Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tired of you Meta Junkies Thinking you know...

Creator: 73ounty August 13, 2014 6:28pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
73ounty
<Member>
73ounty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:29pm | Report
No one can argue the fact that there are variables that can over all be a major factor if played right.

People are just not looking at it in the way they should. Thats what im gettting at. Its the same thing if

Clarity/revive where the main two spells people used up until now from release and in major tournaments.

do you think it would be any differnt if the rolles where switched

and smite/ignite where on the center stage like clarity/revive are

Not a chance.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:30pm | Report
73ounty wrote:
Look like he said everyones meta locked the reason you don't have sufficient usage of spells like clarity/revive in ranked is because half the damn community is 16 years old

There is a reason they have the summoner spells. Youll see a trend in the future things slowly changing. even if i gotta do it myself.

so much internet roid rage ingame its crazy

Diamonds gonna be like a family of women on their periods with no tampax or bonbons....

You're clearly 10 yourself, and your misoginy is hardly welcome. But even if you are a troll, there may be lower elo/new players reading, so for their sake:

Revive: Dying is not an objective in the game, unless you're a troll. This is an unreliable spell because you cannot purposedly setup situations in which using this will benefit you more than keeping yourself alive. Worse yet, using this spell spawns you in base, probably way too far from any place in the game where you'd be inpactful. The only situations where this could be useful would be if you died in a tf that didn't go THAT bad and could still help defend/push if you cast revive, and that's a HUGE if.

The cooldown is also obscene.

There are Summoner Spells ( Barrier/ Heal) to help you stay alive instead of relying in dying. There's also Teleport to help you go from base to an area where you're impactful that saves you the trouble of having to die AND can create early game pressure in terms of objective control if you're playing a sololaner, mostly top.

Clarity: There is no use for this whatsoever. Running out of mana outside of lane phase isn't frequent for an entire team, as most mana intensive AP Mids already have access to mana renegeration tools that provide sustained mana regen rather than a "mana burst" that has a huge cooldown and if your team keeps spamming they'll run OOM again in one rotation. There's also lot of champions that don't even rely on mana, junglers have access to items that let them spam in the jungle without mana issues and botlaners shouldn't be running out of mana since the support probably doesn't have the damage/poke/mana costs to justify it, and neither does the ADC. This Summoner spell has no impact in the game, specially against Teleport, Flash, Ignite, Exhaust, Heal, Barrier and even Ghost.

If you're running out of mana, get a blue buff or an item that builds out of challice of harmony. Or stop throwing spells into the atmosphere.

As for the OP, I do hope you're getting a kick out of trying to troll this community, you'll be forgotten in a couple of days anyway and all that'll remain is the lulz of what you write.

73ounty
<Member>
73ounty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:31pm | Report
Except that Clarity literally gives you nothing useful. It gives you and allies mana. Simply not being wasteful with your mana nullifies the abilities' usefulness all together. Many champions don't even have mana, or use very little of it, making it even less useful

However, I'll agree with you that Revive could have some very interesting uses that are pretty much untapped.

Your wrong here again

even if half your team is mana users your still getting support buffs in the end are still going to out utlize single smite/ignite type spells for overall competition based values

by at least a 30% margin in damage.
73ounty
<Member>
73ounty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:34pm | Report
Everything in this game can be negated one way or a nother

its all a trade off

everything can and will work

Most people just do not have the insight to make it work properly so thus giveup.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:35pm | Report
73ounty wrote:

Your wrong here again

even if half your team is mana users your still getting support buffs in the end are still going to out utlize single smite/ignite type spells for overall competition based values

by at least a 30% margin in damage.

25% of players agree that 77.45% champions are 10% sort of 90.5% useful if they build damage as their first to second item, although 32.4% can't rely on that because 85.3% of competitive challenger gold bronze elo players meta numetal tanks are 45% trash.

95.5% of the people in the world can make up fake percentages and statistics.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:35pm | Report
Can you please give me the math here on this 30% margin? Lay it out for me.
73ounty
<Member>
73ounty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:37pm | Report
Can you please give me the math here on this 30% margin? Lay it out for me.

Why should I continue what so ever when you continue to bash what you can clearly see in game mechanics yourself if you would have some common sense.
73ounty
<Member>
73ounty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:37pm | Report
YOu said it yourself you'd rather wait until i go pro to show you

so you made your bed its time to lay in it.

the only other way to find that out is to play ingame and see it for yourself.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:38pm | Report
Also, you're really funny about the whole "don't follow the meta or you won't go pro" thing, because most professional LoL players are the biggest metasheep around.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

73ounty
<Member>
73ounty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:39pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Also, you're really funny about the whole "don't follow the meta or you won't go pro" thing, because most professional LoL players are the biggest metasheep around.

I never said if you follow the meta you wont go pro re read this post then.

I was infering something completely different your just implying that because you have no where left to run. so stop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide