Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 140 of 431
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2014 8:53am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Draven? Renekton? It is like they have no passive.

But, a passive doesn't make a champion, it is kit synergy. Some champions are so strong, they need no passive.

Uhm what? Draven's passive is one of the reasons he actually saw some play before all the major changes to ADC.

Renekton's passive is hardly there, but it's at least influential whilst he's actually alive.

This is true, however, regarding Sion, his kit has no real synergy with itself, nor does it flow well. Everything about Sion's kit is essentially “Well it's up, might as well use it”.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2014 11:17am | Report
Oh god Draven's passive is far from useless. I hate when you trade a one for one botlane both kills on adc and you can buy your bf while draven comes back with IE completed ._.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2014 2:44pm | Report
Draven passive is not useless no it makes him snowball super hard if he gets a lead.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2014 5:45pm | Report
This has to be worst patch and most buggy patch i have ever played wtf riot better extend the season seriously i cant even play any games.

I got level 1 Leaver penalty because of riot ****ty 4.19 with alt tab bug. I got back sign in and cilent is glitched i cant sign back in it just says scanning for files lo<lolol. WTFFFF
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 4:12am | Report
The previous patch with the occasional random frame freeze was horrible as well, dunno if it's been fixed but haven't had the issue yet

Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 6:56am | Report
Bring on season 5 already with replay system one can dream. Has it not been in and out pbe for like a year.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2014 7:01am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
This has to be worst patch and most buggy patch i have ever played wtf riot better extend the season seriously i cant even play any games.

I got level 1 Leaver penalty because of riot ****ty 4.19 with alt tab bug. I got back sign in and cilent is glitched i cant sign back in it just says scanning for files lo<lolol. WTFFFF

The workaround to that is to change regions to a different region, and then switch back to the region you're currently on. I learned of that solution... in the middle of a ranked teams game =,='

Also, get lolreplay :D It's just as good at league's replays :P :P
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2014 7:12pm | Report
Dis Viktor top doe. Talk about glorious evolution...
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2014 11:54pm | Report
Really disinterested with league (again) and don't have that much time to really play it at the moment either. I'd rather just kill off the tier list altogether rather than get slammed for updating it with the minimal knowledge of meta shifts and champion emergence I have due to not playing enough.

Might bring it back later, but if not, it was a good ride.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2014 2:13am | Report
Pretty pointless to linger your thoughts about it, soon enough preseason will kick in and a lot of **** is going to change

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide