Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 48 of 431
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 2:03pm | Report
Fiora lahngz for ah worzy ahppownahnt.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 2:07pm | Report

Fiora lahngz for ah worzy ahppownahnt.

those hiccups. needs surprise butsex.

Sig made by Tamy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:05pm | Report
NateDog13 wrote:

.... Are we talking about the same game? I feel like I've missed something. If we go based on full builds and max level to "test" scaling, I can guarantee you that Ryze is going to lose to Jax, Shyvana in most scenarios,and Trundle in most scenarios. The other matchups would be a tossup, but by god it sounds like you're making Ryze out to be the best top laner there is when he barely gets picked/played and really only for countering Renekton top or going for a comfort pick. The top laners before him are basically the best and most viable duelists in the game right now currently, and to hear that Ryze outscales them is a bit farfetched. His late game isn't superb, if it was then you'd see Ryze's single handedly carrying games, and all I've heard pro players say is "Ryze is really hard to carry with top lane, Shyvana, Jax, and Irelia are the go-to carries." and even then they say Irelia is on the lower end of them and you can usually pick up Shyvana or Jax, so idk man, higher level play/players disagrees with him having a "superb" late game, he's strong dont get me wrong, but not good enough to call superb.

Ryze's late-game is insane. Think of him as a ranged AP Jax. His damage items are also tanky items, and by the time he's full build he has an insane combination of HP, resistances, and mana, which for him is damage. As well as 40% CDR. He's hard to focus down because of the fact that he's ranged, and he's a tank with damage comparable to an ADC.

Full build Ryze can 1v1 full build Trundle and full build Shyvana. I'm not sure about Jax, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he could.

If you think Ryze's late game isn't "superb", you clearly haven't played much Ryze.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:06pm | Report

Vapora you forgot Riven :(

I don't know about Riven, I haven't seen her too much recently.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:13pm | Report
Ryze's lategame is worse than Trundle, Shyv, and Jax, and better than lulu. Its good of course, but its overrated by a lot of people. I couldn't exactly pinpoint where to put him since I was updating at like 3 a.m. and I'd been up for like 20 hours @.@

Added pantheon top.

Accidentally had 2 teemos. AD teemo is garbage.

I have no idea where to put poppy, dont even think shes really viable

fiora jungle ... ...........

added it anyway.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:14pm | Report

Ryze's late-game is insane. Think of him as a ranged AP Jax. His damage items are also tanky items, and by the time he's full build he has an insane combination of HP, resistances, and mana, which for him is damage. As well as 40% CDR. He's hard to focus down because of the fact that he's ranged, and he's a tank with damage comparable to an ADC.

Full build Ryze can 1v1 full build Trundle and full build Shyvana. I'm not sure about Jax, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he could.

If you think Ryze's late game isn't "superb", you clearly haven't played much Ryze.

Ryze's tankiness eventually falls off, which is a big problem. Ryze is obviously strong late-game but his teamfight presence just isn't as big as Shyv's or Jax'. Ryze fulfills a different role and that role isn't 100% supported by the current meta. On top of that, his laning phase and mid-game aren't as impactful as any of the aforementioned bruisers.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:16pm | Report

Ryze's tankiness eventually falls off, which is a big problem. Ryze is obviously strong late-game but his teamfight presence just isn't as big as Shyv's or Jax'. Ryze fulfills a different role and that role isn't 100% supported by the current meta. On top of that, his laning phase and mid-game aren't as impactful as any of the aforementioned bruisers.

pretty much.

I don't think he was arguing that ryze should be higher though, he definitely has a multitude of problems. Lategame isn't really one of them, he just isnt jax/shyv/trundle level lategame.
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:17pm | Report

AD teemo is garbage.

honestly so is ap teemo right now. Not enough damage too squishy no realistic escape. The only decent viable teemo now is tank teemo with on-hit effects something down the lines of Botrk/Wit's End/Mallet/Liandry's/Banshee's or Randuin's. That nerf they gave him was way way too much. He is borderline unplayable as every single champ that has a decent top lane outscales him quickly.

You might be able to beat a warwick.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:23pm | Report

Ryze's lategame is worse than Trundle, Shyv, and Jax, and better than lulu. Its good of course, but its overrated by a lot of people. I couldn't exactly pinpoint where to put him since I was updating at like 3 a.m. and I'd been up for like 20 hours @.@

Added pantheon top.

Accidentally had 2 teemos. AD teemo is garbage.

I have no idea where to put poppy, dont even think shes really viable

fiora jungle ... ...........

added it anyway.

Poppy is low tier 2 top, idk about her jungle, but she's still amazing in the right hands, she's just like Fiora imo.

H4x and GMD pretty much covered it, if I can't convince you about him at this point then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
-Check out my Yasuo Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
-Honorable Mention In The S4 Guide Contest!-

AVryHandsomeLady
<Member>
AVryHandsomeLady's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 3:38pm | Report
Could you expand on Nami rising in the support tier list? Been starting to play her and absolutely love her, so I'm happy to see her. Just curious as to what makes her better than some other supports right now.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide