Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 111 of 431
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 6:56pm | Report
Tier lists make me sad, every champ can be good in the right hands..... except poor Urgot.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 8:48pm | Report
Tier lists aren't there to tell you which champs are better and which champs are worse. They're there to tell you what champs fit the current meta playstyle of League of Legends more than others.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 12:19am | Report
urgot can be good in the right hands
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 2:08am | Report
It is just, UoL has the power to **** up every tier list.
He is gonna kill you!!!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 2:41am | Report
- Evelynn actually had various times where playing her demanded a lot of skill, but a different kind. The champion itself isn't mechanically intensive but you REALLY need a great sense of opportunity and positioning, specially early game when you die if someone sneezes on you;

- Akali's W changes consequences seem pretty straightforward: in lane, champions that used to kick her butt will do it with even more intensity because they nevver cared much about the shroud, whereas champs she used to kick butt will lose even harder (all this excluding jungle interference). Out of lane it has advantages and disadvantages: more pickup potential, some more escape potential but pretty much useless when all-inned with vision and adc's/apc's who aren't blithering stupid and decide to dance on the shroud;

- I'm really confused about Sion. I put him on the trash bin, but in teams with lots of utility/pickup he feels stupid strong, he's basically knocking you up every ~5/6 seconds ( Alistar, in comparison, takes almost twice as long to have his **** up) and puts you on constant lockdown. His ult feel like a lesser Malphite ult but the followup potential is still great. His passive is complete trash though;

Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 4:54am | Report
urgot can be good in the right hands

In the hands of a Challenger smurf in Bronze V
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 5:15am | Report
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 5:17am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

- I'm really confused about Sion. I put him on the trash bin, but in teams with lots of utility/pickup he feels stupid strong, he's basically knocking you up every ~5/6 seconds ( Alistar, in comparison, takes almost twice as long to have his **** up) and puts you on constant lockdown. His ult feel like a lesser Malphite ult but the followup potential is still great. His passive is complete trash though;

The way I was taught to think of his passive is that he deals a lot of damage if he's allowed to hit you, meaning he's enough of a threat to be focused down again.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 5:21am | Report
Every single time Sion's passive was up during all games I played against him we literaly only had to spend some 4 second CD CC spell on him and ignore it, or dash/blink away, this including teamfights. He's in the frontline, you do to him what you did before to kill him, minus having to focus him down unless you're 100% trapped, which isn't common.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2014 5:23am | Report

The way I was taught to think of his passive is that he deals a lot of damage if he's allowed to hit you, meaning he's enough of a threat to be focused down again.

Kind of ironic considering he isn't enough of a threat to be focused down in the first place; side-step his ultimate, point, and laugh.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide