Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:13am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Hence the 14 lossstreak? ;)

Wow such low post count and already a comment like that? Honey, leave it to the professionals. :P
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:14am | Report

Sorry about this one, forgot to close the chat.

Was top against there Nidalee, Did well, pushed her and was able to get her first tower down, however once again the my team lacked teamwork and diana only ganked top 3 times....while there shaco ganked me at least 6 times.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:16am | Report

The average player doesn't use Clarity + Teleport

Really? i find that to be a very good combo for mid lane Morgana....guess its just me then. (It not bad is it?)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:18am | Report

Wow such low post count and already a comment like that? Honey, leave it to the professionals. :P

I like living on the edge B)
Don't +rep me im a bad person
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:20am | Report

Really? i find that to be a very good combo for mid lane Morgana....guess its just me then. (It not bad is it?)

Flash is the number one spell for almost everyone (especially morgana). Take Teleport or Ignite as a second spell.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:21am | Report

A WIN!!!, it seems am ok at going jungle with hercarim (thought he was a tank? at least back in s2 he was...)

Not much to say about this game, our akali owned them where ever she went, and i did ok and got some good timed ganks (even nearly got a dragon steal).

Am sure however this will turn out to be the only high point of today ! xD
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:27am | Report

And then back to normality xD. Team *****ed the whole time, our bot feed there bot (ashe got first blood on morgana and then got vayne like 20 seconds later).

I had some connection problems during this one which didn't help (Riot having sever issues again?) which cost me 3 ganks, and got me killed at least 3 times. Poor timing on my part sealed my fate.

(On a side note: Caramel kitty then un-friended me for having a bad game...some people in ranked are strange :S)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 5:54pm | Report

With my mate Rokkuon coming online we decided to hit up a few normal 5v5 games, and so here how we did.

First game, me and him top against there Xin and Singed (there xin is a friend of mine). We did well over all, held them top without letting them push us back much, got a kill on xin when he came too far forward but most of the early game was uneventful.

During the mid/end game thinks really got going, they pushed us mid and our team lacked good overall teamwork which quite quickly lead to a siege...during this time i could have gotten at least 4 more kills if it was not for Caitlyn stealing them ! (her excuse being am a support and so i don't need kills and that i didn't do enough damage)....

In the end they pushed into our base where i finally died for the second time trying to defend our two main towers...it ended before i could re spawn.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 6:00pm | Report

Second game, we decided to change thinks up a bit and went with talon and blitzcrank top against there Xin and Darius.

We did surprisingly well, we were able to hold them pretty well and didn't get pushed too far back, we did end up losing our first tower when a bad timed return left me to guard top with hardly any mana... we quickly then returned the favor when we ambushed them from the grass and then owned there tower.

In the end the game ended just after we killed 4 of them in 1 team fight and crushed there mid tower...they surrendered 4 votes to 1 after this.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 6:07pm | Report

Damn it Riot..cant you fix your severs for 5 bloody minutes please..at this rate am going to start playing something else lie dota2!.

Due to more sever problems, this game was a complete **** up, Rokkuon got booted out of the game by his connection and half of my remaining team were complaining of lag, leaving the game feeling like it was 2v5 not 4v5.

Not really got much to say about this game, we did what we could but we just could not counter then with the people we had, and after they got baron it was all over pretty quickly...i did however score my first triple kill in awhile after a weakened Darius, Yi and Varus tried to take me on full health lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide