Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My 3 Day Ranked Journey

Creator: CrimsonSkyz November 3, 2012 9:09am
1 2 3 4 5
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 9:09am | Report
So I'm another random player here on Mobafire and I wanted a place to save my ranked journey so I made this thread. My summoner name is ScarletFang and I've been in the league for about 4 months and only have 272 wins so not that much experience. Even so I decided to do a ranked journey! With the soft Elo reset and Season 2 ending soon, I decided, "WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DON'T I TRY TO FIND MY TRUE ELO IN RANKED GAMES?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻?!" So in these last 3 days of Season 2, I've decided to try and find my Elo! My mains are Kha'Zix(top), Hecarim(top or jungle), and Xerath(mid). I've already played a few ranked games so here are the stats(the Hecarim match is new. I recently played a ranked on him):

1ST ranked game of Day 1:

Bans: Amumu, Shen, Blitzcrank, Darius, Jayce, Alistar

Jungle: Hecarim(me) vs Udyr

Annie got first blood off of Katarina but only because Katarina dced so she stood there while Annie killed her. I got a successful gank on Yorick so Nidalee was able to farm safely and dominate top lane. She got really fed. Annie played too passively so I couldn't get any ganks on her. Because of Annie's passiveness, Katarina was able to roam and go bot a lot to gank Corki, who was getting fed, and Taric. Katarina got fed and eventually at 17min she got a Quadra Kill.

I ganked bot often since Corki was getting fed but Taric stunned me while Corki just used Valkyrie and escaped. Udyr ganked a lot but they were all unsuccessful because of my teammate's wards and I was able to stop a several of them. Nidalee got even more kills from the counter ganks. Eventually at about 19min we were inside their base taking down inhibitor turrets. For our side of the map we only lost 1 turret which was bot. Then came the 20min mark and they enemy team agreed to surrender with 5 votes. Victory!
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 11:19am | Report
3 days doesn't seem like enough time to find your "true" Elo but if you really want to go for it! Good luck on your journey. I don't find Kha'Zix OP. He's pretty average and easily countered with some armor. Checked your ranked stats and wow. Nice score 12/1/6 and a triple kill on Kha'Zix O.O! Mind making a Kha guide :D? You might want to make Zyra a main too. Seems like you did prety good on her. Just play a few more matches to get a feel of which champs suit you best for ranked.
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 11:27am | Report
I think you posted this into wrong section.
Anyway, good luck with rankeds, get some ELO in last 3 days of s2.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 11:27am | Report
@DemonSovereign
Thanks! Well even though it is just 3 days doesn't hurt if I try xD.
MUGETSU
Currently on vacation~
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 11:29am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

I think you posted this into wrong section.
Anyway, good luck with rankeds, get some ELO in last 3 days of s2.

Thanks for the support!
:O
Where should it go? If it's in the wrong section can a mod move it to the right section?
Thanks.
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 11:31am | Report
Check Competitive Scene subforum, you'll find many threads like this. Mods will probably see this and move it.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 2:14pm | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

Check Competitive Scene subforum, you'll find many threads like this. Mods will probably see this and move it.

:O! Whenever I go to forums I only chose the popular forum topics so I never saw the competitive scene one til just now! Can a moderator move my thread to the right forums? Thanks!

2nd Ranked Match

Bans:
My team: Corki, Graves, Ezreal
Why? I have no idea! The team captain just chose them himself without asking for his teammate's opinions D:

Enemy team: Blitzcrank, Shen, Malphite
Your average banned champs.

In this match I played Hecarim again. Favorite champ :D! Kennen barely warded his lane until I had several successful ganks on him. Bot lane was warded 24/7 but I got a few successful ganks. Cho'Gath was a beast with sustain and got back half his hp in a few seconds after getting ganked hard. I only 1 got successful gank on Cho'Gath during the laning phase. Eventually he got to "dominating" status. Evelynn was an annoying bich who camped in brush to gank top or bot. Then when I came the enemy champs came towards the river and I knew something was wrong and out pops Evelynn bursting the cr@p out of me. Surprisingly no one bought Vision Wards for Evelynn so I had to. Eventually the laning phase ended with Katarina getting fed from roaming, Riven somewhat fed from getting successful ganks on Kennen, and Miss Fortune fed from shutting down Cho'Gath(woohoo!) and farming a lot. Sadly I had to skip Shurelya's Battlesong because I had to be tankier.

For teamfights, all our initiations were meh which is why I had so many deaths, because someone was always missing during our first few team fights at dragon and at other areas. I got to save a lot of people though by knocking people back with my Devastating Charge and Onslaught of Shadows. I still died several times though but it was definitely worth it. Protected our fed Katarina and Miss Fortune!

Eventually at the end the enemy team got the baron buff but a team fight happened right after they got it. Once again another horrible initiation because our team was all split up. Riven was far from the teamfight, while Katarina and Miss Fortune were still trying to catch up. Sona did a good job and used her ulti Crescendo and got all of the enemy champs! Then I followed up with Onslaught of Shadows and Katarina did her Death Lotus. Miss Fortune used her Bullet Time but only got half the team in her AoE because of how far away she was. Then I spammed Rampage and got a Triple kill! Katarina stole my Quadra though D;!!! The enemy Alistar was unlucky and got caught in all the ultis so he died first by Miss Fortune. He didn't have time to use his own Unbreakable Will and he wasn't very tanky so I kind of felt bad for him. We aced then pushed hard and... another victory! :D
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 4:00pm | Report
3rd Ranked Match:

Bans
My team: Shen, Malphite, Blitzcrank
Enemy team: Amumu, Katarina, Alistar

Yay another win as Hecarim! All of my ganks failed D:. I got the kills and assists from 2v4 fights and regular teamfights. I got our Mordekaiser fed! In the 2v4 it was pretty much me and Mordekaiser vs 3 or 4 enemy champs. They happened at dragon most of the time. It was 2v4 because Irelia was all the way at top so she couldn't get there in time. Ashe and Sona were always at base after recalling. Graves and Nunu & Willump harassed them a lot so Ashe & Sona ahd to recall a lot. I initiated the 2v4 trying to steal dragon. Sadly all the attempts failed and their team focused me and I died. BUT I did a large amount of damage on them and Mordekaiser was able to get triple kills! He almost had a Quadra but Ashe arrived just in time to finish off Jayce. It was definitely worth it but I did get behind in gold A LOT.

Ashe and Sona didn't do so good early game but after Ashe was allowed to get a lot more CS from clearing the huge minion waves that pushed hard bot( since no one was there a lot) she became a beast! Irelia was a smurf and told me not to gank because I failed them and apparently "impatient". In my first few ganks the enemy champs almost died but they got away or a eprfect gank was ruined. I sort of lost patience so I made a fail gank top so Irelia told me she didn't need any help top.

The enemy team got an early Baron while we were all at base. They destroyed us for a while and pushed hard into our base. They got the mid inhibitor but we pushed them back out. Eventually after some time we made a comeback pushed back even harder and won!
Darkness is Eternal
Currently on vacation~
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 5:52pm | Report
You're doing pretty well, might be worth trying for Gold before the season ends. You have nothing to lose anyway. :P
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 5:57pm | Report
Gold?! :O
Can I still qualify for the Warhero Janna skin if I get to gold?
If I can, OMG MUST HAVE IT! Time to work my butt off! *u*
Darkness is Eternal
Currently on vacation~
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide