Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Savlonic's Suave Saunter to Diamond.

Creator: Savlonic December 17, 2014 5:08pm
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2014 1:06pm | Report

Lays Salt and Vinegar chips are the taste of what I had in my mouth after seeing the LP after this match, GP beat me 1v1 once, then I just roamed, got mid inner, went back top after our second drag and his taking of our outer to take their outer to inhib top towers before they finally just FF'd. Pretty much every lane stomped, our duo went flawless, all around successful match despite not getting my promos.

First time out of normals GP, and my god this was the most casual ranked I've ever played. Nasus and I discussed philosophical **** all game, talking about worst thing's we've seen, favorite music genres/artists, political situations, etc. Was weird as hell. Probably only won because rek'sai afk'd a bit early game after their fourth death. was level 3 to our level 9 xin, but 500 stack nasus is a pain to deal with.
Sig by TheNameless ^ Check out my Nasus guide ^
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 7:38pm | Report

1-0 thus far, cass stomped LB, vayne got FB and did well in lane as well though once jax grouped it was rough. TF gave me doubles and our third kill of the game. Jax had the ability to kill me all throughout the game but he was toxic and made team FF. Also the 4/7/6 TF helped as well.

1-1 now, not posting SS, our fed kass got caught and game was more or less over at that point.

2-1

this was hella rough, I did as much as I could early game, only killed nasus twice, one time hec died for 0 reason by helping me dive unnecessaryily. Ziggs delayed us so long that he reached 600+ stacks and we couldn't really handle him anymore. Full team showed up top several times after I got their outer as well and stopped me from continuing pressure on nasus. Only won because they tunnel vision dove for baron while I shredded ziggs and nami. Fiora got stunned on wall by a vayne condemn so also blew her up.

Either way back in plat 3 baby.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 7:57pm | Report

First game back in plat 3, went surprisingly well considering how little I jungle. Kat was slightly problematic but I killed cho so many times at buffs it didn't matter. Camped xin, bot won on it's own and I just began pressuring it at dragon time.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 5:05pm | Report
After two disappointing/irritating losses, this win was a breath of fresh air.

lane was kinda back and forth, kat got a lot of kills mid game after yasuo and I duo'ed drag, gnar got several 3+ man ults but I kept deleting people in catches, didn't matter who. 1k+ true damage feast was hard to avoid.

I just did it again ladies and gents. Absolute stomp on Riven, was 6-0 before we finally reached last inner/inhib towers, at which point I started to die to teamfights. Our Annie was toxic as hell unfortunately, so dunno how serious everyone was playing, it got close tower wise(both sides have inhib towers open), but we busted through mid in their attempt to split push, got both nexus towers before I died once more, we put a ward down prior and I was able to pull off the good ol' xpooky. Globalled Aatrox when he tried to stop me for good measure.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 8:52pm | Report

Just lost a match prior and debated queuing, but ultimately just said screw it. Got against the kayle that took my top the previous match, got tower but didn't win kill wise(her ult is cheesey as hell), Team fights were push overs, would 50% LB and cait each accelerated power shot. Even got a snipe on LB at one point with aspect, killing her via the burn. Ultimately I think I should just start dodging whenever I can't get a solo lane, because I literally can not play support at all.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 9:00am | Report

Got two minions behind cause of league client being buggy as all hell, early lane phase was rough, but talon also had issues and got behind. Diana just got fed off him while he was under leveled and would global anyone in her way.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 9:54am | Report
Previous game was a loss as jax. Wasn't able to get into enemy team to deal with syndra and graves due to CC from sej and ren+damage from ren on our carries. I should post defeats but I have that 'forget it' nerve and instantly click play again.

Next game:

I took armor runes thinking I was against ren top but I ended up being against karthus and I got shred a lot early game, was able to avoid dying majority of lane phase however(only once) so I consider that a success, luckily shaco was one of those who actually knows how to play him, and got around 5 kills on LB before our first drag, and 2-3 on vayne/thresh. Trist got caught a lot, but whenever lb went in to burst someone we annihilated her.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 10:04am | Report
This might be an odd thought, I don't know...but you could, you know, post the losses too.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 10:15am | Report
yeah, we don't want another joxuu around here

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2015 10:26am | Report
This might be an odd thought, I don't know...but you could, you know, post the losses too.
Didn't you used to do that too? :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide