Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Another Diamond AMA (jungle theme) GOOOOO

Creator: C4 Lasty April 16, 2013 7:33am
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 9:39pm | Report
Going to bed this can resume tomorrow if people are still interested.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 4:33am | Report
troll jungle picks that don't have as much of a problem clearing?

looking for fun

already know ap gangplank NEED SOME MORE THOUGH
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 7:04am | Report
I don't get everyones desire to jungle bad champions. Jungling is probably the most important role in solo que. You literally decides who wins their lanes 80% of the time.

Try jungle Elise. She's really strong in the jungle but takes a long time to master.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 7:34am | Report
FINE I'll answer this once and only once!

Fiora jungle is my secret guilty pleasure. You max Q first (start w). You can get FB every game because your Q negates their flash. You need a special runepage though....Lifesteal quints, As and AD marks, etc.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 11:24am | Report
My question is pretty specific, but pretty important to me. It's kinda hard to explain, so try to be patient with me :>

Suppose you are playing a jungle bruiser with an instant gap closer ( Xin Zhao, Vi e.g.). in team fights, you are supposed to make an attempt to force an ADC out of a fight, or at least force the ADC to kite you enough so that he loses DPS. However, with the peel of a support and sometimes, I find myself getting kited pretty damn hard sometimes. I know that the next thing you are supposed to do if you know you can't reach the ADC, is to continue pressuring the front line.

At what point in a team fight do you give up chasing a carry, and switch to pressuring the front lines?

Its kinda hard to explain so if you need me to clarify, just tell me
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
MrMcgibblets
<Member>
MrMcgibblets's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 11:58am | Report
Not sure if you're still doing this - but trying to get the hang of Elise (more mechanically difficult than the easy-to-use champs I'm used to) - it seems that there is a fair amount of differences in how people build her in the jungle. Do you prefer 21/9 or 9/21? Magic pen or Attack Speed marks?

And then I see some people typically building Spectral Wraith/Liandry's/Rylai, while others go for Ancient Golem -> tankiness with like a haunting guise thrown in. Do you recommend one or the other, or is it a simple case of if ahead, go more offensive, if behind, try to get tanky for team utility?

Thanks!
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 12:49pm | Report
Utopus: Unless their adc is undefed and you're fed you arent going to kill him with xin or Vi. Better to just peel for your carries...

If you decide you really want to go in on their back line make sure your team has dmg to follow it up. Using vi ult on an ezreal is all well and good but if he just arcane shifts backwards and your team doesn't have the dmg to instagib him you are better off just saving your spells to peel.

Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If you keep diving their back line and let their front lane massacre your team you're doing it wrong.

MrMcgibblets: 9-21-0 on Elise always. Def magic pen marks. Most of your clear comes from your W both in human and in spider form. It depends what your team needs. Build her off tank if your team is squishy and if your team needs dmg build dmg. I don't play much elise jungle.
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 3:07pm | Report
If you had to limit yourself to just one thing, what is the one tip you would give to low elo players that really want to climb? What is the biggest difference you see between players that can climb and players that can't?

EDIT: And is there one role/type of champ that you recommend playing that you would consider easier/better to climb elo?
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 3:12pm | Report
What are your thoughts on running Greater Quintessence of Gold on certain junglers?
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 3:50pm | Report
Did your parents ever question your sexuality, did you?

how long do you like to keep your grass?

blank or matt planks for your porch?

what car is your dream car? what car do you drive?

what school did you go to?

is your rude attitude over the internet rooted in too much attention from your parents as a kid or maybe the lack thereof? if neither what does it come from?

hair colour?

have you ever watched my name is earl? - you should

do you think america is still too racist? how should the country help black people be less black?

do you think the jungle should give less/more exp/gold? i think slightly more since as it is, the cake is a lie.

are you a redditor? mabe a -tard?

did you know your brother owes me moneyz because of his brother whom i expect is you? do you feel quilty for failing against a bronze 5 kid with lvl 15 runes/masteries?

do you know a second language?

i'll be back with some more.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide