Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 6:01am | Report

What a game.....you know its going to be a good day when your first game of the day is with a noob lux who spent the whole game complaining and then rage quit cos me and the other player voted no to surrendering. WAD!

Overall despite the lux, the game was pretty good, me and Varius held well for around 15 minutes, defending the base and getting kills where we could, tho in the end they stormed us from both lanes and we couldn't stop them.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 6:55am | Report

Knew my last game was a good sign. Team trolled from the start, we had no adc, no support and i got counter picked mid by fizz (tho i only died 4 times to fizz).

Only good player was Yi..
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 7:40am | Report

Well my first win of today. I was jungle with Hecarim and while didn't get any kills, i did some fine ganks and saves, at least i seem to be ok at timing lol.

GG.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 8:32am | Report

And back to normal....No teamwork, no pings or ss warnings, and a REALLY bad ban picker at start. What more could i ask for? oh yeah Mundo was half the game AFK -_-.

My only highlight, talon is ok at jungle.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 10:27am | Report

Well that was not a bad game. Went top against Akali and smashed her, 5-0-1 in 11 minutes. She then started calling me OP and complaining about her team.

Our bot did well, and at around the 13th minute mark we went all bot after i got the top tower down. Died a few minutes after this when i was focused by Leblanc and Shyvana, but after i re-spawned i was able to score a double kill on Akali and Leblanc when they chased Cho thought the mid jungle.

We then pushed them back to there base, then got both the bot towers down and were pushing on there final tower when they surrendered.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 7:59pm | Report

Normal 5v5 this time, with my mate Rokkuon and miss RageOn2.

Overall...yeah it could have gone way better. No one was to blame for the loss, we just didn't seem to work very well this game. Me and Rokkuon started top but they had 2 mid from the start which meant he went mid to help Ahri who was against there Teemo and Twisted Fate, leaving me to fight Warwick, which i believe i did well against, i held him top till he got bored and joined the fighting mid, which allowed me to get his 1st tower.

In the end tho they smashed our bot, and then started pushing mid, i went mid to try and help but this allowed teemo to go top and kill my 1st tower before i could get back there (he then got my second tower using the same trick around 8/9 minutes later. I scored a double kill which pleased me when they were attacking our second mid tower (dropped my Ulti on them ^^) and also had/gave two kills too soraka and ahri in-between that and them getting our second tower.

In the end tho it was plan to see we were going to lose, Karthus and twisted were WAY too fed for us to really stop unless we could get them 3/4 v 1..We surrender just as they took out or 3rd mid tower.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 8:08pm | Report

And my last game of tonight, another normal 5v5. This time i was bot support with Varus.

Game went well, Varus gave me permission to farm which meant i could get supporting items more quicker than i would normally be able to do, which helped as were we against Tristana and Ezreal bot. We held them well past the 15 minute mark, getting there first tower down after a well time gank by Rokkuon saw us get them both before they could retreat. Our mid did very well against there Lissandra, pushing her back a lot.

I stayed bot most of the game too farm as much as i could while most of the fighting happened mid, tho i had Tristana come and try and ambush me a few times (only got me once when my wards ran out and i was trying to place more). After awhile i then got blue and went mid were we made a large scale push on there lane which saw us get there 2nd tower but we didn't get there 3rd yet as we got pushed back.

Overall a good game, we pushed them mid till they finally broke and we got there last 3 (mid) towers. For a game were i as supporting...i enjoyed it for once lol. Also i have to say, twin ghosts is a funny item, id never used it before now, but it is fun to release the ghosts and watch them chase after people.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 5:47am | Report
Anybody else here having sever connection issues?....Why cant riot get anything right with there patches?.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 5:30am | Report

Morning all, guess who back after riot finally fixed there severs!.

A ok start to today gaming, we did well until Voilbear rage quit..

I was top against there Gangplank, who got first blood on me via his flash, which he used to jump after me before i could get out our range.

Game went back and forth for about the first 15 mins, with only a few kills in either lane, then Voilbear tower dived in his lane against all 3 of there champs, of cause Miss Fortune stayed back and Voilbear got owned, he then started raging that MF should have support him, who then pointed out that what he did was stupid in the extreme...few minutes later he then rage quit.

After that well they pushed us back, we held onto our base for abit but then they overran us with minions and while we were trying to clear them all finished us off.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 5:38am | Report

Well that was fun, my first win of today.

Went top against there Talon/Veigar and right from the start the other team was fighting, with people asking us to report someone for something.

I got a double kill/first blood here when Malphite and Caitlyn came up and ganked talon/Veigar from behind, 2 well time Ws saw me net both the kills ^^.

Towards the end of the game it just got silly, there talon was feeding us, there Veigar was hardly doing anything and there Brand was just casting spells for the fun of it (tho they did get me 2v1 when talon attacked me from some grass and then brand finished me off, talon then called kill steal lol).

They surrender when we started pushing into there base.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide