Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official LCS NA Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 4:40pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

How to win against curse....

Ban lulu since voyboy champ pool is **** he has never even had an impressive syndra game at least bjergsen has won games with it he keeps picking and losing... Learn kayle or other mids voy.

You should hop on twitch chat - that's where your true analytic skills will be respected more.
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 4:42pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

You should hop on twitch chat - that's where your true analytic skills will be respected more.

NateDoge13 approves this message.
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 4:44pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

+rep
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 4:55pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Stats dont lie... Voyboy has had bad games on anything other lulu for most part and has small champ pool. He was worst choice to go mid for the team should stayed top.

Voyboy has been underwhelming and thats been noticed everywhere outside of just twitch chat if you one of Therese votboy fanboys turst me he prob one worst mids in lcs.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 4:59pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Stats dont lie... Voyboy has had bad games on anything other lulu for most part and has small champ pool. He was worst choice to go mid for the team should stayed top.

Sadly for you this game is not all about stats. It's the team that has been failing, not voyboy. I didn't like him transitioning to mid as well but saying it's all about him failing is just plain ******ed. The team actually said that it was Voy playing the best of all their team atm and that anyone arguing otherwise had NO IDEA what was going on in their team.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 7:34pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

funny but so true
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 3:10am | Report
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 6:40am | Report
I thought voyboy was doing a lot better this split. Quas is pretty garbage. A lot of people give him so much hype and he has never lived up to it

As far as locodoco to TSM, really good pikc-up for TSM but that won't make Gleeb hit skillshots and it wont make Amazing have any impact in the game what-so-ever
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 11:53pm | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

I think TSM are going to start losing a ton of fanboys really soon, partially because they now officially suck and partially because 4 out of the 5 "baylife bros" that brought all the annoying fanboys in the first place are now gone, I'm pretty happy about it tbh.

This irrational hatred against 3 letters.....

CLG lost that game cause they were indecisive.
They started losing when they gave up that free dragon. In stead of pushing mid and making it a tower for a dragon.
That baron where Hai failed to get the 1 vs 5 penta didn't really help their situation, but I get why they felt the need to do it.

Next time I'm playing against Nid and all the enemy spears land, I'll have nothing to whine about, cuz it seems even the pro's can't dodge Nid's spears.
Like WTFF??? Didn't watch until the end, but did they have the statistics on how many Hai hit and how many he missed?

I'm glad DIG is doing good.
At least one team trying to counter the LMQ hype.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2014 3:21am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I thought voyboy was doing a lot better this split. Quas is pretty garbage. A lot of people give him so much hype and he has never lived up to it

As far as locodoco to TSM, really good pikc-up for TSM but that won't make Gleeb hit skillshots and it wont make Amazing have any impact in the game what-so-ever

A good coach can actually go a long... Especially with Experience he has.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide