Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 5:08am | Report

Yo all, another 3v3 game here to report (Riot are having more problems atm). As u might noticed iv brought myself a leona skin, to celebrate 10 wins with her and i thought why the hell not.

Overall good game, bit odd in that since we captured both the mid points at the start, the other team never once then tried to capture them themselves which was odd, but hey it helped us get the win.

I was top as always, against all 3 of there team as pretty much all the fighter was in the top lane, we pushed them back, got 2 early aces and then got there first tower down, then it kinda stalled for around 15 minutes as we focused on pushing top and they defended, we slowly drew them out but they always were able to escape with at least 1 person who would then tower camp to stop us from pushing further.

In the end, Rengar went bot and got there tower there, then me and Nidalee went down and we quickly got there second bot tower after winning a 2v1 against Fizz quickly. We then went back top and finally got the second top tower, tho had to fall back afterwards.

Game then slowed down again, a few kills were scored by both teams during this next bit, but in the end we got a ace when they all chased Nidalee down the mid path and me and rengar ambushed them, quickly taking out Kennen and fizz, lux then tried to escape but was caught by my Shield Bomb move (W+E). We then charged into there base and took out the last tower and the center crystal.

Overall it was a good game, and a good way to preview my new skin xD. GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 5:29am | Report
son, look at your W/L, first in 5v5 then in 3v3, while 3v3 is basically free wins, u still post your games here. How bout you start ranked and go all the way to bronze 5. you suck
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 6:32am | Report

son, look at your W/L, first in 5v5 then in 3v3, while 3v3 is basically free wins, u still post your games here. How bout you start ranked and go all the way to bronze 5. you suck

Lol read the title. If you are unhappy with this blog either A) ask a admin to move it to a different part of the site or B) don't read it. No one if forcing you too.

And i will start ranked when i feel i want too, also with all the sever problems today and yesterday, the ranked sever has been turned off longer then it takes to run a marathon!.

Oh and i suck? cool i enjoy sucking :)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 6:35am | Report
Oh and i suck? cool i enjoy sucking :)

too much information
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 6:39am | Report

Well that was not fun. Had a cho that went AFK cos his mum came home (*********) and a Nidalee who had the best internet iv ever seen (tho he did well when he could do something). Meant that it was me and sometimes Nidalee vs 3.

There lux has a horrible amount of good luck, sniping with his R and somehow always seeming to be able to escape a fight when on lower than 100HP. That and Mundo seeming to be un-killable quickly lead to us getting hammered.

GG...
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 8:10am | Report

Well...this is not good, 2 loses in a row!.

Over all it was a close run game despite the result...if my team had understood pushing a bit better we might have even won it but the game started going against us as our Heimerdinger kept staying back and are Warwick was more keen on either waiting for more gold at the start point or pushing bot when we had already cleared top all the way back to the last tower.

In the end they scored two aces on us in a row and charged into our base, Heimerdinger was able to re-spawn in time to score a kill on darius but there teemo and Yorick quickly chased him off and took out are crystal.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 9:28am | Report

To keep members of this page happy, here is a ranked game for you.

Yeah it was s***. One minute i was support, the next i was getting told tank, then adc then back to support ugh...rank is so stressful when you don't play it with friends or in a team. Elo hell.

Nothing more to say.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 10:34am | Report

Keep it cool. Though the Competitive Scene indeed is meant for ranked journeys rather than normals, there's no need to be so rude.

@ Lord Kesharq

I'm not trying to be mean here, but I really don't understand that 5v5 screenshot. I mean, I have no idea how 3v3 is played, but why would you use Heal - Ignite on Summoner's Rift if you're the support? Why would you build Warmog's Armor + Sunfire Aegis if Leona's tankiness is already granted by Eclipse and you can buy support items such as Locket of the Iron Solari and Aegis of the Legion? Why Doran's Ring, where are the wards?

Once again, I'm sorry, but there are just so many questionable choices that I don't even know where to begin.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 10:43am | Report

3v3 Battle here. And at a win for the record.

Overview: Was a pretty hectic game from the start, as no one really stayed in there lane that long and most of the fighting took part in the mid/jungle area!. Both teams played well, tho there lissandra was a let down after a promising start of getting a double kill, she just seem to lose her steam and was more of a annoyance than anything else.

Special spotlight on our Galio, damn was he good, got a triple around mid game and after there just seemed to be unable to slow down, killing anything that game near him without much fuss.

(Note: I also got 2 double kills which where my first with Leona).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 10:49am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Keep it cool. Though the Competitive Scene indeed is meant for ranked journeys rather than normals, there's no need to be so rude.

@ Lord Kesharq

I'm not trying to be mean here, but I really don't understand that 5v5 screenshot. I mean, I have no idea how 3v3 is played, but why would you use Heal - Ignite on Summoner's Rift if you're the support? Why would you build Warmog's Armor + Sunfire Aegis if Leona's tankiness is already granted by Eclipse and you can buy support items such as Locket of the Iron Solari and Aegis of the Legion? Why Doran's Ring, where are the wards?

Once again, I'm sorry, but there are just so many questionable choices that I don't even know where to begin.

Is there a problem with this currently being a more 3v3 blog? if so i can stop posting 3v3 games. (There will be more ranked games up soon).

And yeah it was a mad game, as said before, i got told to change my role like 8 times during that game so in the end just went with my normal 3v3 build cos no one was taking it seriously at all (minus the other team...the joy of Bronze). Oh and there was wards, just didn't have any at end (was warding from just after start).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide