Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Amumu has too much Synergy. (couldn't think of...

Creator: MrCuddowls August 6, 2012 9:29pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 10:42am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Fiddlesticks is so OP
- he can fear people for 3 seconds, the longest cc in the game!!!!!!!

****ing op son!!!11!!

Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 11:03am | Report
Ashe has the potential for a longer stun if i remember correctly, 3,5 or 4 seconds.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 12:27pm | Report
^ I wanted to try that one ranked game...I mentioned it to my team and thye all said they would report me after the game if I did that build XD...I obviously didnt -___-. Also in all seriousness bruisers in this game are OP and will probably always be OP, They are tanky enough to take a few hits but deal a ton of damage! Also usually have 1+ hard CC.
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 2:26pm | Report
Yes, Amumu is strong, but he can be counterjungled easily + at early levels his ult cooldown is 2+ minutes.

I don't see why you cry out about Amumu particularly, because oh look,
Leona's e roots your for 0.5-1 sec, then she stuns you for another 1.5 sec and then she stuns you again for another 1.5 second. And on top of that she puts all the Sunlight marks on you which result in a **** ton of damage and you can't kill her, because she becomes tanky as hell due to Eclipse's shield. OMGQQLEONAOPWTF

And I mean, this kind of story can be written for any champion with some sort of CC or strong damage.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide