Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AD Carry talk.

Creator: Joxuu April 13, 2013 11:14am
48 posts - page 3 of 5
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 8:12pm | Report
They will nerf Caitlyn!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 2:38am | Report
lol

If you'd compare ADC items of S2 and S3, every single one got nerfed, therefore all ADCs got pretty much ********ed. BotRK is good on Trist, that's about it. Anyway might be wrong somewhere, but this is how I see things:

God tier: Caitlyn, Miss Fortune
Tier 1: Varus, Twitch, Tristana, Vayne, Ezreal
Tier 2: Kog'Maw, Ashe, Graves, Draven
**** tier: Quinn, Urgot, Sivir, Corki
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 2:47am | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Caitlyn is far and away the best ADC right now. She's a guarantee win in lane and there's no counter play to her. She also pushes extremely well which is crucial in this meta. She needs nerfs.

I agree she's the strongest, but it's not that bad, lol.

She loses to a lot of ADs when you force her to go all-in, the only problem is that it's hard to do when the Cait has a Lulu or Janna support, for example. That's often what allows her to just push and - most likely - outfarm the enemy AD, in which case jungle ganks are your best bet I suppose.

She's definitely not unbeatable in lane though.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 3:05am | Report
basically if you want to beat a caitlyn in lane you have to get in her face and not let her use her range, that being said its almost impossible to do that because she has snares and a slow thats also a dash/jump/whatever

but i really have no idea what they would nerf on her to make her any weaker because the fact that shes a sniper with long range is what makes her caitlyn, and also what makes her too strong at the moment
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 6:18am | Report
lul
Leona dashes in caits face graves Q+r's lol
Tresh grabs cait varus snares + q's lol
zyra snares cait ashe ults+ volleys+ autoattacks

Unless she has a good janna saving her *** every time
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Forgottenduty
<Member>
Forgottenduty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 2:50pm | Report
From what I've seen so far, Kog Maw and Vayne have benefited a lot in S3 in terms of dps. But on the other hand Caitlyn and Miss Fortune synergize better with the current meta and have a more solid performance throuout the the stages of the game.

Varus of the other hand is a very reliable and consisten carry as well, and provides superior cc for his team with his kit. He is a good pick as well in my opinion but requires perfect positioning.
Corki on the other hand has a very strong early game damage but his small range and the huge mana issues he has make's him a bit unreliable imo.
Tristana has not benefited so much on S3 in my opinion, but if you struggle through her lame early game she can potentialy become the hypper long range carry you ever wanted.
Draven has extremely strong early game, but he feels very easy to shut down in teamfights imo. Also he requires some practice to play with i believe.
Ashe hasn't changed much from S2. But her mediocre early-mid game sometimes forces you to turtle the game to later phases.

These are my ideas :) Sorry for my bad english.
-Come back with your shield,or on it-
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 3:20pm | Report

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 4:24pm | Report
ffs, stop taking Urgot as an ad-carry. he's not even referenced as carry by riot. stop bringing him to carry talks.

also, i really don't like to cathegorize adc's per tier since they are a laugh early game, comparing to ability dependant campions, imo. i accept Miss Fortune is prefferred since she can be used as a Bullet Time bot. otherwise, i really don't think its fair to make a classification like this.

MyRepublic wrote:

... No.

are you going to claim gender difference to not justify this and propose something else? otherwise you just made an useless comment.

Sig made by elenah
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 4:37pm | Report
It just didn't warrant a response that had any effort put into it. It was so wrong I just couldn't be bothered to correct everything.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:28pm | Report
best reasoning world

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide