Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MrCuddowls' Ranked Journey To Gold

Creator: MrCuddowls September 13, 2012 1:02pm
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 10:20am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

What your saying makes no sense
I have the same amount of time as everyone else

I doubt that the police would stand by KNOWING a women is tied to the train track
Yes the train station probably has cameras stationed along the route.
And would probably get that women off the train track
Then they would arrest you :D
Anyway yes im going to try really hard for this
Also its not for the skin
I want to start playing ranked
And i want to get a high ranking

There are no cameras on the train tracks. There lots of cameras at train station, that's it. Stealing train tracks may sound dumb, but it,s extremely popular because of how expensive those tracks are.

So technically, yes, Tosh would be able to tie a helpless lady to a train track and she's die a horrible death because of you, MrCuddowls. No pressure.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 12:55pm | Report
Basically Cuddowls, let's be honest.
You refuse to play the roles that makes you learn the more and when we tell you something you don't want to listen. I can't believe you making 1500 unless you like practice a lot and open your mind.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 1:31pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

Basically Cuddowls, let's be honest.
You refuse to play the roles that makes you learn the more and when we tell you something you don't want to listen. I can't believe you making 1500 unless you like practice a lot and open your mind.

You realize that i dont play support right
nor do i want to
I play Solo Top, Mid and SOME Ad Carry
Why would you force me to play something i don't want to do

Any way
That game i was laning against a pro lee sin
Like all that guy plays if ****ing lee sin
nothing else
You come out of nowhere and expect me to completely decimate the guy
yet you dont understand that i wasnt able to do much in lane because he had so much ****ing burst that i couldn't do **** and when i tried to cs a little he kills me
You didnt really give me any tips to open my mind to
you just said i suck because i lost to a hardcore lee sin player
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 1:46pm | Report
If you refuse to support, gg your elo (not that you learn the MOST stuff from supports too)
Well you'll reach gold in some 10 years, GL

MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 3:04pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

If you refuse to support, gg your elo (not that you learn the MOST stuff from supports too)
Well you'll reach gold in some 10 years, GL

You need to put the things you say into context
In the games we were playing support would have been better since i benefit the team
but it would have been better FOR WINNING
if i truly want to learn how to play top lane then i should go to
And to add to all this
Normally if i was playing solo queue
i would go top because the people i get matched with are the same or maybe a little higher skill level
as i play more ranked and get better how i play will scale into the elo im in
Hope you get what im saying
Think of things in context
I didnt really care about winning so much as getting better
if i wanted to win i would have agreed to play support
because i knew everyone could play top or mid or adc better than me
Thats all i have to say
Think of things in context
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 3:17pm | Report
lol dude, if you want to argue, argue alone
Supports learn you map awareness... something you lack
THEN you can do what the hell you want and suck with it still.
This is why you're never gonna learn.
You can't learn top lane if you have 0 map awareness, you can't play ANY role if you don't have map awareness...

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 3:23pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

you can't play ANY role if you don't have map awareness...

Too many players don't understand that. Map awareness is completely overpowered dude. Use it if you want to win.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 5:04pm | Report
Well I'm not trying to bash him or anything, he's just not learning anything by playing top / mid.
He wants to play a champion that does 10k damage without getting the basics, guess what cuddowls when I started playing I was like you, playing with people around 1,5k elo-1,7k elo
Well I was supporting and learned a lot from it, people saying support is boring, I will ****slap you in the face, it's boring if you want it to be boring "show some presence, play agressive ones".

tl;dr: cuddowls once in a while you have to support, even if you don't want to, believe me if everyone was playing decent in teams, I wouldn't even care playing support.

MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 6:14pm | Report
GAME 2

Current ELO: 1244

This was my second time playing Kayle. This time i played hybrid DPS Kayle and i ****ed it up pretty bad
Got ganked 5 Kajillion times and then started getting ****ed up by darius even though i was still hurting him a lot. I was a great help in fights, i let ahri and cait pick up the kills and even tanked a little. We won but ya again im not very satisfied. I am brand new to kayle, but it feels like she is easy and i should have done better. Especially against a Darius. I would have picked teemo but someone else got him.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 6:21pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:
GAME 2

This was my second time playing Kayle. This time i played hybrid DPS Kayle and i ****ed it up pretty bad
Got ganked 5 Kajillion times and then started getting ****ed up by darius even though i was still hurting him a lot. I was a great help in fights, i let ahri and cait pick up the kills and even tanked a little. We won but ya again im not very satisfied. I am brand new to kayle, but it feels like she is easy and i should have done better. Especially against a Darius. I would have picked teemo but someone else got him.

you have to pay attention to what jungler are you facing, so you can know how safely you can harass or push the lane. Voli is mid tier on ganks, i belive, but if you are too pushed, it's nightmarish. save some money for wards. you can make some calculations for how much time you probably should stay farming to get enough money to buy X+wards or whatever. However, if low, disregard it.

good luck for the next games!

Sig made by Aquilegia

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide