Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2/14 PBE UPDATE: QUINN

Creator: cooper56 February 14, 2013 9:52pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 9:43am | Report
omg these changes are great.

Although let me tell you Quinn wasn't on PBE yesterday, not sure if she was today but she wasn't yesterday fyi.

Taric is going to be the new malphite for top lane, I'm super excited for that. And Quinn looks fun, not sure really if i'll play her. Wait, nevermind, she looks AWESOME and probably op, I might even insta buy her. LOVING the new Botrk changes, holy **** that is so ****ing good omg botrk is the new ****ing triforce, SO good. The rest of the changes are kinda meh, although amu stuff was needed, idk why they're buffing zeds q damage...seems dumb since that was kinda why he was annoying in lane, wasn't it? Liking the AD Yi change, that's great, really great. Should hopefully massively help him out in lane too. Love Riot so much for changing his meditate and alpha strike so that he's better in lane.

IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 10:20am | Report
Taric early game reduced but better lategame...k

I think this will be the first time i buy a pack of the champ+skin, Quinn is so sexy <3 and that phoenix looks so OP

Also good thing they didnt touch xin so hard and i love the new BotRK

Ty riot u did good this time
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 10:53am | Report
Next thing that's coming up for patches:

Nerf of either BotRK or any champ uilizing AS ...
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 10:56am | Report
Don't think it will get nerfs. It's powerful against health stackers until they are around half health, then it starts to be less damaging. And let's be honest, bruisers rushing Warmogs need a swift kick in the nuts, I say.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 10:58am | Report
HELLO MADRED'S BLOODRAZOR, WARWICK MISSED YOU. WHAT'S THAT, YOU'VE BEEN CHANGED TO SYNERGYZE EVEN BETTER WITH HIM? WELL THAT'S GREAT NEWS BLOODRAZOR. OH, YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR NAME TO BOTRK? THAT'S FINE.

FINALLY, Warwick has a core item that builds out of Vamp Scepter. The early lifesteal will be great.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 11:01am | Report
Didn't know Warwick was nostalgic.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 11:49am | Report
Now top lane AD Yi will be something to be scared off, I still prefer tank Yi :P. Oh, and I just thought about a Yi with Frozen Mallet, Ravenous Hydra, Bloodthirster, Blade of the Ruined King, Warmog's Armor and boots. The best thing about this is, 3 Vampiric Scepter to build of and 2 Giant's Belt.

And now, he is 100% the fastest jungler in the game.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 12:51pm | Report
They want people to build ad yi again. According to lol king most bought master yi item is death cap and no one buys any ad related items which makes me think no one plays ad yi.
CantaGallo
<Member>
CantaGallo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 1:00pm | Report
but adding a 50% ad ratio leaving the ap ratio on Alpha Strike inst buffing also ap yi?
Thanks to Lacorpse for sig
check out my crazy guide
hybrid taric solo top

Put a gem in to their face and hit them hard

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 1:16pm | Report
BONUS ad ratio... Doesn't really buff AP yi, unless you take early points in Wuju Style, but that's a little silly. Early levels in meditate just seem so much more valuable
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide