Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 8:41am | Report
Diamond 2 here I come!

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 9:19am | Report
There we go.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 9:33am | Report
lol 420 deaths B)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 10:11am | Report
Lol, Gragas ganked bot and they managed to kill Karma near our tower, though Kalista and Morgana took a tower shot each for it. They both ended up at around 30% HP, so I chased after them while they all retreated just in case I had a chance to do something. Eventually both both grouped up onto the same spot so I Buckshot flashed into them and double killed them before Gragas could turn around and do something about it. Then I shoved the wave into the tower so Kalista lost a billion CS and the lane was beyond won after that.

When she went afk I had 160 CS vs her 71 CS.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 11:30am | Report
;-;

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 12:25pm | Report
Lulu on any lane makes me useless. In other news, water is wet.

Congratulations to my team for winning a 4v5!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 1:19pm | Report
Jesus christ, this must have set a world record for biggest combined camping ever. Everyone on their team ganked me at least 2 times. Including Ashe. No, I don't mean she and Annie ganked me twice, I mean Annie ganked me about 3 times, on her own, and Ashe ganked me about 3 times; on her own. Irelia also ganked me twice and I can't even begin to count how many times Skarner ganked me. The following scenario happend TWICE this game: Skarner tried to gank me through a warded brush, the gank failed. He'd try to gank the same way 10 seconds later, the gank failed. He'd do wraiths, smite them, and come back to clear the ward. Then he'd come back shortly after for the third attempted gank in under one/one and a half minutes. That happened TWICE, among all the other ganks he did.

I didn't die to most of those ganks, and sometimes when I did die, I'd take someone down with me, but it made me really hesitant to kill Varus even when it was probably safe because I was so used to people running out of a brush the moment I showed any sign of aggression. Then in mid-game everyone on their team tried their hardest to catch me out as soon as possible. Tons of missed Ashe ults, Varus ults, Skarner Turbo Chemtanks in an attempt to ult me; they just tried everything possible to kill me, all game long. And in the one real teamfight we had, Skarner Flash ulted me before I could do anything, which got combo'd into Ashe ult and Annie ult so I died without even getting to use ult; for which Annie had dropped a pink ward, just in case.

By far the most ridiculous focus I've ever received in any game, ever.

VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 1:52pm | Report
New team comp? Murder the Talon.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:08am | Report
Love the Riven matchup. <3

I messed up pretty hard at level 1 by trying to trade against her while she had a massive XP advantage, and she unfortunately hit level 2 the instant I got into melee range. As soon as I realized what had happened I had to Flash out right then and there to prevent myself taking too much damage or possibly dying. At level 4 she went a little too ham in a trade and got hit by a tower shot, so I went in on her and killed her. From then on it was easy sailing, I zoned her for a while and hit level 6 while she was still level 4, and 1-shot her before she had time to back out. From then on the game was soooooo one-sided. Evelynn tried to gank me to turn the lane back in Riven's favour, but I just 1-shot her faster than Riven could reach me.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2015 3:39am | Report
This Rek'Sai was a beast.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide