Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Koksei D Panda - s(m)urfing in OCE~

Creator: koksei July 7, 2014 8:05am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2014 7:38am | Report
Man, every time I check this thread on this page and see that Talon in your game, I keep thinking "when did I play with Koksei?" before noticing his summoner name.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2014 7:53am | Report

Most amazing game ever, this singed has 462 games on him now and he was in my team the game before so... I knew he'd just push top.

Well I had nida and won early had a slight cs lead, then he tpd got a double and I got his tower.
Since he had doublebuff and I underestimated his dmg I died once.

He tried proxying I didn't give a **** and just killed his minions on the same spot he did since I had his tower already. Well, I stayed top all game. And with that I really mean all game.

Eventually he went for a teamfight and I got the 2nd tower. Then he tried helping mid and I got their inhib tower. Couldn't finish their inhib tho.

So we are back to our epic 1v1 and suddenly I see him standing in a brush, ready to go behind me and just kill the wave. I just cougar and jump straight to inhib and get it #getrekd

I died during that but welp. Then I left top for the first time when we went for the finishing push in midlane ~

Such a fun game ^_^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2014 10:02am | Report
Went 1/2 gonna write tommorow, basically played 2 games that were easily winnable but just had the most toxic teams, telling each other to commit suicide and uninstall etc T.T

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2014 12:13am | Report

I gotta say my csing early on was.. bronze level. I have no idea how but I basically managed to fck up just about every second last hit. Putting that aside Mid and Bot lost and our Ahri started trolling and raging.

Not the normal rage you'd be used to tho, she told everybody to just kill themselves etc :/
Well we played and a win would've actually been easy once I got my IE but ahri didn't wanna win and just raged on and went 1v5 and ****.
I didn't ignore her since I was interested in the stuff she said and I didn't really care either.
She added me after the game and I asked her if she needs me to find her a therapist~
Then I qued up and she tried to get into the same game.

Screw ups and positive stuff
- Dat bronze CS. + /

Picked nami since we already had an ADC.
Kogmaw was already toxic in champselect .. We got into the game and I swear do you know that feeling when you miss your skillshot and you are like - if that would've been a good player it would've hit - I like missed so many bubbles on that trist since she moved like the biggest weirdo ever.

That bein said I played really poorly but kog started trolling and raging so meh, just as toxic as the ahri started people to uninstall etc ignored that turd this time tho.

- Adjust bubbles to players with smaller brains. + /

Had a beast blitz for support. And well they had a jayce ADC.
I was splitting so much this game, shared the highest level with our lane winning and fed malphite.
My deaths were avoidable but welp, once I didnt think braums skillshot thingy would deal that much dmg.

This game got me up for promos again ~

- CS was the highest all game but could've still been better. + CS, did some pretty good 1v2s vs Mao/Braum and Jayce.

Picked sup since I knew that shingezz guy is quite alright - had him in some games before.(he duoes with that Queenslay guy)
Well we owned bot and every1 else won as well, pretty easy game.

Same guys in my team again, so I was like might as well sup again.
If you just look at the team comps it's quite obvious ours is like 10 times worse but welp was in promos so I didn't wanna dodge and it's soloQ after all.
Cait ****ed up early and got lucian a kill, he just snowballed from it and fcked em up.
Yis farm was rather low for a yi so .. eh I dunno.

Well it was a back and forth game but in the deciding teamfights ori didn't hit any targets with her ult at all and we just got rekd.

Same duo again shingezz asked me if queens can support him since he can't keep up with the midlaner - being gold 2 and all.
Well I went toplane and had to face that dumb *** champion gragas.
I was so close to killing him a lot of times but never quite got it. And he wouldn't leave the lane all too much either.
Bot lost, jungle got outpressured and mid lost.
Well my splitpushing still created enough pressure so we got into late game - and we started winning, I eventually got their inhib top.
We had a pick on akali and could've ended the game after that 100% but trist died cuz she didnt shoot her away and no1 peeled her. If trist played that better or had banshee/GA would've been a free win.
They basically killed us afterwards since their lucian was strong as and we didn/t have our ADC.

Well every1 but me dead and they wanted to end..I ported into their base going for a base race but akali came and she was fed as fck. We lost :/
Not sure if I could've Tped earlier or something but that was just a really disheartening loss.

Laning vs the dumbest piece of **** toplaner ever (gragas not the player), doing just about perfect splitpushing and TPs and then your dumbass plat1 ADC dies once and it's over T.T.

90LP atm, gonna play some now.
Skipping is out of question now tho I think

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2014 6:18am | Report

100% won game, thrown by people ****ing around and khazix trying to 1v1.

I just straight up sucked this game and so did the rest of the team.

These games were a few days old, was definitely on tilt so I decided to chill a bit and actually went over to EUW and ichi was so kind to give me a bronze smurf so I could release my anger on there ~ Blitzcrank shaco lane sure is fun.

Today I spammed some games.

I went top for the first 10minutes since Grag is easy mode for Lux and Kat is easy mode for Riven.
Well I went even top, won cs slightly and basically create most of our kills by roaming a lot.

Bot lost, jungle got outpressured, mid lost.
Almost managed to carry after I had a perfect lined up triple kill and we got 2 tower and drag. And just pressure in general after wards.

Welp team threw afterwards got caught again and again and eventually they got too tanky for me to kill them, and they basically 100% focused me, not like I died a lot but eh I dunno.

Went HG so kata wouldn't be able to burst me and abyssal since they had ****loads of MR and magic dmg.
Was gonna go void but misclicked - woulda sold HG for void but never got to it. Not sure if the void would've made a difference ~
(that being said, I was at least really happy with my performance aka stopped the tilt.)

Wanted to support but we had premades call it.
Our WW did quite good and nida did alright but our bot got demolished.

Just one of "those" premades.

I went down to bot and basically blew morgana shield up with my combo and damaged her a lot and instead of going for the kill those 2 **** around, then I die due to twitch since those 2 still werent in range - I pinged that I was coming since leaving mid - 3-5 pings in total. So.. I dunno.

Dat singed support tho. Pretty much sums the game up.

All enemy lanes got smashed.
Fizz did some nice roaming and so did I ^_^
Just loving the FOTM + locket + lantern shields.

Thing about Shaco jungle is that they are either hit or miss, this one was miss.
Grag was winning top mid went rather even and we lost bot - mainly due to me sucking.
J4 came through lane brush at level 4 or some **** and I facechecked it to go for the nami and couldnt flash out in time T.T. Just snowballed from there.

BUT we had like such a good team to contest dragon or baron thing is fiddle was never in position to do so... I have nothing against non-meta picks if you play it well, or let's say you play it and suck, but never being in position is another thing. I saw just about no fiddle ults either oO.

Anyway I really sucked this game so yeh.

Thing about Blitz is he is a onetrick pony, and unless you are on a god level he is just in a ****ty place right now. The only good thing about him is that even if you lose lane your pressure is still immense ~

We basically smashed bot really hard then started roaming and snowballed the game.

Had a small argument with this vayne when she told me to "focus adc" when Leona took so much free damage and was a 100% free kill. I just muted her and did my thing Rengar and Fizz did some serious roaming and Irelia won top.

I peeled the Vayne really well in team fights and ahri just got insta exhausted if she jumped in. Rengar played way better than his stats resemble but he was often the only one to die in team fights since he went ahead ~

So um we won top and mid and outpressured bot.
We win teamfights etc.

And all of a sudden tristana is legendary and has like 13 kills.
Kennen decided to split rather than taking free drag and then push as a group and that almost threw the game.

Well honestly it did throw the game but the enemies got cocky and I hooked jayce - got bursted and Lee got trist really low, allowing us to win the fight, after that we slowly crawled back into the game, with catching ali once and jax once and ya well.

They clearly had the way better late game and also teamfighting but got caught and we snowballed the **** out of it.

Syndra and Lee got really negative since jayce got away with 50hp like 6times and trist was legendary all of a sudden while EZ was still quite useless, I told them to shut it and just play "this is soloQ throws happen in just about every game" and soloQ surely delivered ^_^.

Well I honestly think my nami is just as good as my thresh or even better.
I guess thresh is kinda easier for soloQ since nami kind of still needs her team to make plays.
My Lux winrate is absolute ******** but I guess she just isn't the best with supports building loads of mr and well ye, 1 less target to oneshot and eh ya.

I'll always try to play sup and trist for now, playing support and getting asked if I wanna duo after just about every game is quite noice and I just love supporting and making plays anyway~

1/0 in promos, pretty sure I won't skip but welp we'll see

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2014 7:57am | Report

Was first pick but still decided to thresh since I am on a hot streak atm~

Once Lucian was picked I immediately regretted not banning him but welp, I banned grag, braum, eve.

Lux and J4 were premade, and that's just a really good combo to play so we had that going for us, top won early but got outpressured a lot later on. Even tho I didn't even see one shyvana tp all game.

We got into a fight when cait and me were 2 and so was lucian but morg wasn't. We got Lucian low but morg with ignite + a really aggressive flash killed of cait - at least I still got lucian.

We got every single dragon until like minute 40 then fiddle grabbed one. And we got both barons.

J4 being caught just after we got the first baron lost us an inhib tho so the game was draggin on.

And we had to be really careful with their team since they had so much aoe magic dmg T.T.

Well we killed 4 of them got the 2nd baron, meanwhile shyv tried getting bot but that didnt work out for her. We grouped in mid I blew morgana blackshield and got her again before her CD was up and just went in, diving those ****s and blowing all of them but ori up. I called to end, team : "Ori can still defend" 4 of us alive but 2 really low. Welp I just flash hooked her and that was game.

My score looks really good but I missed a few really easy hooks which made me feel like I suck :(

Didn't skip plat 4 but oh well .. doesn't really matter gives me more time to get my mmr back up again I guess. That being said Fck lucian that guy just dashes around all the time and gives no ***** gonna perm ban that guy whenever I get the chance to.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2014 6:44am | Report
I thought I updated this the other day.. ah well anyway.

158cs 41min game, I am a good player.

Had Vapora Dork in mid, only that this one didn't die.
We also crushed bot, same for top.

Our first pick "Braum op if you are a support main u need to learn him" - goes ahead picks him and is like the worst support I've seen in a long time, no idea about minion dmg, level advantages and just trades in general.
Well every other lane also lost so I dunno~ I think my csing was quite horrible tho.

If you just look at the team comps its basically quite obvious that their late is like 10 times ours.
We lost early and mid then made some ******** comeback with kata getting a penta. Classic kata I guess.

We were the only lane winning, until Ziggs, Poppy and Nunu perma dove us that is. Nunu was just a monster.

Malphite was a beast.

88 CS 20 min - disregard farm kill champions~

ohhhhhhhhh my god this zilean made me cry.
"Imma just support so u guys can carry." - dies tons of times in lane, doesn't ward and has no idea about supporting whatsoever.

Played in "platinum+ wars" gosh this Zed was frustrated at the end of the game, exhaust mikaels and just tons of shields, he did manage to kill me at the very end of the game. Trist wasn't that good but we won laning anyway and later on I just peeled and let her do her thing.

I played pretty bad but I guess I died a lot for the team, or well tried dying for the team but then they either died when they should've run or didn't go in when they should've T.T

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 9:26am | Report
playing bad and lagging a lot #australiannet

Plat 3 15 LP atm~ will update tomorrow or so

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar