Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 7:27am | Report

Well this game was easy.

I was top against Lee, there xin just ran round there base and there Varus held bot.

Got to say, i thought it be harder talon v Lee but it was quite easy, i killed him 3 times in a row and he then rage quit the game...xin also then quit.

After that it was just a case of pushing bot lanes as Varus tried his best to stop us, he got a lucky kill on me after i was farming the jungle creatures but that was my only death.

We pushed are way into there base, killed varus a few times along the way then he surrendered. I even played this whole game in the bathroom cos i felt sick!.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 7:35am | Report

Typical.....

First ranked of today, and right into a bunch of idiots who didn't know how to work in a team and blamed everyone else for there problem.

I was bot with Ashe...or Jungle Nasus who started the game by calling me a ****** didn't gank bot once till me and ashe complained for like 10 minutes (there bot was Mog and Soraka)

Our mid the raged and sold all his items and then went afk for 10 minutes...

Am not going to go into much detail..they smashed top and bot then pushed mid, towards the end kassdian came back, stood in the base for a bit, then decided to help, i got my 4 kills while base defending (Zyra ulti is epic sometimes).

In the end it was me and teemo holding our mid crystal while everyone else just stood back and did nothing (minus ashe who also was trying to help prevent the defeat from being too bad).

Kassadin and Nasus reported at end lol. Also i thought Nasus was a AP user? his build don't look like it has much AP.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 8:56am | Report

Well that was awful...Only good person in this team was Malzahar....our top (Tryndamere) went against teem despite us telling him not to take Tryndamere against teemo..and fed him badly, he also left his lane 4 times allowing teemo free farm.

Our bot was just as bad, with Draven all the time complaining and telling everyone to go mid...then when we did he would leave the group or would not wait for the rest of us and would go solo....Tresh also enjoyed going solo too much.

I did what i could, they even at one point were 3v5 but Mundo came back. Ugh.

BG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 9:53am | Report
Focus on your own mistakes, focus on your own builds. Several you've shown so far are mediocre at the very, very best. If you want to blame others, you have to make sure you did everything correctly yourself (barely ever the case, btw). Also, as mentioned before, learn to use Flash (though not on Hecarim).

And above all, never ever ever ever ever ever ever say "gg easy". It's incredibly disrespectful and makes you look like an 11 year old kid.

Good luck.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Focus on your own mistakes, focus on your own builds. Several you've shown so far are mediocre at the very, very best. If you want to blame others, you have to make sure you did everything correctly yourself (barely ever the case, btw). Also, as mentioned before, learn to use Flash (though not on Hecarim).

And above all, never ever ever ever ever ever ever say "gg easy". It's incredibly disrespectful and makes you look like an 11 year old kid.

Good luck.

i know not to use flash on hercarim, and in say 3v3 i don't see the need of it on say talon, tho i will use it more on Leona as she is a pretty slow champ i find and it will at least give me some slight boost.

My own mistakes normally are either not enough wards or bad timing, am not usually complained at in games but am not saying its not my fault iv lost games, after all its a team game, and teamwork is a key part of it, tho am pretty sure even in Gold ranked if u have 1 or 2 bad players your team will suffer as a result right?

I know "gg easy" is disrespectful but that other team was annoying as hell...i agree i should not has said it but at the time i didn't care about respect for a team that had been that bad/rude.

Also you said i barely ever do everything correctly? if you could be kind enough, could u point out one or two of my mistakes for me please? id like to see where i went wrong so i can learn from it. Cheers.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 7:34pm | Report

Quick normal 5v5 here, keeping thinks short, we owned them every lane and they surrendered after we took out there first towers in there mid and bot lanes (i was bot solo against Quinn and Ezreal and beat both of them with only 1 gank in support from fiddlesticks).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 1:02am | Report
Also you said i barely ever do everything correctly? if you could be kind enough, could u point out one or two of my mistakes for me please? id like to see where i went wrong so i can learn from it. Cheers.

Ok, sure. In this case I was mainly referring to the Tiamat on Hecarim. I'm not really the best jungler out there or anything, but that item just seems incredibly weird. The amount of armor you were building in that game might've been good vs Ashe, but left you completely open to all of Teemo's magic damage, finding a balance between the two resistances would've been much better. I also notice a lack of boots in that game as well as the Zyra game, which confuses me. At the very, very least you should get Boots (relatively early, too). Playing without them for 57 minutes is far too long. Normally I'd comment on the Zeke's Herald in the Zyra game as well, but considering the item builds of your teammates ( Infinity Edge Nasus jungle, dafuq) I guess it was ok.

As a sidenote, I notice your farm while playing in a solo lane is low (57 cs in 20:28, 66 cs in 21:07 and 102 cs in 23:15 on Talon, 95 cs in 34:37 on Morgana....). Personally, I aim for 100 cs at 12 minutes and about 200 at the 20 minute mark, which is a huge difference with what you're getting. Now I'm not saying I get those numbers every game (in fact, I probably don't in the majority of the games I play), but aiming high ensures I pay close attention to it and I usually end up outfarming my lane opponent. Farming is a very important mechanic in the game, but also a very easy one to work on simply by paying attention to it or playing some custom games alone. If you consider that a minion kill grants roughly 15 to 20 gold (depending on whether it's a caster minion or melee one), it's not hard to realise how much of a difference having 95 cs or having 295 cs after 34:37 minutes is. Again, that last number might be aiming a bit high, but as I said, you're on the low end of the spectrum right now. Work on it.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 8:28am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Ok, sure. In this case I was mainly referring to the Tiamat on Hecarim. I'm not really the best jungler out there or anything, but that item just seems incredibly weird. The amount of armor you were building in that game might've been good vs Ashe, but left you completely open to all of Teemo's magic damage, finding a balance between the two resistances would've been much better. I also notice a lack of boots in that game as well as the Zyra game, which confuses me. At the very, very least you should get Boots (relatively early, too). Playing without them for 57 minutes is far too long. Normally I'd comment on the Zeke's Herald in the Zyra game as well, but considering the item builds of your teammates ( Infinity Edge Nasus jungle, dafuq) I guess it was ok.

As a sidenote, I notice your farm while playing in a solo lane is low (57 cs in 20:28, 66 cs in 21:07 and 102 cs in 23:15 on Talon, 95 cs in 34:37 on Morgana....). Personally, I aim for 100 cs at 12 minutes and about 200 at the 20 minute mark, which is a huge difference with what you're getting. Now I'm not saying I get those numbers every game (in fact, I probably don't in the majority of the games I play), but aiming high ensures I pay close attention to it and I usually end up outfarming my lane opponent. Farming is a very important mechanic in the game, but also a very easy one to work on simply by paying attention to it or playing some custom games alone. If you consider that a minion kill grants roughly 15 to 20 gold (depending on whether it's a caster minion or melee one), it's not hard to realise how much of a difference having 95 cs or having 295 cs after 34:37 minutes is. Again, that last number might be aiming a bit high, but as I said, you're on the low end of the spectrum right now. Work on it.

Good lord, how do you get such high levels of feed? even in games i push my lane i don't seem to get even close to that level, do you get double minions or something :S. I will focus like mad on farming more then.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 8:33am | Report

Wow my first win of the day, and it was ranked too!.

Was bot lane support with Quinn, i guess i did well as no one complained about me and i didn't die too much (i even brought boots via the recommendation of Wayne3100 that i needed them, not sure if they were the right ones to go for but...)

By the way we were bot against there Sona and Varus.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 8:38am | Report

Back to normality... Nothing went right that game despite the best efforts of Diana to jungle (she only ganked top twice when i badly needed the support against darius).

Our mid (lux) went afk at around the 23rd minute mark and didn't return till around the 30th minute...our nunu then started jungling while are Varus was the whole time complaining.

(I was meant to be mid but when the game started Lux made a massive fuss about her going top despite demanding top during the champ pick...so i let her go there while i tried my best to hold darius, i was promised gank support by diana but she only got 2 ganks on the top lane).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide