Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wintermond in Season 3: Ranked soloq and Stuff

Creator: Wintermond January 13, 2013 9:57am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 11:09am | Report
Wayne is carrying u so hard, boy!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 12:14pm | Report
Solo Queue Nocturne

Runes: Flat AD Red, Armor Yellow, Armor Blue, MS Quints

Masteries: 21/9/0

Conclusion: Man this game was fun. I played jungle Nocturne this game and I felt like I did very well overall, except for the part where I spilled coffee all over the table and had to clean up the mess while playing. Anyway, the game started off with me getting a smiteless blue and then heading to Maokai's red buff to surprise rape him while he does it. I sit in the Lizard bush while he battles the Lizard buff and when he's almost in smite range I surprise buttsecks him, almost kill him, force his flash and get his red. Felt great man. I then farmed the jungle for a quick lvl 6 and focused on ganking mid with Oriannas ult, especially since she got pressured pretty hard by Maokai, and Cho'Gath is generally a very good lane vs her. Other lanes did pretty well, somehow both AD Carries got fed to something like 7/0, so we had to deal with a very scary Varus. Fortunately we had Kha'Zix who is just awesome together with Nocturne, pinning down one target like np. We had good ward coverage in mid game which led to us finding many engages on their carries and slowly building an edge over them. Fast forward to 30 minutes, we attempt baron and they try to fight us. We back off into our jungle, the enemy team still chasing us. We are all about half down, Sona blew her ult for me, and they are all full health. Ori gives me the ball of doom, I ult their ad carry as their team was at the double golem bush, stuck nicely together, ult gets everyone and they get wrecked in a matter of seconds. Followed by their surrender.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:06pm | Report
Solo Queue Annie

Runes: Flat AP Red, Armor Yellow, Armor Blue, Flat AP Quints

Masteries: 21/9/0

Conclusion: I was playing Annie mid vs Kha'Zix this game. Really annoying dude, but if you play the early lane agressive, Annie should be able to get somewhat of an edge. I constantly harassed him with my autoattacks while lasthitting with Q, and went all in at lvl 2 for the first blood, Q stun, E, Ignite and a few autoattacks. He barely survives but is forced to recall back to base, and I push two waves to his tower, while he's base. When he returns I am lvl 3 and he's lvl 2, so I keep up the agressive play until Jarvan ganks when I got my Tibbers(Kha was lvl 5 at that time) and he barely survives once again. He's pretty far behind now, but he's Kha'Zix and he roamed nonstop for the next ten minutes, farming mid and jungle at all occasions and overall just doing a faboulous job at getting back into the game. I feel like I derped that game, at least I did a lot of inexcusable mistakes like dropping Tibbers on valkyrie-corki, But we had Yorick. Yorick was the real hero of this game. Seldom have I seen a Yorick deal so much damage and carry so hard, it was kind of unreal how he ripped through their team with nothing but a Manamune and a Glacial Shroud. We really had no problems winning a single teamfight(We lost about one teammate in every fight), getting baron and stuff, so yeah. Easy game, but I did pretty bad imo(Except for the lane).

El Psy Congroo.

Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 12:10pm | Report
o **** I should update this one

El Psy Congroo.

Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 8:08am | Report
OKAY UPDATE TIME

I finally reached 1.7k, took me a while of getting back into the game and stuff, and I ended up with spamming Akali and Annie to climb. I lost like 3/20 games in the last couple days and those were Akali/Annie only, so I figured I'd wait for 1.7k until updating this thread.
But it finally happened! And now I'm quite confident to go for some bigger business, seeing as how I get more confident with many other midlaners aswell.
Oh ye, I am mainly playing mid right now, probably out of Dota habit.

>>>Pubstompers win again.

El Psy Congroo.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 11:28am | Report
Wellp, it was fun while it lasted...Now go for plat! :D

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 12:19pm | Report
Already at it! You've got to climb real hard now though so we can duo more.

El Psy Congroo.

Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2013 11:28am | Report
Yay, Plat division.

(I am too lazy to update this thread but Wayne wanted me to)

EDIT: LEONA'S LIGHNINGS REPRESENT

El Psy Congroo.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2013 11:45am | Report
I wanna kill you and hack your account/torture you to give me your password so I can be on that league... =(

Sig made by Aquilegia
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2013 3:33pm | Report
Yeah gratz, I will try to get after you this weekeend.
But I already see how I won't be motivated enough to do so. 3 Divisions to go to get Plat :x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide