Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 185 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 6:03pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Warmogs has already been good and people are building. You don't watch NA LCS, I guess
Mooninites wrote:
Warmogs has already been good and people are building. You don't watch NA LCS, I guess
Ya they started building it 1-2 weeks ago ogn been doing it long before. Thats why you watch ogn if you want be ahead of the game.

Solo q still i still hardly ever see it even on tanks in higher elo.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 6:17pm | Report
And with Warmogs, Dr Mundo shall return.

Basically MOBAFire.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 6:59pm | Report
Anyone try this site seems pretty dam good gives you most comm runes/masteries and highest win rate and allot of stats.

http://champion.gg/
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 8:49pm | Report
somehow I doubt support Brand actually has a higher winrate than Janna :P
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 9:48pm | Report
somehow I doubt support Brand actually has a higher winrate than Janna :P
Not hard i can see why janna is a popular pick many people will pick her even if there not good at her.

Brand is less popular so anyone picking him is likely experienced and good with him so they win more.

Not people play support brand so it was just a few games of cheese that got it a high win rate. Its all based off ranked no normal is taken into account.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 12:32am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Not hard i can see why janna is a popular pick many people will pick her even if there not good at her.

Brand is less popular so anyone picking him is likely experienced and good with him so they win more.

Not people play support brand so it was just a few games of cheese that got it a high win rate. Its all based off ranked no normal is taken into account.

That's not why. It's harder to maintain a high win rate the more games that have been played. Brand support has a smaller sample pool ("3429 Analyzed This Patch"), while Janna has a huge one ("111248 Analyzed This Patch").

It's harder for 111,248 games to have a 54% win rate than 3429 games to have that. If Brand support were played anywhere near as much, even if still by the "people picking him because they're experienced", his winrate would drop the more games he accumulates.

That's why that site has so many useless features. What's the point of saying which mastery page has the highest win rate if the highest win rate page has 100 games while the most popular one has 1,000,000 games? It's not a fair comparison. If you do well with a smaller sample pool, you'll have a better win rate than someone doing just as well with more games played.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 1:34am | Report
And with Warmogs, Dr Mundo shall return.

And with Dr. Mundo's return, Poppy shall return.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 1:45am | Report

That's not why. It's harder to maintain a high win rate the more games that have been played. Brand support has a smaller sample pool ("3429 Analyzed This Patch"), while Janna has a huge one ("111248 Analyzed This Patch").

It's harder for 111,248 games to have a 54% win rate than 3429 games to have that. If Brand support were played anywhere near as much, even if still by the "people picking him because they're experienced", his winrate would drop the more games he accumulates.

That's why that site has so many useless features. What's the point of saying which mastery page has the highest win rate if the highest win rate page has 100 games while the most popular one has 1,000,000 games? It's not a fair comparison. If you do well with a smaller sample pool, you'll have a better win rate than someone doing just as well with more games played.

Smaller player base usually means better players just saying that 100% has to do with it. Since there are less bad players playing brand support. There are likely more people who actually practice and use it correctly.

Then there are just clearly op champs that are easy to play like Jarvan and Ahri.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 2:48am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

And with Dr. Mundo's return, Poppy Trundle shall return.

Especially now since minions got less resistance but more hp, giving Trundle even more sustain :D.

That being said, I doubt Dr. Mundo will return.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 3:34am | Report
Zordagoth wrote:

That being said, I doubt Dr. Mundo will return.

Well I can't think of anyone else who scales off raw hp as well as him.
Maybe Vlad?
Or Zac?

Basically MOBAFire.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide