Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nameless does ranked (s4)

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard January 19, 2014 11:22am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 2:20pm | Report

obviously what the team needs when we have plenty of hard CC to interrupt Death Lotus is Annie instead of an ADC. -.-

I'd have just dodged that one.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 2:23pm | Report
I didn't want to be the one to dodge it. I tried futzing around with my summoners to see if someone would dodge but no one wanted to take the bait.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 2:44pm | Report
I'd always take the 3 lp hit over a potential 15+ hit.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 2:56pm | Report
The feels. In promos, so cannot dodge. ADC picks Varus, apparently doesn't speak English because he keeps saying "DONOT WORRY I AM BESTING" (yes, in all-caps). The last pick guy is mid lane, proceeds to pick Urgot and says "I know I'm gonna lose".

Jesus.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 3:27pm | Report
sigh.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:02pm | Report
and now I get a guy who says "top or I troll" ( Vayne) and a person who didn't read the chat and locked Leona when I'd already called support. She also left the game. lovely.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:04pm | Report
and now I get a guy who says "top or I troll" and a person who didn't read the chat and locked Leona when I'd already called support. lovely.

Seems like you should stop for the day. :p
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:05pm | Report
I know. I generally stop after two loses in a row.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2015 4:41pm | Report

This kinda **** is seriously annoying. The last pick guy was like "****, I can't jungle" after everyone else had already picked (and he didn't say anything until that point) so I said "can you Karma support? if you have Elise or Udyr I'll just jungle" and he said he could support, so he grabbed Elise for me and we obviously swapped...and then he died 3-4 times within the first 5 minutes and started blaming Caitlyn for it.

I need some advice though. I'm really not sure how to proceed when a lane is losing and I want to try to help them out because I think I might be able to at least even the odds with a good gank, yet they push up to their opponents' turret constantly and have no wards anywhere.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2015 5:08pm | Report
In the case of bot lane, if one or both parties of it are **** talking each other, chances of success are extremely slim at that point unless one of them has the mental fortitude and/or common sense to shut the other out immediately. It makes laning harder but it's all you can do (hence why I hate getting stuck with it unless duo'ing). As for helping an already behind lane, lots of people have said it before, pressure your winning lane. Trying to get something out of a 'losing' lane is more difficult than succeeding in a lane that's already ahead or still even. Your goal in this situation is to attempt to "mind game" the lane you're pressuring and demoralize the lane you're camping/ganking. At any rank pre diamond it is incredibly easy to make people Ragequit, stop playing as seriously as they might've been or incredibly toxic to their own team which while is a dirty tactic, is a solid one that I and many others employ in many situations. Remember if someone **** talks you for ganking multiple times, keep ganking. Majority of the time they will continue to not ward for themselves.

Granted that doesn't mean completely ignore the behind lane, because if the enemy jungle/mid realizes what you're doing they could start 4 man ganking bot and just making it worse on your duo's mindset. Just get your already ahead or still fairly even laner, more ahead slightly. Once they're in position to just continue their stomp alone you can worry about your other lanes and objective securing. Every time you successfully gank a lane, make sure your laner pushes to enemy tower. Unless you're ganking for a Nasus, it is always a good idea to deny gold and get free tower damage, and along the way reset the wave.

Try to lane gank side lanes whenever possible as well (they're pushed to enemy tower, and you have pinked or sweeped the brush closest to your tower), to respond to enemy ganks before they even happen or just to get a good catch . Try to balance out how much time you use waiting on a lane gank though as in the new jungle it's very easy to get completely shut out of a game because you wasted too much time ganking/waiting to gank.

Also just a small pet peeve of mine totally irrelevant, don't build boots of mobi on Elise. That is A LOT of damage lost. Try to aggro swap with spiders and get through enough clears of jungle to afford Sorcerer's Shoes + Your jungle item choice. From there depending on how well you do you can build 1 extra damage item/full tank or just flat out tank.
Sig by TheNameless ^ Check out my Nasus guide ^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide