Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 12:54am | Report
You die too much.
Learn the limits of the champs you play.
Die less, win more.

No seriously, try to die less.
It really helps.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 1:41am | Report
if you die more than 5 times in a single game go afk, thats what i do
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 3:21am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

if you die more than 5 times in a single game go afk, thats what i do

Strange advice. I won matches even when I died 8-10 times (some matches even worse). The real thing is not to die too often and try to stay alive because if you die too fast and often you just let down your team and enemy gain advantage. In every single 1vs1 fight or teamfight you must calculate your (your team) chances of winning before engage.
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 4:37am | Report

Preseason Game 11

Oh hell yes xD. First game of the season as jungle Skarner after like..well months not playing him at all, took a random chance on him as i thought id give him a try with the new masteries ect.

End result i was very pleased with this game, Skarner was defo a joy to play as after so long, and picking up 7 kills and only 3 deaths is nothing to be ashamed of after at least 2 months without playing him.

Also it was nice to have a normal team again lol. Also at the end of the game i remembered i had played with that Gangplank player last night lol so i added him at the end. Also got +4 teamwork honors ^^.

W4-7L Preseason Score

Your pics are REALLY SMALL. I can't see anything.
Oh, and if you are in bronze 5, the only way you can improve yourself is to stop blaming your teammates for making stupid decisions when it's very likely you make terrible decisions frequently too.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 4:54am | Report
Chirika wrote:

Strange advice. I won matches even when I died 8-10 times (some matches even worse). The real thing is not to die too often and try to stay alive because if you die too fast and often you just let down your team and enemy gain advantage. In every single 1vs1 fight or teamfight you must calculate your (your team) chances of winning before engage.

He was completely absolutely defintely super dead serious about leaving after 5 deaths ;)
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 6:17am | Report
Wait whoa 5 deaths and then afk? ur report ratio MUST be bloody high lol. (u are being dead serious right?
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 6:18am | Report
SEALynx wrote:

Your pics are REALLY SMALL. I can't see anything.
Oh, and if you are in bronze 5, the only way you can improve yourself is to stop blaming your teammates for making stupid decisions when it's very likely you make terrible decisions frequently too.

Wait what small? no one has ever said that before lol. Err i can try and resize them before uploading if there really too small for everyone.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 3:56pm | Report
Not one of my games, am ploadin this on behalf of a good friend of mine who would like some opinons on how BAD this team was, he also keen to know why he keeps gettiing really bad players on his team every game:

[img=]
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 4:37pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

What do you want?

Oh nothing, I just find it funny when Bronzies get their accounts boosted to Silver I just so they can talk down (even if its in a subtle way like you did) to people who, in reality, are the same skill level as them.

And before you ask how I know you got boosted, you're 20 wins negative in solo queue alone, meaning you were probably something like -40 before whoever got you to Silver took over your account. And I mean when you consistently get scores like 1-8, 0-3, 0-12 (all from your match history) then its clear as **** you don't belong at your new elo lmao. Good luck getting Gold, but you'd have to win to do that so idk if that will work out :/

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 4:43pm | Report
Preseason Game 12

First game of the preseason with Talon, i was 3rd pick and there second pick locked in Kassadin so i thought Talon can deal with him, time for the T.

Well it started off with me going down 0-1 (first blood) to him after i misclicked my flash and my ward had died just as my dive went in so i didnt see there jungler enter my lane....my bad.

After that however (and Kassadin saying GG EASY over the cross team chat) i SMASHED him 7-1 in lane in like 14 minutes, and got both his towers down LOL...he shut up after that xD.

Started roaming the map at this time and help bot lane push up to the last tower in that lane (dying twice in this time and gaining 2 kills) before going top and helping Fiora smash top (while also going after Kassadin when ever i saw him lol). I just compleatly dominated pretty much anyone i found not in a group ( Rengar and Kassadin where totally shut down by me...all cos they pissed me off lol).

GG

W5-7L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide