Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Thalia on the Road to Platinum

Creator: Thalia Kael July 12, 2013 9:17am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2013 4:26pm | Report
@gmd

I exaggerated lol but I've found that it's wayyyyyy too easy to just get on the enemy adc/backline and destroy them. Teamfight -> Ult -> Youmuus -> Q -> E -> Autos, then your Q and E will refresh and you just keep rinsing and repeating. Shouldn't take more than 2 autos to kill a squishy. And plus he still does a TON of damage to tanky targets because of LW and his true dmg E. He's not THAT op though. Also sometimes Yi can be invulnerable with Alpha Strike for like half a teamfight with the new animation. I don't really know how to say it.

@Byakuya

idk how to respond to that
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 12:43pm | Report
If I don't get a loss forgiven I'm done with this game. About 30 of my over 100 games in Gold were 4v5s.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 1:27pm | Report
your build.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 1:29pm | Report
it's beautiful

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 1:38pm | Report
...why would you get a loss forgiven for that? you only get loss forgiven if there's huge server issues I believe.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 1:53pm | Report
IK I'm just tired of losing because of 4v5 where a player doesn't even connect. And don't laugh at my build. Like MissMaw said it's beautiful. I should have bought Zhonyas sooner for golden garp. If the 30ish matches where it was a 4v5 from the start didn't count as losses I would be at least in Gold 3 (wouldve lost a ton less points and my gold 4 to gold 3 promo I lost 2 matches cause of 4v5) and if they were 5v5s at least 20 of them my team and I would have won. I'm frustrated that my ranking depends on the internet connection of my teammates. (aside from their skill)
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 2:00pm | Report

IK I'm just tired of losing because of 4v5 where a player doesn't even connect. And don't laugh at my build. Like MissMaw said it's beautiful. I should have bought Zhonyas sooner for golden garp. If the 30ish matches where it was a 4v5 from the start didn't count as losses I would be at least in Gold 3 (wouldve lost a ton less points and my gold 4 to gold 3 promo I lost 2 matches cause of 4v5) and if they were 5v5s at least 20 of them my team and I would have won. I'm frustrated that my ranking depends on the internet connection of my teammates. (aside from their skill)

I know that feel.

Played about 60 ranked matches in total out of which 18 were with afkers and 5 were with junglers that die at the red buff. Silver es #1.
I don't play LoL anymore.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 2:13pm | Report
But have you ever got a person that calls jungle then dies to wraiths in ****ing gold?
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 4:50pm | Report
Afk losses usually even out although it may take a long time.
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 4:56pm | Report
wait die to wraiths? I haven't seen anyone in bronze or even on my smurf that do that
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide