Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 416 of 431
CrevsDaak
<Member>
CrevsDaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2016 4:38pm | Report
Here's some stuff you've forgotten:
1) BF sword + full zeal item + another zeal = great damage already
2) Ashe's passive needs crits to work better otherwise it sucks imo
3) Trist needs a lot Attack Speed to proc her E quickly
4) Nobody expects a long game unless your scaling is WAY better in which case you should be doing so unless you stomp
5) you can build LS early on. It's actually legal and it works pretty well. stop thinking of items as full items and start considering components more
6) Champs with garbage base damages don't benefit that much from Apen (Ashe for example)
7) AS > Apen when dealing with turrets (you apply Red buff often and deal more damage actually)
8) Ashe can't apply as many BC stacks as Lucian or MF can, besides she relies in AS too much (and her passive scales with crits!)
9) MF isn't meta.

btw I think you should create a thread for your theorycrafting instead of using this thread.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2016 5:08pm | Report
CrevsDaak wrote:
Here's some stuff you've forgotten:
1) BF sword + full zeal item + another zeal = great damage already

No one does that, IE + Zeal item does more damage.

CrevsDaak wrote:
4) Nobody expects a long game unless your scaling is WAY better in which case you should be doing so unless you stomp

The issue is that an early-game ADC will get into late-game with a +50 CS lead and 5/0 stats while the late-game ADC will get into late-game down in CS and 0/3, so they only start to be noticeably better at 5-6 items, at which point a lot of games are usually over or decided in some way, since it's hard to come back from being down in towers, down in global gold and down in dragons.

CrevsDaak wrote:
5) you can build LS early on. It's actually legal and it works pretty well. stop thinking of items as full items and start considering components more

It delays your next item a **** ton though, most of the time it's not worth building Vampiric Scepter unless you intend your next full item to build out of it.

Also I don't get what relevance this has.

CrevsDaak wrote:
8) Ashe can't apply as many BC stacks as Lucian or MF can, besides she relies in AS too much (and her passive scales with crits!)

When Ashe's Q is activated she applies 5 stacks per auto-attack, so actually she's the best at applying BC stacks.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2016 5:35pm | Report
How is Ashe allowed to apply 5 stacks in one autoattack? That's just stupid.

And meta adcs other than Ashe don't use Black Cleaver because of the wasted passive I guess, unless you're Kalista/Sivir in which case you would want items that deal damage over utility like shredding armor.

You absolutely can't use the passive well on Ezreal or Caitlyn

Basically MOBAFire.
CrevsDaak
<Member>
CrevsDaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2016 6:12pm | Report

It delays your next item a **** ton though, most of the time it's not worth building Vampiric Scepter unless you intend your next full item to build out of it.

Also I don't get what relevance this has.
You can deal with armor-stacking tanks earlier without having to go YG/BC. And yes I meant Last Whisper instead of Lifesteal and yes it delays your other items even more and yes you won't even have sustain (which nobody is building early on this days I noticed) and yes I'm dumb. Not replying to the rest of ur post because I don't have anything useful to say except "i'm dumb".
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2016 7:48am | Report
Well, there is still Miss Fortune which activates ult and the whole enemy team gets black cleaver stacks and actually looses 1/2 or more of their HP.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2016 11:12am | Report
How is Ashe allowed to apply 5 stacks in one autoattack? That's just stupid.

And meta adcs other than Ashe don't use Black Cleaver because of the wasted passive I guess, unless you're Kalista/Sivir in which case you would want items that deal damage over utility like shredding armor.

You absolutely can't use the passive well on Ezreal or Caitlyn

for some reason rito made every shot of ashe's Q a seperate instance of physical damage. This means BC will apply 5 stacks in one auto. (This also might have something to do with why it shoots runaans 5 times as well, which will also apply BC)

The amount of BC viable adc's do seem to be few and far between.

Lucian and MF have already proven they can do some BC stuff. Ashe i know works.

Kog'maw could get a lot of shred in but he's mostly an on hit machine and his autos are reduced in damage when he uses his w so i don't think it's viable for him. Corki could also get a lot of shred with the gatling gun but he does 70% magic damage so what's the point. Draven probably would make use of it back when he still had his bleed since i think that was physical but it wouldn't help him much now i think. Although he may still want ghostblade.

I'm mostly just thinking out loud now.. or in text rather.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2016 6:54am | Report
What about our favourite vampire Vladimir in mid lane? I can see him at least being Tier 2.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2016 9:04am | Report
thoughts about Volibear? been hearing that hes pretty good recently
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2016 6:42pm | Report
Lissandra and LeBlanc should not be tier 1, Viktor probably should be tier 1. Azir should probably be god tier for mid lane
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2016 10:55am | Report
Updated. Screenshots below are list pre update.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide