Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

pepsi's Ranked Journey

Creator: pepsiM4A1 December 19, 2012 12:19pm
1 2 3
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 12:19pm | Report
Hello, my name is pepsiM4A1 but in-game my name is sUkUrIbEy. I am a decent player but since I play on EUNE, I usually find trolls and ragers. My history is ranked is something like this:
-In S2 I didn't know a lot of things but still I played ranked. I won only 5 games and lost 12. I started a SMURF so I can again start from the beggining and understand the game.
-I played till I reached level 24, then I started again playing ranked. I lost my first 4 matches and won the fifth. My elo that time was not more then 1000. Then I discovered Diana. I lost only one game out of 8(if I remember correctly). Shen did help me too. I got to 1144 ELO. I was near silver when my douche cousin hacked my account and played trollistar so I got back to 1112 ELO. Today, I played two games, one with Jax which I lost cause of poor communication and won a game with Jayce and now I am 1122 ELO.
From now on I will post all my matches and I will say all the details and don't consider I am bad cause of my rating, I am acutally a decent to good player.
Check out my Aatrox guide!
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 1:29pm | Report
Well good luck with that, i'm on EUNE too but i very rarely play anymore. I don't think EUNE is really as bad as people think though.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 1:38pm | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1122
ELO AFTER GAME:1102
Result:Defeat
My team:

Teemo (top lane)
Katarina (mid lane)
Jax (me-jungle)
Draven (ad carry)
Nami (support)

Enemy team:

Darius (jungle)
Wukong (top lane)
Lux (mid lane)
Corki (ad carry)
Soraka (support)

So, our Katarina got ganked and didn't use her flash, ending on us giving First Blood. I killed Darius, but Wukong came and with the support of Teemo he escaped with little health but however, Teemo decided to dive at lvl 4, thus giving Wukong lvl 4 and then he was able to dash at me with his E. I died too.
Later on, I ganked bot lane, where Nami already died once and got off two kills. Our Katarina said that the scores were nearly same (4-5) and she wanted to make a bigger difference by diving Lux and Darius.
In mid game, Teemo died twice to Wukong and he was refusing to leave his lane. I stole the dragon by outsmiting Darius and we get a good 1 for 3 trade. We push the mid tower but still, my team wants to equalize and goes balls deep and all 3 of them die making our trade very... useless. From there on they had a big lead and we couldn't comeback.
Wish my rankeds won't be the same scenario, thus meaning finding normal people. If anyone thinks he can carry me, and wants to try a duo, contact me please:)
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 1:13pm | Report
I lost two matches, I will post a match as soon as I win .
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 12:37pm | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1002
ELO AFTER GAME:1038
Result:Victory
My team:

Jax (top lane)
Anivia (mid lane)
Kha'zix (jungle)
Miss Fortune (ad carry)
Taric (me-support)

Enemy team:

Master Yi (top lane)
Lux (mid lane)
Rammus (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Alistar (support)

Well, the match started well altough I took Ignite instead of Exhaust. We zoned them and at lvl 5, Miss Fortune left Ezreal really low but Alistar used Headbutt on her so I flashed and used my W and killed him for first blood. Our top lane Jax, who is my friend, did well but our mid laner had some problems.
After level 7, Miss Fortune started getting fed and I was just roaming really hard so my team will do really well. We shut down Alistar and Ezreal and Jax shut down Master Yi so they needed Lux to carry them. She was Polish and she was really dumb so we won mid game with no problems at all.
Late game, our Jax started his mad combos and at something like min 27 enemies decided to surrend. I will play more with my friend, see if I can raise some ELO and yeah, I lost 5 rankeds in a row, that is why my ELO is so small but I will improve it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 6:11pm | Report
Play Talon to raise Elo, ahue. :D
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 1:01am | Report
You know, people say things like : "Talon isn't a mid champion ********", "Report troll", "I AM SOLO TOP!!! TAKE A MID CHAMPION", "F*CK YOU, I TROLL!".
Meh, he is good, I mean last season I had good scores with him but still tough, it is a good idea if people will understand I am not trolling. I played 3 matches, thus being 1 victory and 3 defeats, I will stop playing support. I forgot how much ELO I won and how much I lost but at the final I had: 1005(laaaame)

ELO BEFORE GAME:----
ELO AFTER GAME:----
My team:

Pantheon (top lane)
Twisted Fate (mid lane)
Jax (jungle)
Corki (ad carry)
Alistar(me-support)

Enemy team:

Renekton (top lane)
Katarina (mid lane)
Volibear (jungle)
Vayne (ad carry)
Taric (support)

So both top and mid lane were horribly feeding. I didn't observe how fast he got to the score 0-6. I died once to save Corki. I bassically headbutted Vayne so she can't kill him but Taric used Dazzle on me and I died.
Me and Corki got a nice turnaround. From 0-6 we reached to 4-6 and with the help of my duo partner, Jax, we fully came back in the match with a 8-6 score.
They got dragon for the first time but Jax and Corki carried us to the easy victory.

The other three games were something like this: people trolled hard and I told them to stop soooo RAGE QUITTTTTTTT!!! And we got to a 2 v 5. Surrended at 20 mins.
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 8:45am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1005
ELO AFTER GAME:1023
My team:

Yorick (me - top lane)
Katarina (mid lane)
Nocturne (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Blitzcrank (support)

Enemy team:

Olaf (top lane)
Fizz (mid lane)
Lee Sin (jungle)
Vayne (ad carry)
Nunu (support)

Early Game
In the early stages of the game nothing interesting happened till Nocturne went to take his red buff. There Lee Sin was waiting for him and killed him for first blood. Me and Katarina chased him but since Katarina had a harder time I let her pick up the kill. Soon after, Olaf saw I was low health and tried to kill me. I knew he had Heal. I used my Omen of Famine and regenerated a lot but his Reckless Swing made me drop low too but I ignited so his Heal won't be so effective and that is how I picked up a kill. I snowballed Olaf and his farm was really small and Katarina started doing stupid things but she could pick up some kills tough Fizz was always killing her. Nocturne remained behind till mid game. The first kill on bot lane was made by Vayne who killed our Blitzcrank.
By mid game I was 4-1. I was still farming. My team had some lost teamfight. The score changed from 8-5 to 8-15. I dove Olaf and then destroyed the tower so I can join my team. From there on, with an useless Olaf and such a great Yorick it was kinda good. I went 1 v 4 and killed 3 of them including Vayne and Fizz but when Lee Sin came I was too low for a quadra.
Late game, I managed to get my team fed thus giving us an easy win.

This was my second game with Yorick. I am not aggressive as other players are but when the enemy sees me notbeing aggressive he becomes aggressive and he pays for that. I heard alot of people say he falls of late game but I don't think so! Never want to get back to 3 digit hell!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 7:38am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1023
ELO AFTER GAME:1042
My team:
Jax (top lane)
Diana (mid lane)
Nocturne (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Alistar (me - support)

Enemy team:

Gangplank (top lane)
Orianna (mid lane)
Warwick (jungle)
Corki (ad carry)
Nidalee (support)

Again since I play duo with my friend, Jax, I had to go support because I am lastpick and no one wants support at all. I like support but I would prefer Yorick for top lane. Well, our bot was kinda screwed by Nidalee's spears but me, being such a risky player, baited both Nidalee and Corki under our tower at lvl 3. I was 40 health and I used my Pulverize on Corki and he got stunned so Ezreal got the kill for first blood. I got killed by Nidalee but Ezreal chased her down for an easy double kill.
I continued baiting till Ezreal got 4-0 and I was 2-2-4. Jax was killing Gangplank top lane so much, he was 2-0 in minute 8. Nocturne tried to shut down Warwick by stealing his red a couple of times. I was using all my knowledge in this game. It came out a little like this: Warwick wanted to gank us but soon retreated to dragon. After a couple of seconds I pinged red buff and Ezreal, Nocturne and Diana went there to see why I pinged. They saw Warwick trying to take the red buff and Diana picked up a kill for later in tha game.
The game went in our favour for the whole time and we finished with 28-6 giving us the easy win.

I love playing support but I love playing top too and since I have fun to play champions like Irelia, Yorick and Jayce of course I prefer top lane. I will try to post all my ranked matches from now on.
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 9:57am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1042
ELO AFTER GAME:1061
My team:

Yorick (me - top lane)
Kassadin (mid lane)
Jax (jungle)
Caitlyn (ad carry)
Morgana (support)

Enemy team:

Lee Sin (top lane)
Lux (mid lane)
Rammus (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Sona (support)

We got a weird support but my friend, the Jax told me it is allright so I didn't dodge. I was zoning Lee Sin but in the first 3 minutes Caitlyn gave firstblood to Sona this setting her way behind. After that, as I said, I play pretty passive with Yorick until I get level 4 so Lee Sin pushed the lane this giving Jax the opportunity to gank and help me pick up a kill. He continued his road to bot lane where he picked a double kill and Caitlyn killed Rammus.
The action continued on bot and top too. I stayed and farmed and 2 men and a girl( Lux) came to gank me. Jax came really fast and Kassadin showed up and we killed them all for the price of Kassadin. After this, on bot lane, my team lost a 4 v 4 thus making them lose the dragon too. We were behind till late game where I and Jax carried the game. We screwed up and they nearly aced us but Jax went in and nearly destroyed the enemy Nexus. Then, me and Jax killed the enemy team in another teamfight and altough I was dying while tanking the turret I used my ultimate on me so we can destroy the Nexus.
I am on a three games win streak and got from 1005 ELO to 1061 ELO.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide