Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 127 of 431
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
126
Joined:
Jul 17th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 4:59pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I would say ADC Annie > ADC Ashe. You got more range, at least some form of defense and better cc. And Urgot, as we all know, is no ADC anyway. Also better than Ashe, ADC Lulu, lots of ways to outtrade your enemy in lane, great selfpeel and nice damage.

Do you ever read what you type or do you just press keys and just think what you've written actually makes sense?
Zyad
<Member>
Zyad's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
126
Joined:
Aug 19th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 5:12pm | Report
Vorcia wrote:

Do you ever read what you type or do you just press keys and just think what you've written actually makes sense?
You're wrong... What he have written doesn't make sense at all

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 5:36pm | Report
Doesn't change the fact that Ashe is so bad, nobody should ever pick her.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10305
Joined:
Jan 8th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 9:04pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Ashe is so bad, nobody should ever pick her.

Ashe isn't even that bad. She sucks in soloq sure, but she does have merits outside that.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
599
Joined:
Mar 27th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 12:10am | Report
And even then, only past lvl 6 and only for the stun. And the short term vision.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2308
Joined:
Sep 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 12:13am | Report
She has a slow. Other than that she honestly probably does a little worse than ADC Lissandra.
Like I can see what OTG is talking about but "outside solo queue" is pretty much code for
"builds entire team comp around the ADC and communicates reasonably well."

Basically MOBAFire.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 3:05am | Report
ADC Lissandra, pretty much proves the point I made lol.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6243
Joined:
Mar 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 5:19am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Tris will fall off sooner or later she is only good atm because people cant close out game's in solo q.


No, she's still good because she still scales well and has two escapes, one of which is refreshable.

--

What drugs are you on about Ashe. Maybe you never went against a good ashe player or a fed one (rare, I know) but those give you absolutely no time to react. Ult - 3 autos - you dead (1st auto crit + shyv crit + 2 more autos. And maybe a volley). She isn't amazing for various reasons (meh laner and does poorly vs assassins, not to mention no mobility on something that has no steroids), but she isn't so terrible that Anivia, Annie and Lissandra built AD would be better. She does have a really decent AS/level stat.

And unlike common thought, she plays pretty well with aggressive supports (Braum/Leona) because if they misposition and try to fall back they're probably pretty ****ed. And chain cc.

She is no goddess but calm down.

--

About Karma, I think she does best vs poke lanes (except vel'koz, probably) because she outpokes and shields. She can do very well against Nami if her carry has the potential of aggression and isn't stupid (IE: Lucian casting E into Nami's Q herpderp). Also, a good Karma has no issue casting Q on minions if it also hits the enemy champion because a) Free poke and b)pushing = more room for poking.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2171
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 5:58am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Tris will fall off sooner or later she is only good atm because people cant close out game's in solo q.


Trist got a 7% attack speed nerf and like 20 secs more on her ult cd WOW SUCH FALLOFF MUCH WEAK SO WOW

She barely got touched, if even that. She's not going anywhere.
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
126
Joined:
Jul 17th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 6:53am | Report
XeresAce wrote:


Trist got a 7% attack speed nerf and like 20 secs more on her ult cd WOW SUCH FALLOFF MUCH WEAK SO WOW

She barely got touched, if even that. She's not going anywhere.


You forgot about the part where that 7% AS only applies when Q is up. When it's not, she has 27% lower attack speed. Also, the duration on Q was reduced by 2 seconds too, so not only is her attack speed all around lower, her main steroid is shorter too.

IMO, Tristana was overrated to begin with, I don't agree that games are hard to close out. You pick Lucian, Corki, or even Graves or Twitch and you'll stomp Tristana early, you'll be fighting a 5v4 midgame, and you won't make it to lategame.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide