Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best AP mids vs assasins?

Creator: IAmByakuya January 27, 2013 3:01pm
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 2:42pm | Report
I'd say Nidalee, Rumble, and Ryze. Nida because of her kit, Rumble because of being a lane stomper against melees, and Ryze because he relies on mana for damage output therefore he can build a Frozen Heart after his core and he'll do just fine.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 2:51pm | Report
They were all already mentioned, but Rumble, Ryze, and Morde in specific.

I actually pick Morde in ranked only when I lane vs a Panth or Ryze, and I'm 8-2 with him at 1700s right now. He for some reason does really well vs. Pantheon. Lol. You can shield all of the damage from his spears at level 1 with just an E :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 3:36pm | Report
I got counterpicked by a morde as panth, what a nightmare of a lane. Worse thing, the guy was **** so I was able to stun him at tower twice and get two kills, but my Nocturne tried to duel him three consecutive times after Paranoia and died the three -.-
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 11:46pm | Report
GALIO

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 12:10pm | Report
Ryze ofc
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:50pm | Report
Annie stomps some **** especially if she has good peel or a Kayle to make her immortal. Other than that ive had alot of success with high CC champs, such as Zyra and Lux. Ofc Ryze can dominate, and Mordekaiser is my go-to pub stomper for 3s, the character i play if i want to say "to hell with "fun", i just want to win".
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:52pm | Report
Wait a sec, i think i posted this to the wrong thread... I thought someone was asking for ap mids viable in 3s... ignore what i just said. Play Ryze and **** on people.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2013 3:21am | Report
Kayle, Ryze, Morde, Rumble, Malz, Gragas are the top ones IMO.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 10:59am | Report
Well, Xerath was a good idea because of his passive ascended form. Also his long range counters them because most of them are meele.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Xerath passive is horrible for 90% of games.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide