Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

About vayne

Creator: MyRepublic September 1, 2012 1:47pm
22 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 2:00am | Report
Skill her q-e-w-w-etc and max w first and her lane gets better. Not just damage (did a calc on that about 8 months ago and it is most damage) but also psychology, when you start seeing those rings you get a bit less secure, a bit less sure about going in. And since so many lanes are early burst now you can ward lanebushes and use taric/Ali to stunning people and you knock them against the wall.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 7:18am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Skill her q-e-w-w-etc and max w first and her lane gets better. Not just damage (did a calc on that about 8 months ago and it is most damage) but also psychology, when you start seeing those rings you get a bit less secure, a bit less sure about going in. And since so many lanes are early burst now you can ward lanebushes and use taric/Ali to stunning people and you knock them against the wall.

I think her skill order can be situational (or is for me); I can leave E for 2nd or 3rd depending on what type of aggression we can provide (or the enemy laners create), and I may put early points on Q too if they're intimidated so I can poke them harder.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide