Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 8:55pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

y u keep getting hydra?

also I know GA's a great item still, but when your team doesn't have a single bulward it's not a bad choice considering it gives you the most defensive stats of any item now.

The active. Would I rather have 100 AD on a 7.5 AD ratio burst, or would I rather have 75 AD on an 8.5 AD ratio burst?

And I needed GA for team-fights, I came close to blowing it a few times, and did blow it once or twice. :@
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:09pm | Report
Arghh, this loss is so frustrating, it was such an easy win at the start.

I was pre-made with Varus, and I had to jungle, so I jungled with WW. At level 3 me and Evelynn ganked top, just as Xin ran out of the brush to lane-gank Kha'zix. We got a double kill and Kha'zix got double buff. Later on Kha'zix got ganked again and gave the double buff to Darius, but Kha'zix was able to kill Darius 2 more times on his own.

Evelynn at one point 1v2's Xin and Ryze because she was so fed from our ganks, top was winning, and I was doing great. The only lane that wasn't doing so well was bot. I tried to help by going for a lane-gank at level 6, but Ashe used her E towards the tribrush just as I was walking past it, so Taric warded the brush I'd been about to lane-gank from, and I had to abandon that attempt. We did some dragons and ganked some more lanes and we were domianting them everywhere except for bot. When team-fights came around, we were dominating them.

Until Eve went to farm top and got caught by all 5 of them, and they baroned. After that, they just crushed us in every team-fight, even once their baron buff was gone, and even when we had a baron buff ourselves. Despite this, Evelynn refused to admit that she had thrown the game, and along with Kha'zix, kept insisting that bot and jungle were noobs. Even though I got both mid and top fed in the first place but w/e. We couldn't really do much in team-fights, both Ashe and Darius were extremely fed, if I ulted Ashe Darius would dunk the rest of my team, if I ulted Darius Ashe would melt all of us.

We were winning so hard at the start, I honestly don't understand how that one baron suddenly put them ahead of us for good.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 9:12pm | Report
Its because they have a more item dependent team, a better lategame, more GAs, heroes that force you to focus them etc etc. Pick one or more.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 11:55am | Report
Next time I have to support, I'm just doing a troll-pick, I have more chances of winning than actually supporting.

Every carry position does badly. Sigh.

I should play Ez more often. My score should have actually been 11/5, or better, but while I was kiting Cho'gath I dc'd, and reconnected to a gray screen.

Had to afk for about 3 minutes at the start because of my dad. Still did fine vs Mord after I got a few levels and items, but I got camped by Olaf and wasn't able to get fed. Top fed Riven, and our bot got fed, but Riven just killed Cait straight away in team-fights, so it didn't count for anything. GA was also Cait's last item, even though she wasn't living for long enough to do anything in teamfights.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 12:45pm | Report
tsm trolceloteGG

LoL.

As requested to GMD himself.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 2:59pm | Report

My team was fairly kind in champion select this game. When we got into champ select I linked my LoLking stats, said that I'd mained Talon for a year and played over 1k games with him, and that if I could go mid we'd most probably win. Incredibly enough, our first pick who'd said mid/top/adc told me to go mid, and nobody else argued. Will keep on doing this and see if it keeps working. :)

These are my Talon stats btw.

They're not that great, but they sure as hell are better than the stats most people have with a champion after over 50 games at this Elo.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 4:21pm | Report

Picked Talon into Lux, their next pick picked Zed, I went mid vs Zed while Lux went top vs Teemo. Lux lost top, and Zed got really fed by roaming, which was really stupid. I'd see him head bot and I'd think "pfft, warns bot Zed's going there, pings them back a few times. Yeah, I'll just farm and get XP, then dominate him when he gets back from his unsuccessful gank". Each time, bot ignored the pings and died. But I got fed through ganking lanes too, and I carried harder than him, so we won.

Now I'm duo'ing with him.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 4:33pm | Report

Totally my fault we lose this.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 6:15pm | Report
I have a feeling that was sarcasm.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 6:26pm | Report
WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.

This is by far the most depressing game I've had so far in season 3. 12/3 Talon, made the teams' scores 12/12.

That was fine, Eve was behind, whereas I was super fed and my AoE damage would have been capable of killing 2 enemies at once. But, let me tell you a story of how bad our Trynd was...

Every time I went off my lane to gank, he'd stop farming the jungle and go onto my lane to farm there instead, even though Eve was there. EVERY TIME I LEFT MY LANE. And he died to Eve TWICE while farming my lane. And he would be on my lane being completely useless EVERY SINGLE MOMENT that I wasn't on it myself. But that was okay, because I was basically the team's jungler, and I was being super successful at it.

And we knew that my super feed gave me massive AoE, and we knew that my AoE had enough damage to single-handedly win us team-fights... BUT TRYND WASN'T AROUND FOR A SINGLE TEAM-FIGHT. He kept on moving around the jungle, getting camp after camp, completely ignoring the fact that we were trying to fight in mid. And once we'd lost each team-fight due to a Sejuani ult initiation, HE'D RUN IN AND SUICIDE. It was completely ridiculous, he was worse than the players I see on my level 10 smurf. He claimed he was playing so badly because Eve was his only jungler and we'd forced him to jungle when she'd already been picked by the enemy team, but that's complete ********, he wasn't afk farming the jungle because he was Tryndamere, he was afk farming the jungle because he's a massive ******, and doesn't seem to comprehend at all how you win at this game.

Eventually they destroyed our mid inhibitor because of Trynd not being around for team-fights ( and then having tried to fight 1v3/4/5 ), but we managed to stop them from baroning for a bit. Later on they did start baroning, but Malph ulted in and Tryndamere spun in after him, and managed to smite the baron. FINALLY we fought as a whole team, and even though I died, we aced them, and I had a GA after that. But our team was spread through bot and top, so I commanded everyone to come mid and push so we could finally win, with the few of us that still had baron. But the dragon came up and someone pinged it repeatedly, so I told everyone to do the dragon, as we could see through Taric's oracle that they didn't have it warded. We started the dragon while some of our team were still headed towards it and Sejuani saw us, and stopped us from dragoning because her team was nearer. Eventually Caitlyn was isolated with Sona and Eve though, and Malphite made a great initiation on them. But for some reason I couldn't comprehend, we lost the fight. Until I noticed Trynd farming the Wraiths.

THEN HE SPAN IN, DIED TO THE 5 OF THEM, AND SAID WE THREW IT BY TRYING TO DRAGON 4V5.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide