Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best and worst of Season 3?

Creator: WOMBO December 5, 2012 7:22pm
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 4:53am | Report
Ever since that patch I found my performance dropped significantly. =[

Kinda want season 2 back but we'll see.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:04am | Report
Having trouble adjusting. I did a custom yesterday with Varus to try out ruunans hurricane but I'm not feeling it as a legitimate PD replacement. of course in team fights having 3 people marked with blight stacks is good though.

Jungling is substantially harder and I did a practice run with cho'gath alone, and without a leash I had to wait till I was level 4 to kill a single buff, as opposed to level 2. Effectively making my normal game run wolfs > blue > wraiths > wolfs > red before I can do much in a gank, and even then I can't really make use of the red buff like I used to because I still have to Back. Not saying the jungle is 'bad' because I can get more gold and stuff out of it, but I'm worried more about how pubs are going to adjust.

I've only got something like 160 wins so playing as a jungler I'm sure I can still expect "where's that level 2 gank? noob jungler GG" or "god gank more we're dying" when I can't gank due to low health from buffs.

Still, Cho'gath is fairly sustainable in the jungle so I'm sure I'll find a way.

Bruiser teemo going to be better now. Runaans, iceborn, all those new solo top items man. poison and slows and magic resist drops everywhere.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:07am | Report
TxTVira wrote:

Ever since that patch I found my performance dropped significantly. =[

nuff said.

Sig made by elenah
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:08am | Report
Archlight Varus+Eternium Nocturne, basically what makes the beginning of S3 ****ing AWESOME.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:09am | Report
Best: Nunu & Willump jungle can make people cry
Worst: Lee Sin has much more trouble (than he used to) in the jangle D:
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Zelrack
<Member>
Zelrack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:30am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I think buffing ward spam (with sightstone and explorer) and nerfing oracles is going to hurt junglers a lot. Gonna be hard getting past that map vision when your oracle's on a timer.

I agree, but they buffed the jungle camps value, so instead of ganking, the jungle will become the 4th lane. I suppose it kills one of the reasons of the junglers existence (map presence and pressure on the lanes), but there is an alternative to ganking. We'll have to see if the farming option is worthwhile.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:43am | Report
Honestly I like the vision/jungle changes.

Shutting down early game gank heavy jungles, rather making it more of a risk/reward to choose between farming or ganking, means lanes are less pressured. It also makes roaming more risky.

Ultimately we will have to see how this plays out but I feel people will eventually get over the initial shock of not snowballing lanes through camping them. Ganks will need to be better planned and still have the same effect they do now (kind of) but now there is SOME punishment for failed ganks, or time spent not in the jungle.
master720full
<Member>
master720full's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 11:07am | Report
Force and Heart of gold were taken away, that is not cool...After that, the new season its okay, random new staff. Oh right, League is getting somehow similar to HON, but its still cool.

WTF!

OH wait,its Tiger-Roid from Kamen Rider ZX

-Pst! Riot, wanna see something like that in the next champ coming out-
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:24pm | Report
Heart of Gold will be sadly missed, but I love how we can start with stuff other than boots with more champs without that meaning you have big odds of getting outsustained/raped by mobility

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:34pm | Report
The best: Black Cleaver

The worst: Black Cleaver

THE CLEAVER IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING, TAKE THE CLEAVER ON EVERYONE, IN ANY SITUATION, AT ANY MOMENT, SPAM THE CLEAVER IN EVERY GAME BECAUSE THE CLEAVER IS THE BEST ALL HAIL THE CLEAVER.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide