Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 9:41am | Report
Quick update

Have my first lost to post, forgot to take a pic as i got kicked off lol cos of the damn sever issues atm (come on riot...all day this has been happening its not funny..hurry up and get it fixed please).

Anyway it was 3v3, teams were me as leona, a Wawick and a Heimerdinger vs a Yi, a Darius and a Nocturne.

Game went well ish then Warwick started feeding like a b***h (0-9-0 in 14 mins..) he just couldn't do anything right, didn't help anyone, kept tower diving and going 1v3...then he started trolling the chat and after being told he was going to be reported started trolling the chat in french. He got his first kill at around 22 min mark when he ks Hemimerdinger after Hemimerdinger got ganked by yi and Nocturne but held well and killed yi and would have gotten Nocturne too if Warwick had not stood back and waited till Nocturne had no life then attacked. He went on to get another 2 kills but ended with 3-16-1.

It ended when they got there second ace on us and then pushed our remaining bot towers, Warwick dived them again and got owned (he was level 14 at 25 mins into the game when everyone else was 17/18).

My score was 8-7-4 (Started top)

(Note: this also ends my 6 game win streak :( )
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 3:57pm | Report

The Eurovision may be on but am still here gaming lol. Back again with another 3v3 game and another victory.

I was top, my two teammates were bot and just owned it from that start (i was against nunu). Within 16 mins there first tower was down and there second was badly damaged, they were able to get a few kills, with rengar getting a few lucky kills towards the end but it was too little too late for them. They surrender before we got there center tower down to 0HP.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 4:00pm | Report
normal games aren't really competitive
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 4:19pm | Report

Next game, and at least the Eurovision is over (on a side note congrats to Denmark). But yes now that that rubbish is over lets get back gaming =)

Another victory ^^ and once again bot owned there lane before i could really have a effect on this game (tho i wish people would learn that this is a team game...there is no kill steal in teamwork.)

Overall a hard fought game, are jayce was more interested in getting kills than helping the team in most of the team fights which didn't help and nearly cost us the game twice. There was also a dire lack of SS warnings and i got ganked hard. (wards didn't help)

In the end a lucky ace saw us being able to push to there base and down there last tower and the main crystal after nearly messing the game up when jayce went off kill hunting again and left a weakened me and Cho to fight a full HP Hecarim and a Kha on 75% HP which saw us killed, he then tried to fall back by running back into them with Galio killing him when he came back (he then stated he was only on 120HP and that jayce was a noob which then saw jayce declare me and Cho the noob for not helping him!!).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 4:23pm | Report

normal games aren't really competitive

True and not true, it can be very competitive sometimes and i currently don't really feel like playing ranked atm (why there is no solo/duo ranked 3v3 game mode i don't know). Also atm both the teams am in, both have all there members offline so i cant get a good ranked 5v5 up atm.

Plus there seem to be a lack of 3v3 reporters here...so i thought i would try and full that void a bit.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 5:07pm | Report

Ouch....why did i try teemo for =/.

Went top against Fiora and got owned badly, she also got a triple kill at the start, which really should have told me that going against her was going to be a bad idea (the joy of hindsight). Anyway they pretty much just pushed us the whole time, and denied us from farming unless they were all in 1 lane or were in base.. am surprised we lasted till 18 minutes to be fair.

God i hate teemo xD.

(Note: Have to say a very good game to our voilbear, he did very well in calling ss and trying his best to aid us when ever they pushed one lane or the other, also like to say a very well played game to Fiora.)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 7:30pm | Report

Hey all, another 2 games to report here (tho only one pic cos of the damn sever problems with Lol atm having kicked me from the game at the end before the result screen loaded).

First Game: My mate Rokkuon was back, so we took our new duo of Diana (Him) and me as Leona top lane again, against a Shen and a Tryndamere. Don't really recall much from this game, we won it tho.
End Result was 3-2-1.

Second Game:(Pic above is from this game) Me and Rokkuon went head to head against there Nidalee and Mordekaiser, was pretty much a pushing game as the lane went back and forth, and it took us awhile to get a kill on either of them until a gank by lux and xin and there Miss Fortune happened at the same time. When the dust settled we had won but were too weak to push the tower.

Bot lane got pushed, we then lost our tower when we went to help mid as they pushed there, started too look like that might win it but then we started to gain the upper hand, and after awhile we were able to push them back mid, and got 3 of there towers down (top and both mid towers) which then lead to them deciding to surrender.

Overall another two great games, the top lane combo of diana and leona has yet to fail in the two days we have run it which is good, and we have agreed (me and rokkuon) to at some point try it out ranked, tho in the bot lane lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 8:55pm | Report

Why did i play 1 more game xD. Last game of tonight and it had to end badly lol. Went top against Yi (Player Bixxen is a Spanish speaking friend of mine who i have a slight rivalry with in 3v3 mode as its currently 4 wins to him, 0 to me on the 4 times we played against each other).

I knew it was going to be hard but damn, it was a grinding affair made worse by a simi annoying french player (the teemo) who would not stop blaming everything on me and fiora and was another player who suffered from "there is ks in teamwork" syndrome.

Am surprised the game lasted 36 minutes really....
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 3:36am | Report

Morning all, after 6 hours of sleep am back again, with another report to report. 3v3 i was solo bot as our Katarina made a huge fuss over not being top and that i a support and so HAD to go bot.

Game went well, i held bot and was able to push it back to there second tower before they surrendered when we got our 3rd Ace.

Funny moment in this game...both are Zed and Kata did a lot of tower diving, and at one point kata tried to dive pantheon as he was on around 100 HP but failed it epically and got splat by the tower..Pantheon then laughs and COME foward from under there tower, i power up my shield and dive him using my E, double hit from both the E and W and he dies xD (He stopped laughing after that).

Over all good game, zed tower dived too much and i found XxkennenxX to be very annoying lol.
(Out of the other team only pantheon despite his tower mistake, seem to know what he was doing, weather this was cos of player skill or two people unused to there champs i don't know).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 3:53am | Report
Hey all, another game to report, tho i forgot to take a picture.

Overview: Teams
- me - Leona (1-3-4)
- zElectrO45 - Lissandra (12-0-5)
- Pr0 Russia - Caitlyn (7-8-9)

Against:

- XxkennenxX - Amumu (1-6-3
- elektiq000 - Kha Zix (4-7-3)
- Tuzii417 - Draven (5-7-4)

I went top against Amumu (just noticed that, that player is the same one from my last game lol). and dominated him. He never really got past the first grass cover on his side of the map, and if he did i would bomb dive him and force him back, didn't get many kills this game as i would have liked (Lissandra kill stealing 2 of mine did not help).

Overall tho we just kept control of the mid points, aced them once, got both there first two towers down and then they surrendered.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide