Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 7:27am | Report
I just had to dodge twice because I couldn't be bothered playing Talon support, so I guess I'll just put getting Master back on hold until after my exams, cuz I don't have time for this. :(

On another note, I couldn't be bothered to dodge enough to prevent my promotion to gold 1 so I decided I'd just dodge out of my gold 1 promos and move out of gold 1 whenever I had high enough MMR. I was not aware that you can skip bo5 series, so I'm plat 5 now...

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 8:02am | Report
Man I got carried so hard LOL, that TP smite Jax was unkillable.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 8:59am | Report
That 35 lp.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 9:35am | Report
The benefits of dodging 20+ times while losing 10 LP for most of those dodges. Didn't get as much for this game for some reason.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 9:41am | Report
Is that an S-?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 10:03am | Report
Yup. How did this not warrant an S+ though... Edit: Apparently I forgot to get it in the screenshot, but I only got an S for this game.

I got into promos, so I'm just going to dodge out of them until my MMR is high enough to outright skip them.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 11:13am | Report
Why not just keep winning? Too time consuming or what?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 11:24am | Report
Too mainstream.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Yeah man, everyone's Master nowadays, screw that, haha...

No but in all SRSNESS, it's because having huge LP gains is like an anti-tilt and confidence boosting mechanism for me. I'm already at the Elo I'm at on my other accounts and I'm still playing much better than I do on those. Just like I did last season when I made the Talon only account and ended up getting Master on it. So in theory, if I keep my LP gains huge, my MMR will keep growing at the same rate anyway, but I'll keep playing at my best, and therefore overall climb faster.

It's an unproven theory, but it made me a high diamond player from plat 5 last season, and for now it seems I'm playing better, so who knows, maybe I can actually get places as an ADC main if I prevent myself getting places. =D
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2015 12:50am | Report
I played out of my mind this game, holy ****.

The 32/32 score doesn't do justice to how extremely one sided this game looked at the beginning. Every lane lost aside from bot lane, Thresh kept getting caught, and I died once or twice because of trying to make the most of their getting caught, as well as some other members of my team dying in the ensuing fights as well.

After that I forced myself to play more smart, and didn't die again for the next 20 minutes, always managing to get past Jax without dying then ripping the rest of their team apart single handedly. They got 2 inhibs from some of our team continuing to get caught, but we managed to ace them right after, stall until our inhibs came back up, and keep winning teamfights on my back. Eventually, because I just refused to die and was doing so much damage, we managed to kill 4 of them in one team-fight right after they got baron, and then ended.

Easily the best ADC performance I've ever had in my life, I still can't believe we won. ;w;

On a side note I dodged out of my promos and the next win promoted me to plat 3. I actually would've had higher MMR if I'd just won 2 games to win my promos LOL. rip...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide