Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 142 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:20am | Report

I doubt it. He still is terrible at winning any match up.
Not sure his win rate randomly has gone up but yea he still weak in lane. I think it was saint who said roaming supports would be good.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:28am | Report
Maybe the Taric players didn't support? Maybe they went into the jungle to abuse the sustain.^^
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:30am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Maybe the Taric players didn't support? Maybe they went into the jungle to abuse the sustain.^^

What sustain. A heal? Sorry but Taric already sucked at clearing before this patch, I don't see him clearing even close to what he was doing before that now.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:50am | Report
A heal at a 9 seconds cooldown.^^

The only problem he has is mana, HP was never an issue for him. But they buffed the jungle items to give more mana compared to my PBE testing.

This is also due to his crazy amounts of armor.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:51am | Report
Pure curiosity, after reading this I just tested a solo clear with Taric.
He does better than a lot of junglers on the first clear, you can do Blue->Wolves->Red and end up with like 70%hp easy peasy, so you can gank right away.

That doesn't change the fact that he's outshined by pretty much anyone that can jungle once you get your upgraded smite...
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:56am | Report
Well, there is nobody in the game that grants more passive power to a team, means you are a strong counterganker and you have higher objective control together with your team. And a point+click stun is pretty much OP anyway (Hi Pantheon :D)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:56am | Report
Zordagoth wrote:
Pure curiosity, after reading this I just tested a solo clear with Taric.
He does better than a lot of junglers on the first clear, you can do Blue->Wolves->Red and end up with like 70%hp easy peasy, so you can gank right away.

That doesn't change the fact that he's outshined by pretty much anyone that can jungle once you get your upgraded smite...

Don't humor him then contradict him, just cut out the middle man.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 9:59am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Well, there is nobody in the game that grants more passive power to a team, means you are a strong counterganker and you have higher objective control together with your team. And a point+click stun is pretty much OP anyway (Hi Pantheon :D)

You realize these monsters get stronger as the game goes on right? Eventually if you're building Taric as intended, as a tank, you'll start taking forever to clear. You also do no damage, so your actual benifit to a team is still excessively passive.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 10:08am | Report
Well, your passive power is actually so high, it is like your team has another member to fight with. So until you die, your team has high chances to win. And how can you die? You are a tank with a heal + super high armor and good amounts of MR.

Also, still, the stun is very strong.

And who farms the jungle as Taric? Do you farm the jungle as Rammus? For buff camps you can use your ult, it has no CD anyway.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 10:34am | Report

Don't humor him then contradict him, just cut out the middle man.

I'm not, Taric is really bad in any post cos his kit is really poor. No matter where you take him there's always 100 times better. But he can clear both camps and still have hp to gank super easily and that's a fact ... He's still **** tho.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide