Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 2:20pm | Report
lmao this it would seem is the future.....looks dull dont it.

Also its preseaon with loads of changes to the game...everything a bit odd atm.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 2:41pm | Report
Oh god, those builds are frightening to look at... in that I wouldn't want to see any of these builds... in a game.. ever.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 3:04pm | Report
Preseason Game 7

Didnt screen this game cos it was just so bad i didnt even wait for the end screen to load... I saw it coming in the pre game chat cos when people act like total ****s in the pre-game, its easy to tell the type of attitude they'll have in the following game...really should have just skipped the game =/.

I was Nocturne jungle...our ADC Twitch was a right **** to put it nicely...he started the game with Smite and Heal and stole my blue buff, told me to go **** myself when i and the rest of the team complained...he then proceeded to be a right **** all game -_-. Our mid lane then went AFK...so i had to cover mid, in which time our top lane was *****ing like mad cos i was not ganking....

Tried to explain that to gank would be pretty ****ing hard when they were playing 2-2-1 but he didnt care at all and yeah. Game fell into a massive ***** fight between top and our ADC and me (are support muted Twitch cos he got fed up of him)...or mid laner retured at 21 mintes in and then proceeded to die 5 times in a row cos he needed to farm in a push mid lane?.....Riot please help me.

After that i gave up and started a surrender vote..to my surprise it was 4 votes to 1 so we ended it. I lost 17LP taking me back down to 3 LP and i believe i got reported as i noticed after that game i lost my green ribbon i had before that game and am now red again =/.

****s

W2-5L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 7:43am | Report
1jamie50 wrote:

Don't fight with *******s, just don't. It's not worth it and the more people that are fighting and not playing, the less of a chance you're going to win.

Plus... it's a waste of your time trying to reason with idiots.

Report them so they can get banned in the Tribunal and move on.

Yeah i know i shouldnt, and for the first like 7 or 8 minutes i didnt, but then they started having a go at me and yeah i just got pissed off...OMG gank top its 2v1, omg gank bot its 1v2 ...GUYS they have 2 MID, if i leave we lose mid lane...OMG REPORT OUR JUNGLER FOR NO GANKS -_-....
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 7:54am | Report

Yeah i know i shouldnt, and for the first like 7 or 8 minutes i didnt, but then they started having a go at me and yeah i just got pissed off...OMG gank top its 2v1, omg gank bot its 1v2 ...GUYS they have 2 MID, if i leave we lose mid lane...OMG REPORT OUR JUNGLER FOR NO GANKS -_-....

Good thing the mute function exists :)

See, the thing I'm trying to point out here too is that it doesn't matter who started it. I don't know what you said in response in-game, it doesn't matter who started it or what others are saying, just what you're typing in chat.

Not that I know what you said but if you called any of them a **** in-game, almost everybody would push "Punish" once they saw that. :P

You need multiple games in quick succession to show up in the Tribunal though so, nothing to worry about anyways, just for future reference, watch what you say in response :P

EDIT: If somebody is being extremely toxic, the best thing to do is mute them and then report them at the end of the match.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 4:04pm | Report
Yeah agreed, i should have justed muted them at the end of the day but i let them get to me.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 6:09am | Report

Yeah agreed, i should have justed muted them at the end of the day but i let them get to me.

Muting them at the end of the day wont help :/ Better mute them while you're ingame with them.

huehue im so hilarious
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 6:11am | Report
Preseason Game 8

My first Kayle ranked game in the new season, got to go mid against there Twisted Fate and i believe i did ok during the laning phase, tho 0 ganks in 28 minutes to there Amumu 7 ganks on mid lane DID annoy me quite badly...

Which bring me to the main reason we lost this game...our jungle Nocturne was BAD and he flamed like no tomorrow just to make it worse (remembered to mute him this time). He pretty much stayed in his jungle for the first 30 minutes of the game...he ganked top lane like 3 times, mid 0 and bot lane once in 30 MINUTES....our bot lane got hammered badly as a result of this (we also had no support as our last pick didnt understand any english or german or french and so didnt understand he was the support and picked Gangplank..).

It could have been worse..could also have been 110% better but in the end we were crushed pretty soundly.

W2-6L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 6:26am | Report
Preseason Game 9

YEAH !!!! Second Kayle game, i was last pick but got to mid and was against there Nidalee, game started well as i got first blood on her thanks to a gank from Tryndamere....but THEN the flaming started.

Problems started with Master Yi refusing to comunicate with anyone the whole bloody game..he was meant to be our top (the only thing he had said in the pre game chat) yet he was all over the place and so we quickly lost our top lane, also our bot was a mess as Varus was compleatly out played by there Ezreal and Leona and i was down 1-4 as there jungle Diana was camping mid lane HARD.

Then a mirical happened....compleatly changed the game around for me anyway..i got my first quadra kill! 2v5 team fight next to our red buff...me and Tryndamere walked into them stealing our red...fight then broke out and i somehow picked up the quadra kill with only there Ezreal escaping cos he flashed over the dragon pit before i could finish off his remaining 180 HP.

After that the game defo in my eys sung in our favour as the other team started fighting between themselevs while we got down like 4 towers in 10 minutes and everyone was now picking up kills, there base took as some time to break into as they recovered and started playing as a team again but we aced them at the dragon pit and then again at the baron which finally allowed us to push into there base, tho we were too weak to finish the game so had to have 1 final push to end it which saw them come at us 4v2, 4v3 then 4v1 (Yi was off soloing the bot lane....) till only there Ezreal was left who then ran back to there respawn point and told us to end it so we did lol.

W3-6L Preseason Score (and first quadra kill)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 8:03am | Report
Preseason Game 10

Really can NOT be borthered to go into details about this game..i knew we were doomed the moment our adc pick Twisted Fate as an adc....WHY do people try this? its the second time i have seen it done now and BOTH times the player has SUCKED. So new rule, any game where someone on my team picks TF for adc i auto quit lol.

To sum up this game:

*No ADC
*No buff for me the entier game, in 30 minutes i had 0 buffs...
*An Aatrox that was more bothered about letting me die when i ganked THEN attacking there Riven than attacking when i did..hell he was asleep for most of that game and should have been on 0 kills.
*No comnication - again
*No teamwork
*No warding
*No pings or ss
*And to finished just a *****torm of bad plays and luck by all of us.

GG....

W3-7L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide