Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Koksei D Panda - s(m)urfing in OCE~

Creator: koksei July 7, 2014 8:05am
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2014 12:39am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Nice! Carry me sometime :P Congrats on 30, must have missed it D:

I dun really like duoQ all too much, for some reason I either had huge winstreaks with it or just the biggest trolls and weirdest teams haha.

lucian was kinda derp, I zoned them we had a level advantage, blew their heal -> landed a q -> go in -> lucian farms -> I die -> lucians decides to go in and dies as well. After that he "just wanted to farm" so welp bot was really boring, mid and top won tho. Top won by himself and vi just camped the **** out of mid, they were premade.
Just started roaming, got my first kill/assist of the game, yay, followed by a rather random surrender vote. I mean our mid and top were winning but they were definitely not out of the game.

I started the game off really poorly, dived a vayne but she lived with 5hp, got killed and cait started raging - with good reason. Well same duo from last time so mid got destroyed as well and I don't think I need to tell you guys what akali does with cassio after 6.

Spoiler: Click to view

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2014 12:57am | Report
D: I'm not too bad of a player, am I? Nice job skipping divisions, you'll be Plat I before you know it. Reckon you could get Diamond or Challenger on OCE, even with a bad internet connection? :P
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2014 1:10am | Report
Na you are alright! Even on EUW I later on sticked to snipequeing or just went solo.
I might duo again once I am higher and/or find a really good adc main. I'll join you guys for some normals tho, more fun to play while on voice ^_^

Dia should be quite easy I think - challenger should still be quite hard, but not impossible I'd say - if I step up my game that is haha those last 2 games weren't played well by me :P

I always check my ping in a bot game first and run around hitting creeps for 2-3minutes, doesn't guarantee it won't drop ingame but that's all I can do atm

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2014 2:30am | Report
koksei wrote:

I always check my ping in a bot game first and run around hitting creeps for 2-3minutes, doesn't guarantee it won't drop ingame but that's all I can do atm

I have to do that too. I know your pain.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2014 12:32am | Report

had a pretty bad start again, got invaded varus didnt have time to b so he was half HP level 1 meaning no pressure. Eventually I got a hook and went in and welp.. Lee was there - my bad.
Overall I played quite ****py and then the laggs and spikes kicked in around 20minutes so that didnt help either, well we won anyway, varus also got fed I just peeled and let j4 yas and akali jump in~

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2014 12:39am | Report
koksei wrote:

I dun really like duoQ all too much, for some reason I either had huge winstreaks with it or just the biggest trolls and weirdest teams haha.

I remember our duoq games all too well... the **** we had to deal with.

For starters, eachother.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2014 12:46am | Report
fck I hate/d ur unconventional picks, not like I really cared but our teams did and the mood was instantly like.

GG xerath in our team.

We did pull off a pretty decent duo tho~

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2014 1:36am | Report
koksei wrote:

fck I hate/d ur unconventional picks, not like I really cared but our teams did and the mood was instantly like.

GG xerath in our team.

We did pull off a pretty decent duo tho~

I'll have you know that with my 5v5 team, we never lost a game with Xerath except for one game during which I was lagging constantly. Now he sucks though.

And I doubt that was the biggest issue though, most of the time we were pretty unlucky with the skill of our teammates, or lack of skill, rather.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2014 3:47am | Report
I think you know I respected your Xerath :P and I also agree with that, same with khazem besides our 13/1 S3 start and then his computer died.
I dunno I still think they have some hidden feature that you get toxic or just like WAY worse people when duoing, obviously they have to make up for the fact that 2 people are most likely used to each other and on voice but eh dunno. I mainly liked duo due to the fact that I like playing while being on voice a lot more.

OCE so lonely and even if there are people that wanna play my internet might still **** up :/

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2014 6:27am | Report

welp I saw ori and picked lux in it anyway, not like the lane is hard but its just the most annoying fck to lane against. I messed up quite a bit of cs early on, and was pushed into tower, but oris advantage wasn't anything to worry about.
Went roaming when rango ganked bot - got a kill. Went b 1v1d the ori. Then my team wanted to dragon while I wanted their midtower:/ so udyr and morg died, followed by cait, no idea how that happened. My ult was down but I threw in E and tried to steal drag, didnt get it BUT Morgana Q got it.

After that we just demolished them I stole blue and killed rengar, we grouped and ended really smoothly.

Top won, mainly due to udyr afaik. I won after that kill bot. Bot lost quite hard but we managed to make up for it. 0 deaths yay! And I did some last second saves with ma shield.
#bestcs

welp first thresh game in a while I did really good, mid and top lost way too hard tho and not a whole lot I could do, kinda had a badfeelin in champselect when I saw xerath lol

perma zoned them in lane after landing 2 qs, laned 3v2 after that, eve was perma bot. well yi and akali demolished their udyr in return and zed was also roaming a bit. Coulda ended like 10 minutes earlier, till the end we didnt have 1 grouped up tf, always some dumb stuff with people getting caught lol.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide