Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Maw's S5 Failures

Creator: Jovy November 24, 2012 4:45pm
345 posts - page 33 of 35
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2015 10:12am | Report
Figured that's what it was. I built a Frozen Heart first even though I kinda wanted to go AP (got some AP later) but I bought Glacial Shroud over Warden's Mail on my first back. Eh... oops.

On another note this happened and we're not talking about it
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2015 12:00pm | Report
Quoted:
Figured that's what it was. but I bought Glacial Shroud over Warden's Mail on my first back. Eh... oops.

I did the same once upon a time against a Jax until someone pointed out the superiority of Warden's Mail on any *tank champion going against an AA based champion.

*It isn't as effective on a bruiser dealing with a splitpusher like Tryndamere because if you don't have damage you can't kill them and once they build armor pen, they can kill you. Though once you have enough damage it works.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2015 2:44pm | Report
I thought shroud would be better since Malph has some mana issues. I had a lot of money on the first back and if memory serves I got Ninja Tabi as well. I had about 125 armour when I got to lane for the second time and it ended up working out even without warden's mail.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2015 9:31am | Report
Quoted:
I thought shroud would be better since Malph has some mana issues. I had a lot of money on the first back and if memory serves I got Ninja Tabi as well. I had about 125 armour when I got to lane for the second time and it ended up working out even without warden's mail.

Can see it working for Malph since he already has an attack speed slow. The 10% CDR is also nice.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2015 3:52pm | Report
Had to take a break because I've been having internet issues. They're gone now so should continue with ranked soon™. Updated the OP slightly.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 3:54pm | Report
Got Platinum 1 c: Got a pretty lucky win streak all of a sudden, with only 1 loss in 10 games. Boosted up by w/l a bit because of it and got back to positive with Janna (17-16). Playing more Thresh now that I've gotten more comfy with him again, and I'm 9-0 with him at the moment, despite not really being as amazing as I could, especially considering my 500 Thresh games of experience.

Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 4:12pm | Report
Nicely done :D

Next stop: Diamond!
I can't take back the words I never said
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 4:16pm | Report
hey man great job keep it UP
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 4:23pm | Report

(just imagine I'm the dog and instead of being scared of / confused by the penguin I'm excited by your news)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 7:38pm | Report
Good going Maw. Good luck with DIAMOND! :) Also that dog is adorable.
"Fighting against top lane Nunu & Willump, or Nunu & Willump in general, is like having a catheter. It's not fun and you're going to have a miserable time."

-stonewall008

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide