Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Team Builder] Kicked three times as Syndra...

Creator: Adonijah October 30, 2015 12:05pm
Adonijah
<Member>
Adonijah's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2015 12:05pm | Report
Mid is my weakest position by far. I've tried several champions but never really felt anything stick so to speak. Lux, Twisted Fate, Kennen, and Cassiopeia are among those I've

So I grabbed Syndra and I've been trying to learn her in Twisted Treeline (shorter games, etc) and just tried to get into a Team Builder game, but got kicked from parties three times in a row without comment or explanation. Admittedly, I was going Flash/Barrier for a little safety, but that could hardly be the reason. Is Syndra really far down the tier list this season?
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2015 3:55pm | Report
There's nothing wrong with playing her, you just got unlucky.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2015 4:04pm | Report
Syndra's absolutely fine. As Buddha said, just unlucky really. Some people are tier list humpers and will boot you for not being Viktor or some other S-tier mid, and more than likely that's what happened.

Don't get discouraged though. Like I said, Syndra (Or any other mid you wanted to try) is perfectly playable if you're dedicated to learning it.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2015 4:19pm | Report
it is like when I take Lulu mid or top and my team start to rage already in the champion select as she is a support champion. can't wait to get out this division..
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2015 5:31pm | Report
You were just unlucky, though personally I tend to kick Syndras because there are much better mid laners out there and I don't feel the need to settle with midders, when there are so many, unlike I do with junglers for example.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2015 5:49pm | Report
I think a good Syndra is absolutely indispensable, but you've got to be impeccable at landing skillshots, and positioning correctly. If you don't play perfectly then she's not really worth learning, and she takes a lot of time to learn (about matchups, and knowing when you can abuse your powerspikes).

A lot of people think Syndra is an easy champion though. I think since the nerfs she's become a lot more niche and not as oppressive which put her skillcap up. It's all about knowledge now.
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide