Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 8:56pm | Report
Actually, I formed that opinion myself.

And because no one listens to me, I asked a pro 3s player about what he thought.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2012 4:20pm | Report
I FINALLY FOUND SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY 3V3 WITH

This one wasn't too hard. Every lane was a farm lane but our lategame was much better.

Big turning point in this game was when they tried to do dragon early only to lose it to Ezreal R + Q even with Consume, Feast and Smite on their team and I also pushed down bot tower while Cho was away.

This one was harder. They tried to invade at level 1 which ended in disaster for them as we had double exhaust and they grouped up for Rupture so we aced them in exchange for one.

They roamed hard this game and picked up a lot of kills but in teamfights they kept on derping and couldn't use their advantage. Also Feast OP.

Ehrr mah gerd its so prettyfull

MUST COMPLETE MY COLLECTION
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2012 4:42pm | Report
luther jelly of mah cho'gath? :P

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 7:31pm | Report
Hey, since Wayne wrote a post I guess I should too and stuff. Except I won't spend days writing a three page essay and making a fancy video because y'know too much effort.

I'm not sure really what I'll be doing in season 3, but I assume at some point I'll play ranked to try and get Platinum. I don't think I'm actually playing at a Planitum level yet by quite a bit, but it's possible I'll improve along the way and/or get lucky. I'd still like to get gold in 5v5 at some point, but finding a team with people I like that actually have time to play is difficult. First goal is 50 games played to verify my Elo.

I've been playing some more mid and top lane recently and my picks have changed somewhat, so here's what my list might look like now.

ADC: Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Caitlyn, Draven
Mid: Lux, Swain, Vladimir, Karthus, Ahri
Top: Singed, Cho'Gath, Vladimir, Udyr
Jun: Cho'Gath, Dr. Mundo, Udyr, Shen
Sup: Sona, Taric, Soraka, Janna

Bans: Blitzcrank, Jayce, Shen, Malphite, Twisted Fate, Rengar, Evelynn

As you can see, there were a fair number of changes. I tried to go back to basics here, simply deciding to list the champions I enjoy the most while still being strong. There's a lot of old favorites who I dropped because I thought they weren't good enough, whereas now I realize I was judging them incorrectly and just sheeping what was popular. Mostly I'm just sticking to what's fun. Still took me well over an hour to decide on though.

So yeah that's basically it I guess, pls gief comments, questions and adoration. Maybe I upload replays in future. Maybe I even play something that isn't Ezreal, Graves or Corki if you lucky. Probably nothing going to be happening for a while yet.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 7:45pm | Report
Hopefully we can do some more Duo Queue, I would prefer to do 5's as well but yeah it's hard for me to find time and working around 4 other ppl is harder than working around 1 other person.

I'd say hitting 50 games is a good goal for you since you have trouble sticking with it in general, and playing more ranked games = more experience = better player!

I'd also say banning Evil Redhead (aka Katarina) should be considered since she's a hardcore solo queue stomper and really popular at the moment. I would ban her before TF / Rengar at least since it's more likely someone will pick her than them.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 7:49pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Hopefully we can do some more Duo Queue,

yespls c:

Mowen wrote:

I would prefer to do 5's as well but yeah it's hard for me to find time and working around 4 other ppl is harder than working around 1 other person.

nuuuuu :c

Mowen wrote:

I'd also say banning Evil Redhead (aka Katarina) should be considered since she's a hardcore solo queue stomper and really popular at the moment. I would ban her before TF / Rengar at least since it's more likely someone will pick her than them.

You're right, Kat is a *****.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 6:26am | Report
*cough* you coulda had plat in 3v3 *cough*
lazy bum :)

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 9:59am | Report
I don't even want plat this season; I don't deserve it yet anyway. I just wanted gold in 5v5 zzz.

3v3 plat doesn't really count anyway.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide