Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My 3 Day Ranked Journey

Creator: CrimsonSkyz November 3, 2012 9:09am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 6:00pm | Report
that morde's build hurts my eyes ;-;

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 6:02pm | Report
Yep, until the 6th. Not sure exactly what time it will reset.

Gold is 1500 if you didn't know.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 6:21pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

that morde's build hurts my eyes ;-;

Yea! I got him fed but he still basically built full tank. Worked out in the end though.

Luther3000 wrote:

Yep, until the 6th. Not sure exactly what time it will reset.

Gold is 1500 if you didn't know.

:O
Excited! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yep I know about the Elo "badge" requirements looked them up recently. 117 more Elo to go! Looks like a small number but then there might be losses, little Elo gain from victories, etc... I'm pretty sure I won't stay on a winning streak for long o.o.

Edit: Winning streak just ended. Good thing it was just in a normal game :S.
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 6:40pm | Report
PUT THE TABLE DOWN PLIS! ;D
Good luck! ^^
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 6:47pm | Report
Minho wrote:

PUT THE TABLE DOWN PLIS! ;D
Good luck! ^^

Ok ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Ty :D
Darkness is Eternal
Currently on vacation~
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 8:37pm | Report
4th ranked game:

Bans: Shen, Malphite, Amumu, Morgana, Blitzcrank, Darius

Top: Teemo vs Irelia
Mid: Ryze vs Galio
Bot: Miss Fortune(me) & Nidalee vs Varus & Taric
Jungle: Lee Sin vs Shyvana

In this game I was finally forced to play one of my most hated roles, the ADC. I didn't want to screw up so I chose the ADC I did best on who was Miss Fortune. When you look at that score it is obviously horrible. Normally I would blame myself if I "fed" the enemy bot because I'm a horrible ADC. If the support did bad I would be okay with it because a support needs a good ADC or the support will feed too. This game was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!! Most of the blame goes to the Nidalee. In the champ select it was his turn to choose a champ. 10 seconds later... no champ was chosen. Timer has ended and match was going to begin... Nidalee was chosen AT RANDOM -_-... He also had Ignite from a previous match he played. He was AFK after he joined the CHAMP SELECT... Then the game started and it was too late to dodge. I thought to myself, "Okay. He could still play as a support but just without Exhaust."

Game started. Nidalee's starting items: Boots and 3 Health Potions...
and Nidalee had 21 ap which meant he had his AP runes and masteries... AND ON TOP OF THAT SHE DIDN'T LET ME FARM!!! So now in my head I was like ," OMFG IM SO FKING SCREWED (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻."

After a few minutes into the laning phase, we had pushed towards the turret because Nidalee was tossing her javelins and AAing minions. Then Shyvana came bot through the tribush and we had no wards because of a particular lady/cougar, so the enemy gank was successful and we both died.

After respawning Nidalee decided to buy a ward so I was like," YAY. She's acting more like a support!" Turns out she only bought one ward. She still didn't let me farm alone though... So I was trying to farm as much as I could but then Taric flashes in, stuns me, uses his Shatter, and exhausts me. Varus and Taric get the kill on me. I was running away and I almost lived if it wasn't for that last shot by Varus. Nidalee didn't even help me out at all. Not even a heal when I knew it was off CD because she used it 20 seconds ago -_-... Then Nidalee died...

Now it was our 2nd time respawning after only like about 7-10 minutes into the game. We respawned and Nidalee bought a kage's lucky pick and didn't even even bother buying a sight ward. You might be thinking, "Well maybe she didn't have enough gold for wards." Well guess what? Nidalee bought a second item and that item was a Doran's Ring... I bought a B. F. Sword and I had a little leftover gold so I bought some wards. Nidalee didn't even buy any wards even though she was the "support", had the gold, and bot lane had been successfully ganked by the enemy Shyvana THREE TIMES.

Then because I was the ADC and all I was focused/top priority so I was focused and killed a lot. In lane, I couldn't even farm anymore because Taric could stun me and Varus who was fed could kill me fast. Nidalee also kept trying to harass and zone out the bot laners. Here's how it went with her harass/poke:
When I saw this happen I went closer to use Make it Rain and let Nidalee escape. Guess what happened?! I get Exhausted by Taric then Chain of Corruptioned by Varus and finally killed. -_-

After saving her a chunk of her health and dying, Nidalee called me a feeder and fail ADC.
I agree that I'm a pretty bad ADC, but seriously?! WHAT THE F*** (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Everyone on my team noticed how badly we were doing bot so Lee Sin and Ryze tried to help out. Taric gained a lot of gold from those assists so pretty much the whole bot area was warded even the bushes by the sides of the map. Eventually Galio and Shyvana came bot to counter the gank and did so successfully. Shyvana even got a triple kill!

I lost all hope of winning that game... Then there was a time when I got dived by Shyvana, Taric and Varus. Nidalee just watched from a distance as I died. SHE WAS RIGHT WHERE THE RED OVAL IS.

She watched me die and didn't even try to help me. She didn't heal me or Exhaust anyone. I knew her Exhaust was off CD because she didn't use it for the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME.
Then after I died they dived Nidalee and killed her. My team was like "...bot lost game for us." So I said, " Nidalee just watched as I died." Nidalee said, "Well you knew they were gonna dive you but you stood there like an idiot." I knew they were gonna dive me but I thought we could at least shut down Shyvana(who was "dominating"). I was thinking Nidalee would Exhaust Shyvana and then I could Make it Rain and slow her down even more as she took turret aggro. Then she would be shut down and we would get bonus gold! Nidalee didn't do sht and just stood there watching. After I died she just ran away but she still got killed. I was PISSED OFF but SUPER HAPPY THAT Nidalee DIED.

We started a surrender vote because the score was about 10 vs 30 -_- and they were already in our base. 3 of the people voted no. One of which was Nidalee. We were beat up even more and the enemy team aced us at baron which was our final attempt to turn the game around. We started another surrender vote again and this time we got to surrender 4 to 1! I'm pretty sure the only one who said no was Nidalee...
My ranked game winning streak ended and I lost 39 Elo and I probably got reported for being a feeder ;-;

FML (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Balance is key
Currently on vacation~
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 10:26pm | Report
5th ranked game:

Bans
My team: Amumu, Malphite, Shen
Enemy team: Blitzcrank, Alistar, Katarina

Top: Jax vs Jayce
Mid: Xerath(me) vs Ahri
Bot: Corki & Lulu vs Sivir & Nidalee
Jungle: Shyvana vs Shaco

So this time I decided to play my favorite AP mid, Xerath! In the champ select I picked Xerath and then after locking in I was counter picked by an enemy player. She chose Ahri, Xerath's supposed counter. I had never faced Ahri on Xerath before and I was told she was Xerath's counter so I was pretty nervous. I knew she that she could use her ulti to get close range and do heavy amounts of damage if I was in locus of power so I took Heal as a precaution. Then the game started.

Shyvana accidentally took her E first so I had to take some time to do a hard leash. The red buff got reset once so I got even more behind not by much though. By the time I got back to my lane only 1 of the enemy minions was dead so I didn't lose too much experience but all mine were dead so I had to head to the turret. Honestly I found her to be an easy match up. Her skillshots were easily dodged and if she actually landed her Charm I just used locus of power right before it hit and stopped myself from moving. In short, I fed off her like I normally do against other AP mids.

Shyvana saw that Shaco started at red so she planned on stealing the enemy blue. It didn't work out and Shaco got a kill off her. Then all the other lanes fed Shaco and got him fed. That was the main reason Lulu is so underleveled. Shaco never ganked my lane or was unable to since I played from a pretty safe distance thanks to Xerath's long range. Ahri made a mistake of using Spirit Rush and diving me while I was next to my turret. I used a quick mage chains and Arcanopulse combo to stun her then burst her down even more with Arcane Barrage while she took turret aggro. She flashed away in panic but I was using locus of power(so that I could deal more damage) so I was able to fire my last Arcane Barrage at her and secure the kill!

Soon the enemy team decided to dragon but Lulu and Corki drove them out. Then we decided to take it. Shyvana was low on health from a previous teamfight so Lulu tanked dragon. It was low on health and then in popped Shaco and he Smited dragon. Then he targetted Shyvana who was almost dead but I noticed and used Heal! I saved her and meanwhile my teammates and I killed Shaco and I shut him down(he was on a rampage)! A few of his teammates were also there but we killed them. Shyvana barely lived and we got 3 kills(one of them being Shaco)! But we lost dragon :(

Both the outer turrets in top and bot lane were destroyed and only mine was left. We all decided to push mid. The enemy team tried to stop us but we won the teamfights with little to none casualties. I was able to get a 4/0/4 score by 20min :D. Then while we were at the mid inhibitor turret and low in health, the enemy team respawned so we had to recall. I was still 3/4 health and I saw Shaco pushing top at the inner turret so I went up to defend. At first I fired an Arcanopulse at Shaco and took out half of his hp and he ran into the bush at the side of the wall near the top inner turret on the purple side. I got closer so I could Arcanopulse again since my locus of power was just used and on cd. Then Shaco popped up in front of me and used Hallucinate. He dove me with his clone but he attacked me first so my turret fired at him. I used a mage chain+ Arcanopulse on him and stunned him. Then he got really low on health so I used locus of power and spammed Arcane Barrage. Shaco's clone was still there damaging me so I had to move around a bit to avoid them( Shaco was fed so his clone's AAs still hurt). I was about to finish him off with my 3rd Arcane Barrage but I was just out of Shaco's leash range on Hallucinate so he moved forward a bit so the clone could finish me off and unintentionally dodged the killing blow!!! That moment made me hate clowns even more ;-;. He shut me down and got away with really little health.
Then late game came and there was a teamfight at the enemy base. We were doing good but then all of a sudden an annoying little clown known as Shaco popped up right behind me while I was using locus of power and killed me! THAT LITTLE BICH (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I started to die more often but only because the fed Shaco kept popping out of nowhere and killing me... Eventually the teamfights were 4v5 because of SOMEONE WHO KEPT POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE AND KILLING ME B4 THE FIGHT EVEN STARTED!!!

STUPID CLOWNS ;-;
In the end my team lost and my Elo went down again :(
Darkness is Eternal
Currently on vacation~
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2012 7:43am | Report
Dw when you win you will gain something like 25-30 elo good luck on your journey to gold btw
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2012 7:54am | Report
Phil15 wrote:

Dw when you win you will gain something like 25-30 elo good luck on your journey to gold btw

Ty :D
Balance is key
Currently on vacation~
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2012 9:04am | Report
6th ranked game:

Bans
My team: Shen, Malphite, Alistar
Enemy team: Jayce, Blitzcrank, Morgana

Top: Darius vs Gangplank
Mid: Kennen vs Twisted Fate
Bot: Ezreal & Taric(me) vs Ashe & Sona
Jungle: Lee Sin vs Dr. Mundo

In this game I was forced to do another of my most hated roles, support. You might be wondering, "Wow those scores are bad. How the heck did they win?" Honestly my team didn't deserve the win at all. Mid, bot, and jungle were out playing our team big time. Dr. Mundo camped bot a lot and got successful ganks on us. Then I bought some wards and warded the whole bot area. Sona did the same thing. In every bush there was a ward so all of Lee Sin's ganks failed. Sona had more gold from assists so she had more wards. I was only able to ward the river bush, tribush, and dragon. Sona was able to ward all those places and also the side bushes. Eventually Dr. Mundo came again to gank but failed this time. He had an Oracle's Elixir though, so after he noticed his gank fail he started walking all all over the area and destroying my wards ;-;

Darius did okay but got greedy often and gave Twisted Fate and Gangplank some kills. Kennen didn't do too well and also gave some kills to Twisted Fate. Eventually Twisted Fate decided to teleport bot with Destiny and kill me and Ezreal. He got to godlike status.
The only way we won was because Dr. Mundo disconnected because of a storm in the east coast(that's what his duo partner said). We were able to Baron and it gave us a huge advantage. We were able to shut down Twisted Fate and Ashe. We pushed hard and barely won. I felt bad that they lost and we won because we definitely didn't deserve it. Still deep down I was sorta glad I didn't lose another game. 1st ranked win on Taric!
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide