Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nameless does ranked (s4)

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard January 19, 2014 11:22am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 12:26pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
It's like, damage dealt, KDA and some other really stupid things.
I went 1-10-4, any argument that it's related to my KDA with Taric is invalid. :^)
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 2:02pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Because it's not based on your winrate or anything, lol. It's like, damage dealt, KDA and some other really stupid things.

EDIT: Look at my Olaf score for example. Lost the game. Still apparently did better 101% than other players, lol.

it's based on games played, elo, mmr, score, w/l

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 2:43pm | Report
welp, one more win and I'm in promos again.

as a total aside, I've been working on warding more/better and I'm noticing a definite improvement. Nothing amazing, but I am proud of myself.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:19pm | Report
Getting seriously annoyed with this ****. Also, why the hell won't people get sweepers(/blue trinket on ADC) late game? it's not like they actually ward most of the time at this elo. On that note, should've warded more myself, though I try to avoid wandering around alone warding when I know the enemy team has vision control.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:58pm | Report
some suggestions would be nice, I'm not really sure what to do in these kinds of situations. I don't like playing Braum into Morgana at all, but we needed more tankiness. I hoped Ashe and I could hold it together long enough if the other lanes could win, but Master Yi seemed to lose mid pretty hard.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 2:01pm | Report
Braum does well vs Morg tbh. I was worried of picking him into her back when she was popular and he was new, but it's actually a fine matchup. If you don't max Q normally on Braum, do so at least vs Morgana because your Q crushes her shield unless she maxes it. If she does max it, at least you don't have to worry about Q poke. Your bot lane problem was more Ashe than it was Braum.

What kind of situation did you mean? Nobody really forced you to pick Braum, did they?

by jhoijhoi
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 2:07pm | Report
I was maxing Q (figured it probably could eat shield, since she was maxing snare), but I just have no confidence in my ability to play this champion.

The situation I'm referring to is not often having the confidence to pull it off when it's a good choice, even though I'm mechanically capable of doing so (because when I stop overthinking ****, I DO pull it off). Curious if anyone has any suggestions for what to do to alleviate that. Frustrating at best and regularly a problem for me anymore.

I also seem to put way too much pressure on myself, even in situations where there isn't much I can do, despite trying my best to help.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 2:44pm | Report
but Master Yi seemed to lose mid pretty hard.

I wonder why.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 3:22pm | Report
I wonder why.
yea...I'm getting a little tired of people picking stupid **** and then whining about losing.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2015 2:14pm | Report
Dodge more games.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide