Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 8:48am | Report

Random game here, saw there are new champs on free so thought i would try out Viktor. Went top against Akali at the start but she changed lanes and i got Ezreal instead.

I didn't seem to do too badly...i died a lot more towards the end of the game than the start of it. He not that hard to use i believe, just takes some practice with his E being a bit on the hard side to get right.

Pulled a nice double kill on Ezreal and Shen when shen tried to gank me at around the 40th minute mark.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 10:18am | Report

My second game with Viktor, once again not bad, i even remembered to take Flash.

Did ok, was top against there Orianna and for most of the game was a a stalemate against her, with nither of us being able to get the upper hand. In the end the game was won by our bot who pushed there lane into there base and then ganked for me top, we then pushed top and got down there two top towers before finishing them off after we scored an ace.

(Almost got another double kill too).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 11:54am | Report

Friend game here, 5v5 normal. I was top with Rokkuon against there Mundo and Rengar.

Not much to say here, fiora ripped us apart after talon fed her. Everywhere else we held as best we could (got two kills on Rengar and 1 on there Fiora late game).

Could have gone way better.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 2:54pm | Report

Back with another 3v3 testing of Viktor. Got to say am enjoying him...still a bit off with his E tho. Also am using these 3v3s to practice using flash.

Was top against there Cho, annoying he owned me for the first 10 mins and got both his kills via me (including first blood with help from Lux). After i got my tier 2 boots however i started pushing him back and got my first kill on him when i cauth him in my W.

In the end everyone went bot and most of the rest of the game was us pushing them back, got a cheeky second kill on ziggs with me E as he tried to escape a team fight which made me lol but after that i couldn't get any more kills.

Over all good game (and 3 wins out of 3 games with Viktor..shame i cant do this in ranked).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 4:18pm | Report

And a 4th win with Viktor!. Wow...really why cant this happen in ranked?.

Played with my mate Embarque in this one, i went top while he went bot/jungle.

I was top against Urgot and held well i believe, saved jax from getting killed early on (got killed myself tho, and also gave the other team first blood before that).

Not much details to go into here, we mostly pushed top and won via the top lane. I got a kill on Darius in a team fight and another kill on Urgot in the next team fight but failed to kill anyone else this game.

Also on a random note, i scored the same score this game as i did my last game lol (pointed out by Embarque afterwards).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 5:02pm | Report

Well...what a way to reach 5 out of 5 wins?...was top against ashe and owned her pretty badly, i was 6-0-2 up in the first 9 minutes of this game against her, i then got 2 kills on Malzahar when he tried to escape from bot via the jungle, a quick head off and a hit from my W + Q sealed his fate twice.

The only time i got killed was by a lucky teemo mushroom in the jungle lol after a team fight.

I got the first top tower down at 11 minutes, there second at 15 minutes, got another two kills on ashe (and some assists) then there teemo rage quit (according to ashe in the after game chat) and they then surrendered.

Overall i believe i just got very lucky here, they didn't buy ANY magic resistance which would have helped them tons and they didn't seem to understand either the idea of falling back when on low health or how important the mid points where (they never controlled them the whole game).

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 7:24pm | Report

And all good things must come to a end...thanks in this case to two Spanish speaking idiots, who kept going solo, didn't ping or say ss, and just seem to be completely unskilled...typical.

I started the game top against there Kayle, but the game quickly became a mess with there Warwick scoring a double kill (+ first blood) on our bot two...sure was a sign of things to come as it just kept getting worse, i tried to do what i could to fix things, even getting two kills on warwick but he was just over fed.

End result 5-1 on the Viktor chart, and two reported Spanish speakers.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 7:30pm | Report

Last game of tonight, ending on a another win for Viktor 6-1!

Once again my team had a Spanish speaker who despite not being as bad as the last two was annoying as hell..(am starting to think all the Spanish speaker on this game are 14 year olds).

I was top against there Zed, who despite me generally keeping pushed back was able to kill me 3 times before i got him with my first and only kill of the match. He then got bored of me and went bot, Viktor taking his place, causing us to stalemate.

In the end they surrender due to our bot getting both there 2 bot lane towers down and Zed asking everyone to report Viktor for feed.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 4:46am | Report

Morning all, starting the day off with 2 3v3 games, before i then hammer out a few ranked games.

Took Viktor again, hoping to expand my 6-1 score with him, was top against there Blitzcrank for the first 10 minutes (which cause me a few problems), which saw me pushed back badly 3 kills to 1 before everyone came top and spent the rest of the game in the top lane. Our teemo thank god was amazing, given his score i can forgive the 3 kill steals lol.

Overall we did well, i picked up kills when i could, focusing mostly on Miss Fortune as she lacked Magic Resis.

GG and now on 7-1
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 4:56am | Report

My last 3v3 for a bit, took talon this time as someone else picked Viktor.

I was top against there Ezreal and pretty much owned him early game, getting 5-1-2 in 11 minutes (two steals by Viktor and 1 death to a ganking Darius).

Game then became a jungle/ganking battle as everyone was lane switching and trying to gank, i died a few more times in this bit, mostly to darius, but did also nab 2 more kills on Ezreal.

Then towards the end of the game i nearly scored a triple kill, ganked there team as they tried to get Viktor 1v3, took out darius, then got Ezreal, then as i was about to get Miss Fortune, Viktor blasts her with his E...... didn't even say sorry xD

Just before the end of the game, Fiddle challenged Viktor to a 1v1 at Vilemaw, which Viktor won, i got a another kill on Ezreal as he tried to attack Viktor after the 1v1, despite a agreement between both teams not to attack the winner of the combat. They then surrendered.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide