Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Can Jayce be bot lane?

Creator: Leonidas_Sama January 22, 2013 9:38am
1 2
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 10:21pm | Report

used to be able to much better in S2, but he's now easily countered by other ADCs.

Well ain't that some ****
Made the signature myself :3
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 11:03pm | Report
In all serious no reason to play him bot when he counters alot of top lanes. He wins most lanes and has alot of poke later in game still and good dmg. Hes good through hole match if you ask me similar to ezreal he is good through all stages.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 8:45am | Report
He makes an awful AD carry. His kit simply isn't built for it. The only thing in his kit that would even be useful on an ADC is his gate, which you can still use for your ADC even if you aren't playing the role. There's really no reason to play Jayce when you could have an ADC with a kit that fits the role.

I'd only run Jayce bot in a double bruiser bot lane. Maybe with Jarvan or something.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 8:55am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

He makes an awful AD carry. His kit simply isn't built for it. The only thing in his kit that would even be useful on an ADC is his gate, which you can still use for your ADC even if you aren't playing the role. There's really no reason to play Jayce when you could have an ADC with a kit that fits the role.

I'd only run Jayce bot in a double bruiser bot lane. Maybe with Jarvan or something.

Hmm..Jarvan and Jayce together..Jarvan ult would bring in tons of kills for Jayce to. That would probably actually be a good match.
Made the signature myself :3
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide