Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shuru's super splendiferous soaring to...

Creator: Shuru April 12, 2013 8:55am
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 3:01pm | Report
once you get past silver 3, pick up shaco. He's fun once your teammates begin being somewhat competent.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 3:05pm | Report
The argument can be made that I rarely play mid in the first place dill :3

I've picked up kassadin, and find him much harder to use than he looks, still I did well the few game sI used him even if we lost.

EDIT: I play shaco quite regularly in normals with a premade, but I've come to understand two things: people need to know how to react to a splitpusher, and you need the right comp to play shaco. He can't just be played right off in solo queue when you dont have the right comp and people are like "OMG WHATS SPLITPUSH I JUST STARTED THIS GAME WHAT DOES ALT+F4 DO?"

Love shaco though, super fun.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 2:26pm | Report
after some practice I have added Lee Sin to top mid and jungle, Kassadin too mid, and Varus to bot lane

how's it look now?
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 10:02am | Report
Alright, been practicing a lot and I've evened out my pool a bit more, making it quite a bit larger, though mind you I'm only comfortable with these champions, and some will get cut as I play. Ranked starts next week after I start feeling less ucky!
Ban out GoodPlays GG
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 7:41pm | Report
Good luck out there.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 2:19pm | Report
No screenshots becuase I'm a scumbag

first game today was a hecarim jungle, i lost, morgana took my first blue on accident but despite that the game seemed fine, but we kinda got overzealous and lost because of confidence.

Game two today sucked so bad, I was naut jungle, 2/6/11 and the tristana was getting really angry at me for feed (4/8 tristana but that's not the point) and our solo top laner was one of those "oh they got a kill gg" kinda people, so it was a pretty bad game, part of it was my fault but overall the team didn't do great.

ah game three of the day. This one went really well, Solo top trundle vs a Lee, with an enemy noct jungle. I went 3/1 with a lot of farm and kinda just beat him out, got first blood and rushed a wardens mail, played a bit passive until I got my botrk and then I went ham on him and his jungler. Our tristana was also legendary, so that was cool. Overall the team played really well and the few deaths we had ( think like 7) were just silly stuff, and we quickly grew together as a team to take it.

more games to come in the coming hours.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 5:32pm | Report
how did morg manage to take your first blue? were you doing it smiteless or did you like mess up smite and did it too early?

also what division and tier are you now i doubt youre still bronze 1
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 6:04pm | Report
yeah no I'm still bronze I. I just started up again today, and I was going for smiteless but at the last second morgana Q'd it >->
Ban out GoodPlays GG
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 6:29pm | Report
oh i thought you just werent posting games

but why did you wanna do a smiteless as hecarim? hes someone i wouldnt wanna do a smiteless with unless there are special circumstances
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 6:31pm | Report
Because It's really nice to go straight from blue to red and then bot? lol. I mean, I just did what they gave me, I wasn't going to smite a 100 health buff when it woulda taken two autos to kill.
Ban out GoodPlays GG

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide