Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 7:09am | Report
Thanks to everyone who replyed on the Maokai issues i was having, iv done some edits to stuff and iv already seen a slight inprovment ^^ (only done two games with him past few days but it is defo better than he was).

Thanks all ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 7:14am | Report
Preseason Game 2

Game two of my preseason ranked games, and my first win ^^ (as Jinx lol).

I started off the game as lasat pick and was sure i would end up support but got to ADC, annoyingly my go to ADC Ashe had already been picked by the other team and i didnt want to try my luck as Sivir against her so i went with Jinx.

Game was a blast, the team was good and didnt break into infighting, our jungler pulled off some very well timed ganks (even tho a few of them cost her, her life) and i was able to pull a very nice 6-2 lead out before the 20th minute mark. Game just kinda snowballed for the reamining 23 minutes and minus there Gangplank and Heimerdinger causing us a few problems we where able to dominate them without too much trouble. ^^

1-1 preseason score atm ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 7:22am | Report
Preseason Game 3

....ffs!

Revenge for the easy game last game i guess, this game was hard from the start. I was top and picked Garen, and to my surprised i ended up going up against there Akali AND Evelynn. I did very well in my opinion, i held them both very well and was able to go 3-1 up against them (rushing Spirt Armour helped). Then however out mid lane Zed messed up against there Teemo badly...and our bot lane was just a mess despite our jungler camping them...3v2 and they NEVER killed Tristana.

In the end bot turned into a flame fest, no one ss or pinged, there was no wards and before long our bot lane was gone, and both the support and adc went afk....well held on for about 8 or 9 minutes before we surrednered.

Caitlyn and Nami reported.

W1-2L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 7:38am | Report
Teemo counters Garen... but he goes mid... k.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 9:26am | Report
1jamie50 wrote:

Teemo counters Garen... but he goes mid... k.

Lol i know, i was second pick u see, and i thought i had gotten away with the Garen pick cos none of there team pick Teemo...then there last pick picks Teemo xD....only for him to go mid! (got to say i was pretty glad about that!)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 7:09am | Report
PreSeason Game 4

Duo game with Scfpride, he was top lane with Teemo and i was bot lane support with Soraka.

This was a enjoyable game....despite the fact that we lost badly, our jungle Hecarim was **** and our Kayle was pretty damn poor and then went afk for the last 10 minutes.

I believe i played ok, my ADC didnt flame me or anything and i did what i could to try and keep us in the game and to help win team fights (And we did win a few) but yeah it was not enough, and am pretty sure carrying a game as a support is pretty damn close to impossible. (Btw yes i was buying wards just didnt have any at the end).

W1-3L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 7:17am | Report
Preseason Game 5

Not much to say about this game....no one spoke english, hell no one spoke anything anyone here could understand lol. Our mid lane Talon kept trying to be Vapora and diving into 3v1s..and doing not much (he lost his lane aginst Syndra). Our Ziggs fed like **** no matter what he did...then went AFK for the last 16 minutes or so.

Warwick only got 17 kills by taking 2 of mine and a load off Talon left overs from his diving but failed to do much else as he was more worried about solo playing and running around the jungle.

As for me and Janna we got beaten up badly lol, start/mid game went fine but then it all fell apart for us. Mostly my fault as i kept trying to save people when it would have been better to stay clear other wise i would have died FAR far less this game =/.

W1-4L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Preseason Game 6

Finally ! xD a win. Jungle Hecarim for the win it seems. Over all this was a very close game, with our Draven being a **** all game and feeding for the like 35 minutes....0 kills in 35 minutes! (troll for you).

There Darius was a pain to kill though out the game, if it was not for him we would have won this game far sooner than we did lol. I was 5-1 up before he got fed off Draven and became this really hard to kill monster.

However in the end we was able to talk Draven into stopping his sillyness and we won pretty much every 5v5 team fights (normally only there Darius would escape us) until we finally won a 4v5 fight as there Soraka tried to spilt push into our base from top lane and didnt come back to defend her teams base which allowed me, Riven and Heimerdinger to push into there base and end the game.

Over all a pretty fun and close game, bit annoyed with myself for dying too many times mid/late game incases where maybe i should have not tried to hold a tower 3v1 or saved Lux from getting pasted by 2 of there team but oh well. 5-1 to finishing on 9-6 lol.

W2-4L Preseason Score
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2013 2:47pm | Report
Yo guys, iv got a quick question for everyone here as am a compleat noob when it comes to the following and have no clue as to how to go about it...so anyway my question is:

How do you stream videos/record them?

I was thinking of doing some videos from time to time for fun, either streams for twitch tv or for youtube videos but i have no clue what i need to do this, or even how too.

(Plus i want to get into this BEFORE i get a next gen console lol as streaming seems to be a big thing on them atm)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2013 2:54pm | Report
You can stream with OBS (just google it) or with xsplit. OBS is completely free but requires some work to get used to.

You could also record with FRAPS, but that costs some money (even though you can pirate it).

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide