Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Boots of Mobility feel super weak now.

Creator: Cooper112 March 1, 2014 9:21pm
1 2 3
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 7:31am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
CDR boots all day now on my thresh now

Just wanted to point out that 40% CDR Thresh is an absolute monster of a playmaker. I've never ever gotten mobis on him. With 4/5/21 masteries, boots and talisman of ascension, you're at 40% costing you ~4.5k gold if you include a pink ward, 5 pots, Doran's Shield and Sightstone. Love this build.

As for junglers, it's a nerf but the price reduction makes it OK. Get it early, gank often, use it to ward stuff and sell it late-game for more teamfight-oriented boots.
Been testing swifties on Fiddlesticks though, dude is way too slow.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 12:36pm | Report
What are your thoughts on running MS quints on fiddle? Wouldn't that give him the extra edge of MS he needs?

Also, i think it'd just be better to get Sorcerer's Shoes + Enchantment: Distortion, rather than get the 3 speed boots. I think the extra magic pen goes a long way, especially when transitioning into the mid-late game
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 3:08pm | Report
what I always run Sorcerer's Shoes on jungle or lane fiddle. You have a fear and silence, not much difficulty reaching them, especially with ult.

Basically how I play LoL
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 4:48pm | Report
They're still ok for a 1st/ 2nd buy to get around the jungle a bit faster and make plays more often. Best sold later as they offer no use beyond getting those ganks and jungle creeps faster.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide