Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nameless does ranked (s4)

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard January 19, 2014 11:22am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 3:34pm | Report
Quoted:
Wtf you can't play support with locked camera, STOP. Or any other role for that matter. That is one HORRIBLE habit that you need to drop ASAP. Playing with smart cast isn't necessary, I don't and have never used it, but having an unlocked camera is.

On my old computer not locking the camera caused a lot of issues due to the massive lag I was having. Hard enough to do things with constant delays without having the camera randomly move to another lane because your cursor froze.

and I hold space in unlocked mode rather than completely locking it, did no one notice that I on and off checked out other lanes? x.x
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 3:36pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
also gurl, gimme sum tat rP

was a birthday gift, **** off and get your own friends. :D
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 3:43pm | Report

So you are JC?

christ watches the rest of the map for me thank u based god

pic related
VVV

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 3:46pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

That program is called Christ? Hmmm, you'd expect that there'd be a lawsuit about that.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 4:18pm | Report
If you'd really like I can tell you some things I've noticed from playing with you in inhouses.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 7:17pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

pic related
VVV

dat gif 10/10

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 9:38pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
If you'd really like I can tell you some things I've noticed from playing with you in inhouses.

PM me or just message me on skype about it

and I'd prefer that anyone else who wants to give me some pointers would PM me about it actually, thanks.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2014 4:07am | Report
and there we are

Posting this as a reminder to myself to check it out later this week, probably monday or tuesday. I'll PM you when I'm done.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2014 6:33am | Report
here goes regarding that vid u posted.

1. I woulda dodged that game instantly, their teamcomp is like 20 times better and you got an akali jungle and no tank whatsoever while also having no initiation besides flash ult or a lux catch.
Sure teams dont matter much in soloQ but eh.. that akali jungle.

2. you come into lane - get vision - see you are 2v1 but instead of going aggressive you chill out and ket him get exp and even farm you shoulda bullied him straight away denied cs and exp. well.. then you do notice but ya well...

3. You should always help shoving the lane.

4. missing too many Qs~

5. 1. back way too late.. should been before hitting the tower, just wasting time - wave was already shoved in so ya.

6. the moment you said uh I have my ult now and backed you should actually gone in hard. you even had a powerchord up.

7. at ~10:17 hec was a free kill.

8. right after that dragon was free.
- akali was around.
- you are 2v1 bot
- you just saw heca leave with less than 50% hp.

9. I don't usually give a **** about taking kills as support but if you can you really should give it to someone else specially if they play a snowbally champion. Taking kills is alright if there is even the slightest chance they get away or your teammate dies non of these was the case there. (forgot the time but when otg dies and u take one and then almost take another one)

10. I am not 100% sure if sona powerchords are still the same but if E still slows you should've E'd - powerchord, if he still chases ult, and stick to otg they are weak they cant 2v2 and you also still had exhaust, no need to run coulda killed him with a bit of kiting.

11. you had four man mid while heca takes out your bot tower and you don't even get the turret even tho its 2v1, should've just bruteforced it.

12. should've pushed out mid up to 2nd turret and maybe even left the lux around there to zone and get vision. you lost your mid tower for no reason at all.

13. otg really shouldnt take blue when you have a lux on your team.

14. otg really had to move bot around 29:30 so many minions down there due to not doing that there or even earlier your mid tower took dmg and if they would've been smart it would've been gone.
Lux just died; teemo and 3 of you aren't anywhere close.

15. good sona ult around 31ish

16. You either had to exhaust the heca straight away (at 31:45) when he was chasing you or afterwards. You didnt block any blitz dmg either since he just waited until the exhaust was gone and then ulted.
You had flash up and died for no reason.

17. your warding was really lackluster, you should've had the dragon timer and prepped it before it even spawned and if you missed that opportunity you should have done it right afterwards, sweeping the area getting a pink and maybe creating a pick.

18. starting drag without the jungler.. not smart. (I mean you got it but still) wtf was akali doing bot.

19. your flank at ~3443 worked out fine but it was in fact really bad and dangerous you facechecked way too deep into the enemy jungle.

20. I'm pretty sure you didnt sweep even once until minute 36.

21. you are walking around with almost 3k as a support, clear indicator you aren't backing enough.

22. still no swipe at 40..........................wat

23. dat sweeper upgrade tho around 4230..

24. 4325 first sweep of the game.. but it was an inefficient one you shouldve hit both brushes.

25. 46ish you shouldve have been grouped again already and warded up bot jungle. some peeps even still had nash but noone was doing anything in fact all 5 of you were on your side of the map. With that big *** advantage and baron you wanna close out a game fast.

well all in all

- work on your warding
- abuse 2v1s (zoning) always try to get level 2 first I think you didnt even push to do that.
- use ur damn sweeper.
- ur use of Q is quite lackluster during laning
- ur use of E in general is a bit weird think you coulda had 3-4 kills if you just used it correctly .. E and E powerchord that is.
- gotta hit that exhaust on the right targets.
- don't mess around so much just end the game faster
- make ping calls to get dragon earlier and get objectives.
- not upgrading frost fang is what I often do since you already got slows and cc anyway and a faster mikaels/whatever u rush is better.
- you should time enemy flashes when u see them.
- ****ING USE UR SWEEPER
- good sona ults

all in all quite an awful game to judge to be honest, laning vs no support and having a team thats winning on all fronts isnt the best to search for things to improve.
also... was this ranked?

eh that should help you I guess. would give more tips on sona but havent played her in ages and I think its mainly general stuff you gotta work on.

wtf. thats one long *** post.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2014 9:19am | Report
I mentioned a good chunk of those things just talking to OTG while we were playing (like when I decided to flank them because they weren't paying attention and immediately said "wtf, they could have just turned on me and killed me?").

-I generally ward better than that and I said at least twice that I should be warding more, it was just a stupid game to even bother posting given the amount of ****s I was giving (aka zero).
-yea, I'm a wimp sometimes
-again, I generally do a better job of this when I'm actually playing seriously, this was a normal game and a stupid one at that.
-It feels different than her old Q and I haven't played her much since her rework, so it felt awkward
-probably
-I agree, even despite the game being goofy, that was a bit excessive
-I generally find, at least in ranked, that people ignore my calls even if they're the right ones purely because they seem to think support players only get carried and have no business making calls.
-I didn't get Frost Queen's Claim until after I finished Mikael's Blessing
-I should
-yessir
-thanks

this was a normal game.

thank you, but in all seriousness, will people please PM me?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide