Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2/14 PBE UPDATE: QUINN

Creator: cooper56 February 14, 2013 9:52pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 1:21pm | Report
CantaGallo wrote:

but adding a 50% ad ratio leaving the ap ratio on Alpha Strike inst buffing also ap yi?

Ap yi maxes q then w so not really maybe a little extra dmg very late but ad will get more dmg from it since they max e and build ad.
CantaGallo
<Member>
CantaGallo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 1:40pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Ap yi maxes q then w so not really maybe a little extra dmg very late but ad will get more dmg from it since they max e and build ad.

u're right !!
Thanks to Lacorpse for sig
check out my crazy guide
hybrid taric solo top

Put a gem in to their face and hit them hard

cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 11:01pm | Report
OMG... taric gonna be hole new champ might as well call this rework i dont like it since i have played taric forever and i dont want him changed.

Taric
Base Damage reduced to 51 from 61.
Gemcraft ( Passive ) has been reworked: Now deals bonus magic damage 4% of Taric's Maximum mana as magic damage per hit. Damage doubled against champions.
Shatter ( W ) mana cost decreased to 50 at all ranks from 50/60/70/80/90 mana.
Dazzle ( E ) mana cost reduced to 50 from 75.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 11:32pm | Report

4 if we count Iron Solari Leona. Swain, Quinn and Anivia are the only true bird champs

hey, i heard that you cawled, and feel that i'm a better bird rep than leona.

as for taric passive change, its good to see his mana costs lowered too. looks like top taric coming in.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 1:17am | Report
The Garen nerf is again a nerf which is completly unneccesary. Nobody even picked him in competetive play... Reminds me onto the completly unneccesary Tryndamere nerf like a year ago.
He is gonna kill you!!!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 1:20am | Report
Buff to late game carry's omw

Vayne / Tristana / Ashe

The current version of PBE has some heavy modifications to these character's attack speed per level statistics.
Vayne: 3.1% --> 4.5% ASPD / Level
Tristana: 3.01% --> 4.5% ASPD / Level
Ashe: 3.1% --> 4% ASPD / Level
The goal of this change is mostly to fulfill the basic promise of Vayne / Tristana. At level 18, these characters are supposed to absolutely destroy the enemy team - so long as you can get them there. They are, along with Kog'maw, some of the truest ranged carries in League of Legends at the moment.
However, with the decrease in power from itemization - these characters are suffering from a mid-game slump and a farming slump - thus power in their levels seemed to make sense for addressing their basic curve. This change basically ensures the power level of these traditionally weaker early-game carries for guaranteed power late game.
As for Ashe, she's kind of the ultimate late game utility/kite carry - thus the attack speed here is mostly so that she is always able to fulfill her role as kiting carry. Attack speed is a major factor in being able to "orb-walk" to poorly use DoTA Jargon (Attack Move fluidity, roughly).
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 1:23am | Report
"Garen is among a very special group of 10 or so champions that are statistically much much stronger than his compatriots.

That's pretty much it - we had a choice of hitting durability or damage, so we decided to hit the free durability in lane."

from the LoL forums, be happy they didnt take his damage away

the change the hecarims W is pretty bleh to me, i like that itll help his mid game teamfights a bit because its 20% at all levels, but the increased CD on it at earlier levels is going to kill his sustain a little bit, and it has decreased damage late game but that is ok with me since it was more of a "im gonna stand here and heal while you guys all get attacked by everyone" type thing

the increased base damage to hecarims Q is nice though
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 7:59am | Report
Is there a link to these new changes i can look at? The surrender@20 link on page 1 doesn't have them
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 8:09am | Report
utopus wrote:

Is there a link to these new changes i can look at? The surrender@20 link on page 1 doesn't have them

It does. The Soraka skin post, further down ;)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 9:02pm | Report
tl;dr:
Jayce and Nidalee had a raunchy night together, had a baby, and named it Quinn
Taric got reworked
Master Yi got a decent buff and now clears jungle camps faster and more consistently
gray screen even grayer
Curse of the Sad Mummy now no longer hits people who flash the instant after Bandage Toss stun ends
Blade of the Ruined King is now madred's bloodrazors 2.0

Meh. Interesting patch. Riot REALLY REALLY REALLY want yi to jungle and NOT be used as AP. like ever.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide