Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 7:37pm | Report

Evening everyone, 3 games to post up, starting with this 3v3 then 2 ranked games.

To be fair...i don't remember much from this game,Our Tryndamere was a troll..there Nocturne was a troll...game ended pretty quick as i pushed top all the way too there Nexus in 14 mins, only went to base twice in the whole game. My only kill was on Udyr when he tried to 1v1 me....
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 7:42pm | Report

So thought i would try my luck in ranked...was going to go bot support but then in the last 10 seconds i had to switch to talon to go mid cos our original changed his mind.

Mid laned against a mix of Hecarim, Nidalee and garen, they lane swtiched a lot and hecarim was jungle and kept ganking me. Our own jungle was bad...he only went bot twice the whole game to help them and so they ended up pushing bot back.

For the most part i did ok, tho our Mundo was a d*** and let garen feed like mad...shame really.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 1:10am | Report
Minions above all else. Learn to last hit while still being able to focus on the map, trading in lane, and so on. It will help you greatly. Also if you're going to play talon a lot i'd recommend you to check out Vapora Darks Talon guide, its really good :) oh and warding is super important.
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 3:33am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Minions above all else. Learn to last hit while still being able to focus on the map, trading in lane, and so on. It will help you greatly. Also if you're going to play talon a lot i'd recommend you to check out Vapora Darks Talon guide, its really good :) oh and warding is super important.

Agreed on that one mate, and lol i have read his guild at least 4 times, and his blog another 4 or 5 times, he is by far my fave talon player. (Wards were there at the start before i started getting pushed back)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 5:36am | Report

Oh yeah!!! it finally happened, i won a game of ranked! (My first ranked win in around 14 games...).

I was mid against there Elise, held her well mid, and didn't lose any of my towers till around the 20th minute mark when was nearly ganked by there nunu and akali, lost too much life and had to fall back which allowed them to get my tower. -_-

Overall a good game, tho i wish tresh would have practiced what he preached and stopped going off solo despite for most of the game complaining to us about not going as a team.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 7:16am | Report
If you want to climb a ladder here's the number one tip:

don't act like you play well and think you play like ****. Then you'll start realizing your mistakes. Work on from there and you'll improve drastically.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:06am | Report
Embracing wrote:

If you want to climb a ladder here's the number one tip:

don't act like you play well and think you play like ****. Then you'll start realizing your mistakes. Work on from there and you'll improve drastically.

Trust me, am not saying am pro at all, i know am just about average at ranked games. I still have lots to learn and a long way to climb.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 9:10am | Report

Ok my next ranked game (got 3 more to post).

Back to my "fave" role of support for this one, was zyra bot with Miss Fortune. (Before anyone asks there my wards are i was using my seedlings as free wards).

Game went ok, our Akali did well mid but our top failed badly and the team just kept fighting with themselves....no teamwork at all.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards

Trust me, am not saying am pro at all, i know am just about average at ranked games. I still have lots to learn and a long way to climb.

The average player doesn't use Clarity + Teleport
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar

i know am just about average at ranked games.

Hence the 14 lossstreak? ;)
Don't +rep me im a bad person

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide