Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 126 of 431
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 12:56pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I would say ADC Annie > ADC Ashe. You got more range, at least some form of defense and better cc. And Urgot, as we all know, is no ADC anyway. Also better than Ashe, ADC Lulu, lots of ways to outtrade your enemy in lane, great selfpeel and nice damage.

good god...
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 1:03pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

good god...

That. Is. The best thing I've ever watched. Thank you so much for sharing this with us Khazem, you are a saint.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 1:27pm | Report
Nami technically loses lane to Karma assuming equal skill but this lane going slightly in to Karma's favor doesn't exactly affect nami (and her adc) too much so eh
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 1:36pm | Report
Karma's not going to be able to push Nami out of lane. Sustain deals with poke extremely well
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 1:56pm | Report
Well, last I checked, Karma could easily bully Nami out of lane (and I'm not the only one who considered her a counter to Nami either) and they've only proceeded to nerf Nami in ways that actually make it easier for Karma.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 2:04pm | Report
The range on Ebb and Flow is so high that is it quite easy for Nami to poke karma without having to walk past her minion wave. Additionally, the high projectile speed makes it quite difficult for Karma to Inspire and have the shield 'cancel' the damage.

If a Karma is to bully a Nami out of lane, i would believe that it is moreso because the ADC she is paired with may be a bigger bully compared to her opponents' adc.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 2:16pm | Report
utopus wrote:
The range on Ebb and Flow is so high that is it quite easy for Nami to poke karma without having to walk past her minion wave.
Inner Flame has more range than Ebb and Flow, not to mention it deals more damage at every rank with a lower CD and mana cost. Any competent Karma player is gonna be able to abuse that. To an extent, Nami has more consistency with Ebb and Flow, but she's slower and squishier than Karma is, which means she's easier to hit to begin with and can't take as much damage either.

I don't think the match-up has really changed much. Karma still has an advantage over Nami for similar reasons to why Vel'Koz does, it's just that it's not as blatant.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 2:33pm | Report
Ebb and Flow can have a range of 1450, technically if you count the bounce :P I guess the important thing to reiterate is the fact that nami's spell is targeted, and it heals as well. Since the spell is targeted vs karma's skillshot Inner Flame it means that nami has more zone control over the creep wave. The melee minions will make it difficult for Nami to get hit by Inner Flame, whereas karma has more zone control over the brush area, because of the longer range of her Q, and because she does not need vision to damage champions in the brush on the other side.

Karma's spell does slightly more damage yes, but it is important the heal factor is not overlooked. The heal that Ebb and Flow gives is really big, and helps with dueling a lot.

However, I still think that karma's poking effectiveness greatly depends on the ADC that she is with. For instance, if Karma is paired with a champion that can push quickly and is a lane bully ( Lucian, Tristana e.g.), then she can force her opposing laner under their turret. With the size of the lane decreasing, it becomes significantly easier for Karma to poke champions.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 2:58pm | Report
As I stated, I don't think the advantage is near as blatant as some other champions, but it's still there. The targeted nature of Ebb and Flow makes it more consistent than Inner Flame and it ofc, as a heal, can negate damage, but a properly used Mantra'd Inner Flame is gonna chunk Nami or her carry a lot harder than Nami can just ignore and that's also something that's been left out of this discussion. Not to mention that the consistency of Ebb and Flow still comes with a higher mana cost and cooldown (with gaps that only get wider) than Inner Flame's.

Since champions like Lucian and Tristana are still popular, it's not like it's too much to ask that someone actually play a champion who has synergy with what you're playing.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 4:25pm | Report
Tris will fall off sooner or later she is only good atm because people cant close out game's in solo q.

I always find games go quite long in NA especially compared to other region's solo q. Thats part of reason

i never pick lee sin NA solo q since games go so late and usually lee is not great late.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide