Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 273 of 431
rekh
<Member>
rekh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 1:52pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
I wanna point to the fact that the majority of LoL players are gold and under.

Not that I disagree that this can skew stats, but there is the interesting website champion.gg which provides a ton of stats on champions drawing from ranked games plat and above.

What do people think of Ekko? I find him a ton of fun, but I'm not so sure about his strength to be honest. Seems like he has a good amount of ****ty matchups in the midlane, but has super strong damage when he gets some items. Mana cost nerfs to W and Ult on the PBE...thoughts?
And when the blood was sprinkled on the ground where nothing could grow, the Children of the Dragon did spring up, the People of the Dragon, armed to dance with death till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. And he did call them forth from the wasted lands, and they did shake the world with battle.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 6:46pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

This

And Tosh, like I said I look at plat + players, sometimes only diamond, and on SoloQ too. I don't look at the entirety of LoL players at all for the reasons you stated.
\

Wow, so you don't even regard gold players as real people?

Actually, I don't either. They're like the generation 4 of pokemon; The only reason why they exist is so that we can have an excuse to have another pokemon game on a better hand held.

I mean, other than furbait lucario, who actually gave a **** about gen 4? That's right, nobody. And dweebs. That's who.

rekh wrote:

Not that I disagree that this can skew stats, but there is the interesting website champion.gg which provides a ton of stats on champions drawing from ranked games plat and above.

Are you trying to sell me something? Cause most people that do usually get bit.
Vengenator
<Fabulous>
Vengenator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 6:58pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
I wanna point to the fact that the majority of LoL players are gold and under.

Actually the majority of LOL players are Silver 3 and under. Not a huge difference but still.
Spare a few Rep+ for the poor ( つ◕◡◕)つ

Check out my Brand guide linked in my signature
Also check out my Malzahar Guide,Consumed by the Void
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 7:01pm | Report
Vengenator wrote:

Actually the majority of LOL players are Silver 3 and under. Not a huge difference but still.

Oh. I'm sorry.

BAD LoL players.

#EliteLoLPlayers #ComeOnStepItUp #YoureTooSlow #ComeGetSoem
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 7:39pm | Report
Please don't tell me you like Lucario #stoptryingtomakelucariohappen
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 8:33pm | Report
Vengenator wrote:

What you said does not invalidate what he said. I could say the majority of LoL players are diamond and under and it'd still be true.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2015 2:15am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I mean, other than furbait lucario, who actually gave a **** about gen 4? That's right, nobody. And dweebs. That's who.

Hey, I liked gen 4... a bit... (probably only because Mismagius is one of my favorite pokemon :<)

yeah gen4 sucked

EDIT: ey Froslass was a pretty good design too imo

EDIT2: Hax, do you think lulu is a viable top/mid pick outside of situations where you have a hypercarry on your team? I mean whenever I pick her top or mid with a duo q partner that plays kogmaw, vayne or heck even something like jinx it's usually a free win but I was wondering if I could comfortably pick her in solo q and stuff
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2015 2:36am | Report
@Xeres - usually only if you have a high damage mid and an ad carry that isnt urgot and you are comfortable in the lane matchup. her low damage really isnt that big a problem in soloq imo tho, especially if u can roam and make plays since soloq games rarely get to 5v5 teamfight stages. u should be picking skirmishes u can win anyway, so her damage in those arent that big a problem. im a believer that if u can smash lane 9/10 times its worth picking something (as long as its not a champ that literally is only good in lane)
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2015 9:52pm | Report
Updated.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide